Reviews for Defender of the Earth
queenfirst chapter 17 . 11/26/2013
NINENINENINENINENINENINENINENINENINENINENINENINE
queenfirst chapter 14 . 11/26/2013
You might want to get a Beta. It's the only thing stopping you from perfecting your stories.
MzTwilight chapter 30 . 11/26/2013
which doctor is the one from this chapter?
AliceMaybe chapter 12 . 10/13/2013
Once again you've managed to compel me to flick to the end of the chapter and then review, before I've even read it. You are spectacular! Your grammar is nothing to complain about, your vocabulary is good and over all you writing style is delightful. I particularly love the foreshadowing, nothing is randomly introduced with no background, it's brilliant! And to top it off, you don't swan off before the paper work comes out, (which is something that bothered me somewhat in connon) you stay annd depict how everything gets sorted out. Also enjoy the out of sync relationship the doctor has with Rose. I'm sure I'll find something to hate eventually, but right now you have my full approval.
Good luck!
Bye!
Nyuka chapter 5 . 9/3/2013
Chapter 5
hehe Okay most of the time I don't review until I've reach the end of update... and since this is only the second story, its a bit odd for me... anyways, the reason I'm saying something now, because if I find out I'm right later I can be all like AaaaHaaa!... lol anywho Okay so Rose's substituted when she was 12 was obviously the eleventh doctor... very nicely put in...hehe

On top of that I'm and 99.8% sure that Astra is Rose and the Doctor's daughter... to many context clues for me to think anything else at the moment... so I'm going to continue reading now ...lol

Nyuka
NadaZilch chapter 25 . 8/17/2013
Yeah, that line about roses having thorns is still awesome and inspired : D
Murph chapter 30 . 7/31/2013
I love this series! You're a very talented writer. I'm amazed by how engrossing your back story for Rose is and I'm completely sucked in. At first I wasn't sure about a story in which Rose and the Doctor weren't traveling together yet, but I couldn't stop reading. Then I had some doubts regarding the changes in your characterization of Rose vs. canon but you've done a great job of selling the premise. In an alternate universe, if Rose was given the encouragement and opportunities as in your story, the character development is more than plausible. I love Shireen and Sharon also. I've just finished Defender of Earth and I'm about to start the next epic! 200K words! I can't wait! I wish I had the next few days off to just read it start to finish, that's how good these stories are. Thanks for writing and sharing. (I left this review at the end of The Blond Girl too, just wasn't sure if you'd see it).
TheDoctor'sBiggestFanStarrojas chapter 29 . 7/24/2013
Seriously though this story line is very good.
TheDoctor'sBiggestFanStarrojas chapter 30 . 7/24/2013
One word... Fantastic
goddessa39 chapter 5 . 7/19/2013
Astra Fortuna Wolfe... you know I half suspected before, but now it's pretty obvious that she is a product of family!Rose/Doc and I love it.
H3LLOmynameiskibs chapter 17 . 7/13/2013
Just a random mistake that bugged me for no apparent reason. It wouldn't be the middle of the day in America, it would be inbetween 10:00 at night and 1:00 in the morning, depending on the time zone. London's time zone is 5 hours ahead of the East Coast of America. Just for random future reference (and time zones are cool.) All over great story.:) And I still have so much more to read.
H3LLOmynameiskibs chapter 5 . 7/13/2013
If Astra is who I think she is, then her and Rose's meeting was planned.
Rose Tyler's her mother isn't she? And by the 'traveling' part, I bet I could guess who the father is.:)
Nerdlee chapter 30 . 7/3/2013
This is startlingly good writing and I hope you never quit. I hope your writing brings you as much joy as reading it has brought to me.

Mia
greeneyesCutie chapter 30 . 6/25/2013
Fantastic story. As you could tell from the dates of my reviews I haven't been able to tuck to story away for long:)
greeneyesCutie chapter 29 . 6/25/2013