Reviews for Defender of the Earth
JerickaRose chapter 5 . 9/6/2011
This is all kinds of shades of the River Song storyline... but that's okay. Circular paradoxes are kinda awesome.

I had thought the substitute teacher in your last story was the 10th Doc. It never occurred to me it could be the 11th. Kinda squicky to help form your future wife into what she turns out to be... but that's time travel for you!

My most random thought: I wonder when Rose starts learning musical instruments. If Astra teaches Rose, there are going to be lots of circles paradoxing. :)
romanticangel92 chapter 5 . 9/6/2011
great the Eleven reference!
Ryu Kitsune Bard84 chapter 5 . 9/6/2011
Huh, figures the Doctor would do something like that and I can totally see him doing it. I snickered at the "bow-ties are cool" statement. That is so Eleventh Doctor. And more hints on Astra I wonder if we'll meet the parents...Anyway keep up the good work.
natsfanfiction chapter 5 . 9/6/2011
O goody clues. I love clues. There is something a little weird about Astra. Most especially flashing neon last name. Please post again as soon as you can I can't wait for the next clue.
seekerchasing chapter 5 . 9/6/2011
the bit about 11 being her teacher was so cute, i don't remember that though, was it in the Blonde Girl? as always the letter from Eve telling Rose to be careful was brilliant and Astra's description of her parents sounds like some people we know, is she rose's daughter from the future? well, you probably wont tell us yet so i'll just have to keep readind! awesome chapter, can't wait for more
Cracka-Lacking chapter 5 . 9/6/2011
Fantastic, i really like Astra, though i have a feeling there's something timey-wimey going on and that they both know each other more than they think.

Ahh, Number 11. Glad he popped in help Rose out... ''Bow ties are cool'' but only when worn by a certified Time Lord.
Lady-Pea chapter 5 . 9/6/2011
Future kid? Awesome chapter! Can't wait for the next one.
l-girl chapter 5 . 9/6/2011
Astra is Rose's future kid isn't she?

Very good story please continue to update often.
Silver Dragon c chapter 5 . 9/6/2011
Ahhh. Awsome story I really like it alot. So is she roses and the doctors cuter kid and would the grown up sibling be Jenny?
PiedPepper chapter 5 . 9/6/2011
I had a feeling that I had missed a chapter while I was traveling and when this updated I was kind of happy that I got to read two new chapters instead of one.

Being serious, you are probably my favorite writer on this site. The way that you spin your stories is beyond brilliant. I've said before that they're so descriptive that they read like an episode, and it's no less true in this story.

Can't wait for more. I love Astra as a character, and I like everyone else want to know. Is she future Rose and the Doctor's daughter?
Glow of a Lightbulb chapter 5 . 9/6/2011
Ahhhhh! This was so great, love that the doctor was one of Rose's teachers. And i have a theory, Astra traveled, she didn't say where, and my theory is that she is the doctor and rose's daughter! The doctor sculpted and statue of Rose as fortuna so the middle name works out and wolfe? Bad wolf! Am i right, am i right? Besides that this chapter was great! It reminded me of my school a little bit and it was funny seeing the similarities. As always great chapter and i'm really starting to love Rose so much more then i did before which as i think i've said i wasn't sure was possible! Can't wait to read more. Loved it!
LilienRose chapter 5 . 9/6/2011
okay I have to ask is she rose's daughter.

you made me smile when I found this in my inbox thank you so much.

keep up the great work.
0 xx chapter 5 . 9/6/2011
BOW TIES ARE COOL! Only on him though but they still are, amazing chapter, so is what is going on with Astra, she's a psychic alien who doesn't know she's alien and then she is going blow up into millions of pieces and then turn into snow or ash or whatever, how could the ash be cold? Confusing, I like Astra though, she seems mad I like mad people cos they are mad! Sorry I am bit hyper as I got really happy when I saw you had updated and even happier when you mentioned 'Mister Smith' and his bow ties! Update more soon please if you would as your chapters really brighten up day and I go a bit hyper and I like going hyper cos it's fun and having fun is amazing. Anywho, I love your story so much, very much, too much in fact, I might just shout much I love it cos I do. And if you read all that and didn't give up, I am very impressed. Anywho (again?) UPDATE SOON AS YOU CAN! I mean it as this story is like brilliant and more people should read it or should never been spoken of again jk, they can do whatever the hell they want but they should still read this fanfiction cos they are seriously missing out xx (P.s sorry about hyper rambles) xx
twindaughterofArtemis chapter 4 . 9/4/2011
I'm just guessing here, but is Astra the daughter of future Rose and the Doctor? Are we seeing a circular paradox? Cause, her last name is Wolfe, her name Astra means star, her parents travel a lot, she doesn't know where they will be, she has been home-schooled her whole life, she likes science and has a knack for getting into trouble. Even her description could work. Please update soon I love your stories.
Alecksander chapter 4 . 9/3/2011
Well hello there wonderful writer. I just started reading Blonde Girl a few hours ago. Finished it. Looked for a sequel. And finished what you have written here. I'm completely fascinated with where you are taking things and the interactions that I have seen so far. Playing with UNIT is brilliant and the Doctor in your first story felt very spot on. I can't wait until she runs into him again. I might go mad if I don't see him soon. Then again, I'm a terribly addictive being. He's my current drug of choice. I don't have any criticism or helpful advice I'm afraid. I'm enjoying myself and that is really all there is to it.

I look forward to the next installment.

~Aleck