Reviews for Harry Potter and the patients of Arkham
TheaCiella chapter 5 . 10/20
I love this story is can't wait for the next chapter.
lexiblack09 chapter 5 . 10/14
Update soon please!
BloodLordShade chapter 1 . 9/29
Great story please update soon
bocoenders chapter 5 . 9/26
Awesome story! please update soon! x
This... Makes no fucking sense.

Harry would have to be literally, mentally retarded or under mind control to willingly change clothes or even approach the asylum after he had JUST confirmed the plan to leave him there.

Shitty plot. No sense. Beyond plot bludgeoning...this is a full on plot gangrape. Wtf
Akira Chikara chapter 5 . 9/25
When are you going to update?
Rabbit887 chapter 5 . 9/16
Ooooo I like this:)
Harlequin Shadow chapter 5 . 8/18
I'm really liking this story! I love that Harley has taken Harry under her wing. It's also a little scary that someone as crazy as her can see that this situation is wrong, while the people in charge are completely okay with it! No wonder nobody can get cured at Arkham, the doctor's are crazier than the patient's are!

Really looking forward to reading more! Please update again soon! :)
Midori chapter 5 . 8/16
i hope you continue to write
Sakihinata chapter 5 . 8/13
Oh my... he's been quite quickly adopted ;)
Mordollwen Castiel chapter 5 . 8/6
Your story is awesome ! You are a talented writer :D
I can't wait to read the next chapter :p
7019289 chapter 5 . 7/30
Please, please, please update soon!
misherukuro chapter 5 . 7/28
This should be a hoot. Thanks for sharing.
Blitza chapter 5 . 7/16
congrats on your engagement! I bid you good luck and all the other good things people wish one another for weddings and marriages. I wish you and your family good health.
computer brain chapter 5 . 6/23
First of all, love that your back and writing again
Second, I think magic is too veritile in most areas but too limited in the biggest areas to be a supervillian power. So I suggest Harry's magic turns into something else like control of shadows or control of sand but if you do this please don't make it like the ones you see all the time of Harry controlling fire. If you need a back story for that here is one: Harry has never herd of the American wizards because the lords of order rule over that land and the lords of chaos rule Europe so nether of them like any magic changing sides so the Wizards that go to America ether become squibs or turn into meta humans.