Reviews for Defender of the Earth
Ko-zaru92 chapter 5 . 2/12
Astra is future Rose's kid, isn't she?
Arkytior's Song chapter 30 . 1/17
LOL Loved it! Love the addition of the first Doctor xD
Can't wait to start the next book!
Diving in chapter 6 . 12/4/2016
How can she be so certain she'll see the Doctor again?
Kat A. Coop chapter 5 . 11/19/2016
I knew the name was suspicious.
That's her daughter.
Good job almost had me, but not quite.
misuky7 chapter 30 . 10/25/2016
I love the fact that you start out most paragraphs or chapters with Rose''s first name. This was fangtastic and I cannot wait to start the next one. :3
Diving in chapter 29 . 10/12/2016
Oh dear, emotions overload. Poor Rose.
So, the 11th Doctor stole her first kiss, the 10th her virginity, all we need is the 9th to be the one to stole her heart.
Diving in chapter 26 . 10/12/2016
You tell them Rose! She's a freaking genius in this universe.
Diving in chapter 21 . 10/12/2016
I'm surprised they asked her. I know she had experience with alien and was brilliant, but she's not an expert either. They must have been desperate. But go her for going along with it like it's already her everiday life.
Diving in chapter 11 . 10/12/2016
Technically she met him four times! Two times his 9th and 11th selves.
Guest chapter 5 . 10/12/2016
Awwww, mommy and daddy stories. You know, I think I most count of how many times I've read your stories. I can't wait for her to travel with him properly.
darck ben chapter 30 . 7/6/2016
great story
Liusa-The-Wandering-Maniac chapter 6 . 6/10/2016
...is Astra Rose's kid and the reason her timelines are clouded?
Eagle Hawke chapter 30 . 1/6/2016
Oh, Doctor. You are so mysterious.
Falling Right Side-Up chapter 29 . 11/15/2015
Lol. The Doctor was so shocked that he had or he would take her first kiss. But assuming that he's been intimate with Rose before visiting her in the past after he's lost her in his present, then he must have thought someone else had taken her virginity since it's only now that he's gone back to the past to take it. LOL. That sounded better in my head.
Falling Right Side-Up chapter 27 . 11/15/2015
God. Seriously, the more times I read this fic and series the more I appreciate it. The creation of an equal to the Doctor. The birth of a legend from Earth. How mystifying it must be to the people who are observing it happen. Larger than life at times...and how utterly human and devastating and emotional that development is for the individuals involved. Love it.