Reviews for Defender of the Earth
Kaleena Mason chapter 30 . 10/17/2011
This story, like the one before it, caught and held my interest in a way that cannot be defined. Honestly I find myself talking about this story all the time. My boyfriend (the one that got me hooked on Doctor Who) probably knows this whole story just because I am talking about it (he doesn't really read fanfics)He has even started asking me for updates on the story and he always knows when there is a new chapter because I get all excited and tell him that I have to read something right now. Anyways I love this story/series and cannot wait till you start the next one. Thank you so much for sharing this story.
TheForsakenWolf86 chapter 30 . 10/17/2011
Love It! Can't wait for next thing you write.
FogsBlue chapter 29 . 10/16/2011
Ok, there's not much left for me to say.

But you handled what could have been a disaster brilliantly. The way you've dealt with Rose's feelings on the matter make sense with person she is within this world. The strength and weaknesses that show that she is mature beyond her years, but at the same time she is still only 18.
iliveindrwhoville chapter 29 . 10/16/2011
Totally loved it! Although I was not expecting Rose to sleep with the Doctor. It's not a bad thing, just unexpected. Now that some of the lovin' has gone down, I think I'm about ready for another adventure lol, how about you? Update again soon :)
seekerchasing chapter 29 . 10/16/2011
"She couldn't tell where her excitement and joy ended and her fear and doubt started"

I love how she is struggling with so much indecision in this chapter. it seems much more real.

And i was definitely not expecting that to happen. No wonder she described the day she received her sword as such a good day to him. I also liked the bit about Nine being scared about his reaction to her and not wanting to have a fatherly role in Rose's life. Brilliant chapter
Vampy Proxy chapter 29 . 10/16/2011
Sorry, school and life got in the way of reading again. :( Poor Rose! I hope she finds someone to talk to about things...like this, cause talking always makes it easier. I'm scared! What are you planning in this Epic Master Plan! You broke the Doctor! Also, if I got a letter saying Bad Wolf, I'd be happy too. :) Anyway, this is awesome! I can't wait to see what more happens! Hope IS a good emotion...
kate chapter 29 . 10/16/2011
god this is fantastic like really it was so sweet!
TheForsakenWolf86 chapter 29 . 10/16/2011
Best ever! I'm doing back flip right now. Please update!
Miss Snazzy chapter 29 . 10/16/2011
Great chapter! I did not expect their kiss to end in such a way. Definitely an interesting direction to take their relationship. Rose doesn't get her Doctor-love until the very end of her run-ins with the Doctor, while this Rose gets it close to the beginning. I hope Rose isn't going to get pregnant or something equally lame. It would be a shame for you to have given Rose so much-painting, martial arts, college-only to force her to lose it all because of a pregnancy. I really look forward to Rose's next interaction with the Doctor. I have a feeling it's going to be Nine and I wonder how Rose's last memories of Ten will impact how she behaves around him. Or maybe it will be Eleven, and she'll know that HE knows and all that good stuff...

Anyway, I liked the little mental breakdowns you gave Rose. After such an abrupt move forward in her relationship with the Doctor, it would've been strange for her to suddenly become this crazed sex goddess that wasn't influenced by her first time at all. I can't wait for the next chapter. )
vampireboysfan chapter 29 . 10/16/2011
I LOVE this story. It's truly the best! I can't wait for the next chapter.
LilienRose chapter 29 . 10/16/2011
as always I love your story and I'm confused but I love you anyways.

wibbly wobbly timey wimey has always gotten on my nerves, my brain does not function that way. so 11 was rose's first kiss 10 took her virginity am I correct, what is 9 going to take?
romanticangel92 chapter 28 . 10/16/2011
Aww, great chapter! I love the Ten/Rose interaction as always. I love how well you manage to pull your whole plot together and is so well thought out. Not a lot of stories are like that so it's good to see the occasional well planned story :).
InkRoze chapter 28 . 10/15/2011
Aw, that was cute! Thanks for the chapter! I can't waaaaaaiiiit! What will happen? Love Ten, by the way. Have I mentioned? _

- BlackRose (a.k.a. InkRoze)
gyselle chapter 28 . 10/15/2011
Love the characterization, and the exposition on the part of the White Guardian. Love the exchange between Rose and Ten about Time being rewritten. I really, REALLY love that she told him not to talk down to her. I think it's going amazingly well, really, truly one of my favorite stories.

This time I have one little weird grammar thing that I caught. This sentence, where the White Guardian is talking about the sword, doesn't make sense to me: "They are very resistance, but not indestructible." "resistance" is a noun and you need an adjective.
FogsBlue chapter 28 . 10/15/2011
Another great chapter, you answer some questions and leave us with new ones. Rose having the strength to stand up to Ten, even in small ways is brilliant, it makes her much stronger.

The voices are well done, matching the characters well. Can't wait, as always, for more :)
580 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »