Reviews for Defender of the Earth
Winter in Wonderland chapter 9 . 7/3/2014
So Rose is a bit like River? I dont know if I am excited about that or worried.
loststorieshogwartz chapter 19 . 6/18/2014
Erm . . . it kinda bothers me how you keep on saying that the 9th Doctor's eyes are green. They are blue. Also, question marks seen to be a thing that you are lacking of. I know that this story is done and all, but I just wanted to point that out.

I just love how artful your writing style is. You are definitely talented. I cannot wait to read this and the rest off this series. You officially have my favourite.

£loststorieshogwartz
ramen-luver101 chapter 30 . 5/26/2014
Nice touch adding in a past Doctor
jenn008 chapter 30 . 5/20/2014
Love it!
QueenMilaAshdown chapter 5 . 4/19/2014
Holy crap, I think I know who Astra is! You have me bouncing up and down in my chair right now!
Marvel123 chapter 27 . 3/13/2014
HA!
NeverASingleDoub chapter 9 . 2/26/2014
AHHHHHHHH THEY KISSED OH MY GOSH! That was so perfect! I loved this chapter, but the kiss made it that much better! :D Goos job as usual!
Raining Constellations chapter 5 . 2/10/2014
I sincerely hope that I'm not alone in thinking that Astra Fortuna Wolfe, is... well, Rose 's future daughter. And that 11 was so Rose 's teacher! I was laughing. A lot.
Spannerspoon chapter 30 . 2/3/2014
Brilliant again - I love how you've developed Shareen and Sharon!

Loved how you've portrayed the Doctors, very easy to imagine 9 just standing there and clapping and the angsty 10 :)

Can't wait to read the rest!
queenfirst chapter 17 . 11/26/2013
NINENINENINENINENINENINENINENINENINENINENINENINE
queenfirst chapter 14 . 11/26/2013
You might want to get a Beta. It's the only thing stopping you from perfecting your stories.
musiciansRlove chapter 30 . 11/26/2013
which doctor is the one from this chapter?
AliceMaybe chapter 12 . 10/13/2013
Once again you've managed to compel me to flick to the end of the chapter and then review, before I've even read it. You are spectacular! Your grammar is nothing to complain about, your vocabulary is good and over all you writing style is delightful. I particularly love the foreshadowing, nothing is randomly introduced with no background, it's brilliant! And to top it off, you don't swan off before the paper work comes out, (which is something that bothered me somewhat in connon) you stay annd depict how everything gets sorted out. Also enjoy the out of sync relationship the doctor has with Rose. I'm sure I'll find something to hate eventually, but right now you have my full approval.
Good luck!
Bye!
Nyuka chapter 5 . 9/3/2013
Chapter 5
hehe Okay most of the time I don't review until I've reach the end of update... and since this is only the second story, its a bit odd for me... anyways, the reason I'm saying something now, because if I find out I'm right later I can be all like AaaaHaaa!... lol anywho Okay so Rose's substituted when she was 12 was obviously the eleventh doctor... very nicely put in...hehe

On top of that I'm and 99.8% sure that Astra is Rose and the Doctor's daughter... to many context clues for me to think anything else at the moment... so I'm going to continue reading now ...lol

Nyuka
NadaZilch chapter 25 . 8/17/2013
Yeah, that line about roses having thorns is still awesome and inspired : D
598 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »