Reviews for Defender of the Earth
AthenasHoliday chapter 5 . 9/8/2011
Is Astra, by any chance, Rose and the Doctor's daughter from the future...? If it ruins the plot, feel free to not tell me, although it would be nice if I was right - you laid down some good clues, after all... And Mr. Smith the substitute science teacher is - of course - the eleventh Doctor. Well... now for the usual plea - would you please update soon? The story is fantabulous!
willam and jack and jake chapter 5 . 9/6/2011
interesting and i can't wait to read more
AkumakoRonso chapter 5 . 9/6/2011
AND ASTRA'S NATURE IS REVEALED! Kinda. Where is Rose trying to lead herself or tell herself?

And woah! The 11th incarnation of the Doctor taught Rose? NICE!

Where is she then? Will she still be with him by that point?

I'm hoping Kayla Miller, since she seems to be Rose's parallel, doesn't next work at Henrik's later. THEN how will Rose get to the Doctor?

Little bit of grammar or spelling issues: when Astra is referring to her mom painting, you have "My mom pain so out home..."; and there was a misspelled word, but I can't find it now. Oh well.

Anyway. Another excellent installment. Lookin' forward to (hopefully) next weeks new chapter. ;D

Pilcrow chapter 5 . 9/6/2011
Interesting! I'd love to see more of Mr. Smith in the future ;D
Alecksander chapter 5 . 9/6/2011
Ah! Not only did she meet the 11th Doctor as a teacher for two weeks, she met her daughter and made friends with her in boarding school. I love the ideas you're playing through. I find them positively fascinating to read. I was going to go to sleep as soon as I got home, but I saw that you had updated and couldn't help my self.

I'm glad I didn't wait.

JerickaRose chapter 5 . 9/6/2011
This is all kinds of shades of the River Song storyline... but that's okay. Circular paradoxes are kinda awesome.

I had thought the substitute teacher in your last story was the 10th Doc. It never occurred to me it could be the 11th. Kinda squicky to help form your future wife into what she turns out to be... but that's time travel for you!

My most random thought: I wonder when Rose starts learning musical instruments. If Astra teaches Rose, there are going to be lots of circles paradoxing. :)
romanticangel92 chapter 5 . 9/6/2011
great the Eleven reference!
Ryu Kitsune Bard84 chapter 5 . 9/6/2011
Huh, figures the Doctor would do something like that and I can totally see him doing it. I snickered at the "bow-ties are cool" statement. That is so Eleventh Doctor. And more hints on Astra I wonder if we'll meet the parents...Anyway keep up the good work.
natsfanfiction chapter 5 . 9/6/2011
O goody clues. I love clues. There is something a little weird about Astra. Most especially flashing neon last name. Please post again as soon as you can I can't wait for the next clue.
seekerchasing chapter 5 . 9/6/2011
the bit about 11 being her teacher was so cute, i don't remember that though, was it in the Blonde Girl? as always the letter from Eve telling Rose to be careful was brilliant and Astra's description of her parents sounds like some people we know, is she rose's daughter from the future? well, you probably wont tell us yet so i'll just have to keep readind! awesome chapter, can't wait for more
Cracka-Lacking chapter 5 . 9/6/2011
Fantastic, i really like Astra, though i have a feeling there's something timey-wimey going on and that they both know each other more than they think.

Ahh, Number 11. Glad he popped in help Rose out... ''Bow ties are cool'' but only when worn by a certified Time Lord.
Lady-Pea chapter 5 . 9/6/2011
Future kid? Awesome chapter! Can't wait for the next one.
l-girl chapter 5 . 9/6/2011
Astra is Rose's future kid isn't she?

Very good story please continue to update often.
Silver Dragon c chapter 5 . 9/6/2011
Ahhh. Awsome story I really like it alot. So is she roses and the doctors cuter kid and would the grown up sibling be Jenny?
PiedPepper chapter 5 . 9/6/2011
I had a feeling that I had missed a chapter while I was traveling and when this updated I was kind of happy that I got to read two new chapters instead of one.

Being serious, you are probably my favorite writer on this site. The way that you spin your stories is beyond brilliant. I've said before that they're so descriptive that they read like an episode, and it's no less true in this story.

Can't wait for more. I love Astra as a character, and I like everyone else want to know. Is she future Rose and the Doctor's daughter?
583 | « Prev Page 1 .. 25 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 .. Last Next »