Reviews for Defender of the Earth
willam and jack and jake chapter 6 . 9/12/2011
interesting can't wait to read more
seekerchasing chapter 6 . 9/12/2011
brilliant chapter, again! you really are good at keeping me wanting more...
PiedPepper chapter 6 . 9/12/2011
Why is it that every one of your chapters makes me want to flail about my apartment/car/ library? I just want to whine that it's so not fair that you know where this is all going and we don't. Which is silly and stupid because you're the brilliant author, so of course you know, but damn it, I want to know too. :D

I can't wait to see what the major twists are. Who's the ring from? I'm pretty sure we'd all love it to be from the Doctor, but that's not really his style is it? I'm guessing that it's from Malcolm. Maybe he knows something.

Needless to say, I can't wait for more!
Glow of a Lightbulb chapter 6 . 9/12/2011
Ah you're making me intrigued about everything! I just wanna know MORE, i love the way that this story is progressing and can't wait to see where you're going to take it. Till next time.
TheForsakenWolf86 chapter 6 . 9/12/2011
As amazing as always! Please update soon!
Mavan chapter 5 . 9/11/2011
Awesome again, and just saying that if Astra turns out to be Rose's future daughter I will cackle with glee!
Miss Snazzy chapter 5 . 9/11/2011
Great chapter. With starting new classes and whatnot, this update got lost in the chaos. I can't help but think about this story though, especially with my new painting class. I'm dying to try to reconstruct Rose's painting from The Blonde Girl...

So, I can't help but think that Astra is Rose's future daughter. The reference to 'The Stone Rose' and Astra's reaction to Rose's compliments kind of solidified that (As well as the painting, the brilliance of her parents, etc). I love that Eleven was Rose's substitute teacher when she was younger. )

I can't wait to read more. Update soon!

(I'm also overjoyed that this story is going to be longer than The Blonde Girl, as I can't get enough)
ahhhhh.okay chapter 5 . 9/10/2011
Oh my god.

Astra is Rose's kid!
Vampy Proxy chapter 5 . 9/10/2011
Mister Smith also had green eyes and an affection for fezzes too, didn't he? I feel bad cause I didn't pick up on that eariler. But I can't wait to see how that works out though! I am so excited. I loved it as always. I sense interesting plots turns coming...Does Astra have something to do with Rose's future? Thank you for sharing love! I hope to read more soon!
AthenasHoliday chapter 5 . 9/8/2011
Is Astra, by any chance, Rose and the Doctor's daughter from the future...? If it ruins the plot, feel free to not tell me, although it would be nice if I was right - you laid down some good clues, after all... And Mr. Smith the substitute science teacher is - of course - the eleventh Doctor. Well... now for the usual plea - would you please update soon? The story is fantabulous!
willam and jack and jake chapter 5 . 9/6/2011
interesting and i can't wait to read more
AkumakoRonso chapter 5 . 9/6/2011
AND ASTRA'S NATURE IS REVEALED! Kinda. Where is Rose trying to lead herself or tell herself?

And woah! The 11th incarnation of the Doctor taught Rose? NICE!

Where is she then? Will she still be with him by that point?

I'm hoping Kayla Miller, since she seems to be Rose's parallel, doesn't next work at Henrik's later. THEN how will Rose get to the Doctor?

Little bit of grammar or spelling issues: when Astra is referring to her mom painting, you have "My mom pain so out home..."; and there was a misspelled word, but I can't find it now. Oh well.

Anyway. Another excellent installment. Lookin' forward to (hopefully) next weeks new chapter. ;D

Pilcrow chapter 5 . 9/6/2011
Interesting! I'd love to see more of Mr. Smith in the future ;D
Alecksander chapter 5 . 9/6/2011
Ah! Not only did she meet the 11th Doctor as a teacher for two weeks, she met her daughter and made friends with her in boarding school. I love the ideas you're playing through. I find them positively fascinating to read. I was going to go to sleep as soon as I got home, but I saw that you had updated and couldn't help my self.

I'm glad I didn't wait.

JerickaRose chapter 5 . 9/6/2011
This is all kinds of shades of the River Song storyline... but that's okay. Circular paradoxes are kinda awesome.

I had thought the substitute teacher in your last story was the 10th Doc. It never occurred to me it could be the 11th. Kinda squicky to help form your future wife into what she turns out to be... but that's time travel for you!

My most random thought: I wonder when Rose starts learning musical instruments. If Astra teaches Rose, there are going to be lots of circles paradoxing. :)
592 | « Prev Page 1 .. 25 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 .. Last Next »