Reviews for Touched by an angel After death
MyFluffySocks chapter 1 . 3/14/2013
It is soooo good can u write the other story? Ps by New England do u mean New Zealand? If you do please get back to me:-)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
I really liked how you portrayed Heaven, God, and judgement. Very well done!
Rye-bread chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
My family & I loved this series when it was on. I would get choked up every episode when Monica revealed herself to the mortal she was sent to minister to. Heck, I have to wipe the tears from my eyes as I write this. (Manly clearing of throat to look & sound more macho.)

And the question is now settled on whether pets go to Heaven. :D

And your story doesn’t skirt the solemn issue of those who might die in their impenitence.

This took some fortitude to write. I’m going to go out on a limb and say that somebody in your life has had firsthand experience with abuse or exploitation. And if that’s so, I hope & pray earnestly for the healing of their heart. And if it isn’t, I still hope for the healing of all the victims of sexual & violent abuse.
EllaRose93 chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
This is really interesting! I like your view on what heaven is like and how you portray God to be a guy who is down off his throne to greet his people and hug them as soon as they walk thru heaven's gates. I'm intrigued and interested to see where yu are going with this!