Reviews for Defender of the Earth
jeannie kaulitz chapter 30 . 8/3
honestly, i just love this series. been a long time since i read a very good fanfiction. thank you for this
Heather Snow chapter 30 . 6/21
I enjoyed this one as well. You have such interesting plot ideas. You write good original adventures, which is something that's outside of my own abilities, and so I admire it the more. I love an out-of-sync story and am looking forward to when Rose next meets the Doctor. Oh, and I also appreciated you not going into lots of details at the end of Chapter 28.
ahh! i see what you did there. i love the foreshadowing that is astra
Ko-zaru92 chapter 5 . 2/12
Astra is future Rose's kid, isn't she?
Arkytior's Song chapter 30 . 1/17
LOL Loved it! Love the addition of the first Doctor xD
Can't wait to start the next book!
Diving in chapter 6 . 12/4/2016
How can she be so certain she'll see the Doctor again?
Kat A. Coop chapter 5 . 11/19/2016
I knew the name was suspicious.
That's her daughter.
Good job almost had me, but not quite.
misuky7 chapter 30 . 10/25/2016
I love the fact that you start out most paragraphs or chapters with Rose''s first name. This was fangtastic and I cannot wait to start the next one. :3
Diving in chapter 29 . 10/12/2016
Oh dear, emotions overload. Poor Rose.
So, the 11th Doctor stole her first kiss, the 10th her virginity, all we need is the 9th to be the one to stole her heart.
Diving in chapter 26 . 10/12/2016
You tell them Rose! She's a freaking genius in this universe.
Diving in chapter 21 . 10/12/2016
I'm surprised they asked her. I know she had experience with alien and was brilliant, but she's not an expert either. They must have been desperate. But go her for going along with it like it's already her everiday life.
Diving in chapter 11 . 10/12/2016
Technically she met him four times! Two times his 9th and 11th selves.
Guest chapter 5 . 10/12/2016
Awwww, mommy and daddy stories. You know, I think I most count of how many times I've read your stories. I can't wait for her to travel with him properly.
darck ben chapter 30 . 7/6/2016
great story
Liusa-The-Wandering-Maniac chapter 6 . 6/10/2016
...is Astra Rose's kid and the reason her timelines are clouded?