Reviews for Defender of the Earth
TheForsakenWolf86 chapter 7 . 9/14/2011
oh my god! I Love it! It get better and better. can't wait for more!
romanticangel92 chapter 6 . 9/14/2011
Great chapter! I can't wait to find out what Eve's vision is about :).
LilienRose chapter 6 . 9/13/2011
oh gosh you have me so nervous I wanna know what's going on please.

I'm so nervous about rose I hope everything turns out fine I know it will but I'm just nervous.

your story always have me on the edge of my chair hanging on by my finger nails.
Cracka-Lacking chapter 6 . 9/13/2011
I really like Doctor Taylor, he seems like a really good character. It'll be good for her to have a friend inside UNIT.

I'm loving the story, keep up the good work and UPDATE!
Miss Snazzy chapter 6 . 9/12/2011
Good chapter. I'm glad that Astra isn't going to be a major part of the story... I can't wait to see what will happen next. )
natsfanfiction chapter 6 . 9/12/2011
YAY! I love this story and this chapter was really good for developing suspense. Please post again soon.
willam and jack and jake chapter 6 . 9/12/2011
interesting can't wait to read more
seekerchasing chapter 6 . 9/12/2011
brilliant chapter, again! you really are good at keeping me wanting more...
PiedPepper chapter 6 . 9/12/2011
Why is it that every one of your chapters makes me want to flail about my apartment/car/...school library? I just want to whine that it's so not fair that you know where this is all going and we don't. Which is silly and stupid because you're the brilliant author, so of course you know, but damn it, I want to know too. :D

I can't wait to see what the major twists are. Who's the ring from? I'm pretty sure we'd all love it to be from the Doctor, but that's not really his style is it? I'm guessing that it's from Malcolm. Maybe he knows something.

Needless to say, I can't wait for more!
Glow of a Lightbulb chapter 6 . 9/12/2011
Ah you're making me intrigued about everything! I just wanna know MORE, i love the way that this story is progressing and can't wait to see where you're going to take it. Till next time.
TheForsakenWolf86 chapter 6 . 9/12/2011
As amazing as always! Please update soon!
Mavan chapter 5 . 9/11/2011
Awesome again, and just saying that if Astra turns out to be Rose's future daughter I will cackle with glee!
Miss Snazzy chapter 5 . 9/11/2011
Great chapter. With starting new classes and whatnot, this update got lost in the chaos. I can't help but think about this story though, especially with my new painting class. I'm dying to try to reconstruct Rose's painting from The Blonde Girl...

So, I can't help but think that Astra is Rose's future daughter. The reference to 'The Stone Rose' and Astra's reaction to Rose's compliments kind of solidified that (As well as the painting, the brilliance of her parents, etc). I love that Eleven was Rose's substitute teacher when she was younger. )

I can't wait to read more. Update soon!

(I'm also overjoyed that this story is going to be longer than The Blonde Girl, as I can't get enough)
ahhhhh.okay chapter 5 . 9/10/2011
Oh my god.

Astra is Rose's kid!
Vampy Proxy chapter 5 . 9/10/2011
Mister Smith also had green eyes and an affection for fezzes too, didn't he? I feel bad cause I didn't pick up on that eariler. But I can't wait to see how that works out though! I am so excited. I loved it as always. I sense interesting plots turns coming...Does Astra have something to do with Rose's future? Thank you for sharing love! I hope to read more soon!
598 | « Prev Page 1 .. 25 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 .. Last Next »