Reviews for Defender of the Earth
NabikiB chapter 27 . 9/6/2014
The only problem with that suit is that it reminds me of Col. Sanders and I start wanting Fried Chicken.
Guest chapter 5 . 8/26/2014
Haha. Oh, I read the name Mister Smith and just started laughing. That incredible Doctor. I don't suppose Astra means bad, so no Bad Wolf. Star, I think. Maybe. Anyway, Astra is SO an alien. Calling it right here.

Loving this!
dae.lyn.7 chapter 30 . 7/16/2014
LOVE IT! Somewhere along the line I got the feeling that you didn't care for 10 but I'm super glad that he made his appearance here :D He's my doctor!
Winter in Wonderland chapter 9 . 7/3/2014
So Rose is a bit like River? I dont know if I am excited about that or worried.
loststorieshogwartz chapter 19 . 6/18/2014
Erm . . . it kinda bothers me how you keep on saying that the 9th Doctor's eyes are green. They are blue. Also, question marks seen to be a thing that you are lacking of. I know that this story is done and all, but I just wanted to point that out.

I just love how artful your writing style is. You are definitely talented. I cannot wait to read this and the rest off this series. You officially have my favourite.

£loststorieshogwartz
ramen-luver101 chapter 30 . 5/26/2014
Nice touch adding in a past Doctor
jenn008 chapter 30 . 5/20/2014
Love it!
QueenMilaAshdown chapter 5 . 4/19/2014
Holy crap, I think I know who Astra is! You have me bouncing up and down in my chair right now!
Marvel123 chapter 27 . 3/13/2014
HA!
NeverASingleDoub chapter 9 . 2/26/2014
AHHHHHHHH THEY KISSED OH MY GOSH! That was so perfect! I loved this chapter, but the kiss made it that much better! :D Goos job as usual!
Raining Constellations chapter 5 . 2/10/2014
I sincerely hope that I'm not alone in thinking that Astra Fortuna Wolfe, is... well, Rose 's future daughter. And that 11 was so Rose 's teacher! I was laughing. A lot.
Spannerspoon chapter 30 . 2/3/2014
Brilliant again - I love how you've developed Shareen and Sharon!

Loved how you've portrayed the Doctors, very easy to imagine 9 just standing there and clapping and the angsty 10 :)

Can't wait to read the rest!
queenfirst chapter 17 . 11/26/2013
NINENINENINENINENINENINENINENINENINENINENINENINE
queenfirst chapter 14 . 11/26/2013
You might want to get a Beta. It's the only thing stopping you from perfecting your stories.
musiciansRlove chapter 30 . 11/26/2013
which doctor is the one from this chapter?
586 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »