Reviews for Harry Potter and the patients of Arkham
YES! AN UPDATE! Gorgeous!
TsukiRiver chapter 4 . 3/17
Noooooo, its over so soon? I really should pay more attention to what chapter I am on when reading things that are interesting. I can only hope you haven't lost your muse for this story just yet, it would be a real shame. I thoroughly enjoyed reading this and I hope I will like your other stories just as much when I get to reading them.
Charlemagne Gryffis chapter 4 . 2/2
I'm really enjoying this.
Marie chapter 4 . 1/27
Things are not looking bright for Harry. Please continue!
FINALLY ANOTHER CHAPTER! 3
Guest chapter 1 . 12/31/2014
Get a beta. You have several misspelled words and typos but it is still a good story. Just get a beta to correct the errors and you're story will be great.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/31/2014
the word is WERE no h.
Crane, Killer Croc, and Bane *were* different
You keep misusing the word and putting where instead of were.
Where is location - Where is my jacket? They did not know where Harry Potter went.
Were is past tense plural of is - Snape and Filch were both angry. Dumbledore was Happy. The Dursleys were stupid.
Striker chapter 1 . 12/24/2014
Hey! I'm loving your fanfic so far! I really like HP/Batman crossovers, and yours is turning out to be really promising. I can't wait for the next update!

There are only two things I noticed in chapter 1. One is that I'm pretty sure pepper spray is illegal in the UK, so Harry probably wouldn't find it during his time-crunched shopping trip. The other is more Brit picky, and it's that they'd use the term "petrol" instead of "gas".

Keep up the good work!

-S
KhazintheDark chapter 4 . 12/16/2014
Looking forward to any updates.
Dustin-a-pan chapter 4 . 12/9/2014
"How in the hell" indeed.
Duster-eater chapter 3 . 12/9/2014
"Welcome to the madhouse, new guy... I have a feeling you'll fit right in..."

If there ever was a sentence more true...
Bites-the-dust chapter 2 . 12/9/2014
The first two chapters are wonderfully introductive.
I don't know if I already commented, but I sit here and forgot my password, well, waddayadoo.
Kingofpop12345 chapter 4 . 12/5/2014
Update!the story is coming along nicely. Well done!
Guest chapter 4 . 12/5/2014
Welcome back and thanks for the update! I'm looking forward to many more (hint hint). Love this premise, and am really enjoying the way you're introducing the characters so gradually and uniquely. I'm worried about Ryan even though he seems well liked though... working in Arkham is never the safest profession...
Opinr chapter 4 . 12/5/2014
A good story so far I look forward to more.