Reviews for Defender of the Earth
The Last Time Lord chapter 30 . 10/17/2011
Oh yes, very brilliant! A lot of twists that were thoroughly enjoyable. I like how you are building up to Bad Wolf and how Rose's character is much more developped. Molto bene! Keep it up! I'm looking forward to the next chapter!
helenwhogirl chapter 30 . 10/17/2011
I love it! this is one of my fave doctor who stories on ff- the timey-wimeyness of 1st!doctor in this chapter is great, can't wait for the next story :-)
Lita of Jupiter chapter 30 . 10/17/2011
I loved the ending, the calmness of the girls together, the foreboding about the ring and how she met the Doctor the first time are all very interesting things
PiedPepper chapter 30 . 10/17/2011
It may be immature, but I giggled when I read the morning after encounter. The doctor is on a role, first he steals her first kiss, and now her first time. What other firsts will he conquer?

I thought this chapter was very realistic. If she wasn't freaked out about her future there would be something very wrong with her.
BlackRose chapter 30 . 10/17/2011
Wait for it... AAAAAAAAAHHHH! Brilliant! I loved it. _ I knew it was the First Doctor right away, and it made me laugh so hard! Especially the last couple sentences. Great job! Can't wait to see more from you.

Dreamcatcher56 chapter 30 . 10/17/2011
yes, rest up for a week which will give me time to re-read this story in its entirety and get ready for the next piece! I cannot wait.
FogsBlue chapter 30 . 10/17/2011
Congratulations on finishing, it was fantastic! :)

I think you finished it really strongly, I love the character of Rose's friends, they are wonderful and nicely developed. And the introduction of a classic Doctor (First?) was a nice touch.

Will look forward to the next story, but I think you've really earnt a good rest after that.
romanticangel92 chapter 30 . 10/17/2011
Amazing story overall. I love how you incorperated the 1st Doctor in this chapter, I didn't see that coming at all so great job. Overall a well written story and a wonderfully thought out plot. I can't wait to see what's in store for the next one when you start writing it :).
Krazzy Kezz chapter 30 . 10/17/2011
brilliant story! i cant believe we have come to an end. i would have to say this series one of my favorite fanfics of all time, and i am so looking forward to the next one!

ps: if you ever feel like picking up the dimensions series again you would make me very happy, lol :)

keep up the wonderful work!
Neko-dono chapter 30 . 10/17/2011
I love you!

The first Doctor! Yay! i love how Rose can always make him feel better :)

Can't wait for the next installment, your chapters always make a high point in my day 3
newmixgirl chapter 30 . 10/17/2011
If there was a fanfic that I would want to watch on my screen, it would be this one.

I've been reading this fanfic for a while now and I haven't reviewed before (sorry about that) because I don't normally know what to say, but I am doing it now just to say that I am LOVING this fanfic so much; it's one of my favorites!

I really love how you did the last few chapters: having some questions being answered but bring a whole lot of others into it! I have to admit though, I was surprised that the Doctor and Rose slept together so..."soon" (her not being his companion yet, I mean), but I think it was a good choice and most of all for having Ten be the one, till now anyway, or better said her "first"? Anyway, I thought that was a good move, the same goes with Eleven being her first kiss. I can't wait to see what little thing you have that Nine will give her, if you're planning to do something like that with him! I also really, REALLY loved that you added some of the other Doctors in this. It's just so brilliant and I was smiling the whole time while I read this chapter!

I like how you seem to have this whole story planned out and it all just makes sense and feels real and believable, like Rose's reaction to all of this at the end of Chap 29 and this chapter because even though she's very mature for her age, she is till 18 year old girl.

I also just wanted thank you for not making us wait so much for an update, I know that can be a bit hard to do, but it's always nice to see an update on a fanfic you're so hooked on! I am just curious about something though: are you planning on having any other companions for part of this story? Like Donna, Martha or Amy? Even Jack?

This got long! Hehe. Excellent work and I can't wait for the next part of this series and what other adventures Rose will have!
Kaleena Mason chapter 30 . 10/17/2011
This story, like the one before it, caught and held my interest in a way that cannot be defined. Honestly I find myself talking about this story all the time. My boyfriend (the one that got me hooked on Doctor Who) probably knows this whole story just because I am talking about it (he doesn't really read fanfics)He has even started asking me for updates on the story and he always knows when there is a new chapter because I get all excited and tell him that I have to read something right now. Anyways I love this story/series and cannot wait till you start the next one. Thank you so much for sharing this story.
TheForsakenWolf86 chapter 30 . 10/17/2011
Love It! Can't wait for next thing you write.
FogsBlue chapter 29 . 10/16/2011
Ok, there's not much left for me to say.

But you handled what could have been a disaster brilliantly. The way you've dealt with Rose's feelings on the matter make sense with person she is within this world. The strength and weaknesses that show that she is mature beyond her years, but at the same time she is still only 18.
iliveindrwhoville chapter 29 . 10/16/2011
Totally loved it! Although I was not expecting Rose to sleep with the Doctor. It's not a bad thing, just unexpected. Now that some of the lovin' has gone down, I think I'm about ready for another adventure lol, how about you? Update again soon :)
591 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »