Reviews for Defender of the Earth
Eagle Hawke chapter 30 . 1/6
Oh, Doctor. You are so mysterious.
Falling Right Side-Up chapter 29 . 11/15/2015
Lol. The Doctor was so shocked that he had or he would take her first kiss. But assuming that he's been intimate with Rose before visiting her in the past after he's lost her in his present, then he must have thought someone else had taken her virginity since it's only now that he's gone back to the past to take it. LOL. That sounded better in my head.
Falling Right Side-Up chapter 27 . 11/15/2015
God. Seriously, the more times I read this fic and series the more I appreciate it. The creation of an equal to the Doctor. The birth of a legend from Earth. How mystifying it must be to the people who are observing it happen. Larger than life at times...and how utterly human and devastating and emotional that development is for the individuals involved. Love it.
Falling Right Side-Up chapter 9 . 11/15/2015
Reading this again makes the first kiss scene even more hilarious and sweet. Oh Doctor, staking your claim so early lol
BookWorm2the2ndPower chapter 27 . 8/18/2015
I've read this series all the way up to the end of Trickster, and I love it! Yesterday I decided I wanted to read through the whole thing again and see what I missed the first time; so, I was wondering, is one of Astra's siblings named Alenica, going with the whole 'A' naming thing? Maybe even the adult older sister?
Summer Leah chapter 30 . 6/11/2015
I really liked this story, especially the ending. It definitely doesn't feel like the same Rose, but that's not necessarily a bad thing.
mecaka chapter 5 . 5/19/2015
I knew the teacher was the Elecenth Doctor! And now I very much believe that Astra is Rose and the Doctor's daughter. :)
GirlWithACurl chapter 9 . 5/7/2015
I'm a classic Who fan, but... Eleven! SQUEEEEEEEEEE!
BookWorm2the2ndPower chapter 17 . 3/25/2015
I really like the story so far! In the first story I thought Rose was a little out of character, but I'm guessing that was supposed to be do to being younger.

I do have a question though: Did the 11th Doctor kiss Rose because of their close relationship, or was it because he wanted to be her first kiss, not Gavin? I was just wondering because I could see him doing it for either reason, but I'm not quite sure considering how long the Doctor called Mickey, Rickey :)

Anyway, loving the story, great job! I can't wait to read even more of it!
alicewiggles chapter 5 . 3/21/2015
her daughter ! her 's and the Doctors right ?
debygoebel chapter 30 . 11/30/2014
good fic
liked how rose character develope in the fic, also the aperence of the 10th and 1 doctor
readingbydawnslight chapter 5 . 11/17/2014
Astra is Rose's kid. I can't believe it took me that long to realize it.
2maluv chapter 5 . 10/28/2014
Giggling to myself as I re read this again now knowing who Astra really is XD
NabikiB chapter 27 . 9/6/2014
The only problem with that suit is that it reminds me of Col. Sanders and I start wanting Fried Chicken.
Guest chapter 5 . 8/26/2014
Haha. Oh, I read the name Mister Smith and just started laughing. That incredible Doctor. I don't suppose Astra means bad, so no Bad Wolf. Star, I think. Maybe. Anyway, Astra is SO an alien. Calling it right here.

Loving this!