Reviews for Defender of the Earth
Hopecohen chapter 30 . 10/17/2011
Utterly fantastic. You mention things that aren't quite like in the canon but amazingly well put in. The characters are themselves but in a different universe. I am curious to see how each version of the Doctor views Rose and what is going on, but well done!
LilienRose chapter 30 . 10/17/2011
great and great story can't wait for the next half.

so rose meets 1, will she meet any other doctors.

please let me know when you start your other story
Rurouni Scribe8 chapter 30 . 10/17/2011
OMG you did the First Doctor! I'm impressed, I almost never see the older Doctor's in Fan fiction. Seriously it's like NuWho is the only one they can write about when there are so many to chose from. Bravo on that. I love it, hey could you do the Seventh? I would love to see Ace interact with Rose...No? Ah, well good work nonetheless and I can't wait to see what else you come up with.
mk chapter 30 . 10/17/2011
So, I started reading Blonde Girl when you started writing it, and kept anxiously awaiting the next chapter, because honestly it was one of the best stories I've read, and it had my attention and kept it. There was never a dull moment, and you always had me wanting more.

And I've also been reading this story, and anxiously waiting for chapters, because you've still managed to make it interesting and add twists and turns that I've enjoyed. I love how everything is out of order, that we see the Doctor at different points in Rose's future, and how complicated Rose and the Doctor's relationship is.

Your writing style is great, and you have good characterization, and I can't wait for you to start the next story!
kate chapter 30 . 10/17/2011
i love this story and really really really love how fast you update!
Ms. Moleca chapter 30 . 10/17/2011
Every day I constantly check my email in wait for an alert that the next chapter has been posted. This is currently my favorite fic - and I don't know if I can bare waiting the week til you begin the next chapter!

Thanks for writing!
seekerchasing chapter 30 . 10/17/2011
i really like the friendship between the three girls. And Eve, of course. It's really sweet. And One! In Rome! love the ending
The Last Time Lord chapter 30 . 10/17/2011
Oh yes, very brilliant! A lot of twists that were thoroughly enjoyable. I like how you are building up to Bad Wolf and how Rose's character is much more developped. Molto bene! Keep it up! I'm looking forward to the next chapter!
helenwhogirl chapter 30 . 10/17/2011
I love it! this is one of my fave doctor who stories on ff- the timey-wimeyness of 1st!doctor in this chapter is great, can't wait for the next story :-)
Lita of Jupiter chapter 30 . 10/17/2011
I loved the ending, the calmness of the girls together, the foreboding about the ring and how she met the Doctor the first time are all very interesting things
PiedPepper chapter 30 . 10/17/2011
It may be immature, but I giggled when I read the morning after encounter. The doctor is on a role, first he steals her first kiss, and now her first time. What other firsts will he conquer?

I thought this chapter was very realistic. If she wasn't freaked out about her future there would be something very wrong with her.
BlackRose chapter 30 . 10/17/2011
Wait for it... AAAAAAAAAHHHH! Brilliant! I loved it. _ I knew it was the First Doctor right away, and it made me laugh so hard! Especially the last couple sentences. Great job! Can't wait to see more from you.

-InkRoze
Dreamcatcher56 chapter 30 . 10/17/2011
yes, rest up for a week which will give me time to re-read this story in its entirety and get ready for the next piece! I cannot wait.
FogsBlue chapter 30 . 10/17/2011
Congratulations on finishing, it was fantastic! :)

I think you finished it really strongly, I love the character of Rose's friends, they are wonderful and nicely developed. And the introduction of a classic Doctor (First?) was a nice touch.

Will look forward to the next story, but I think you've really earnt a good rest after that.
romanticangel92 chapter 30 . 10/17/2011
Amazing story overall. I love how you incorperated the 1st Doctor in this chapter, I didn't see that coming at all so great job. Overall a well written story and a wonderfully thought out plot. I can't wait to see what's in store for the next one when you start writing it :).
598 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »