Reviews for Defender of the Earth
greeneyesCutie chapter 6 . 6/24/2013
Is that,from her future husband?
greeneyesCutie chapter 5 . 6/24/2013
She her future daughter. I thought that right from the start..
greeneyesCutie chapter 2 . 6/24/2013
She shoulda gave him apiece of her mind.:)
OneMoreLiving chapter 5 . 5/28/2013
Austoria is so Rose's daughter!?
Guest chapter 9 . 5/5/2013
*SCREAMS*

That was the CUTEST THING EVER

I love this completely and utterly. This entire timeline is him stealing her for himself isn't it?

Anyways, this IS SUPER awesome and I love it. and SHE has to Give TEN a that letter on New Years doesn't she, that's gonna be interesting.
Guest chapter 5 . 5/5/2013
OH MY GOSH

SHE is boarding with HER OWN DAUGHTER.
Eye Of The Storm chapter 4 . 5/5/2013
If the Doctor is a Teacher their meeting will be hilarious.
sillymeowmeow chapter 1 . 3/27/2013
amazing
kiera-sama chapter 30 . 3/15/2013
I knew it was the first doctor when he mentioned his granddaughter was getting married and leaving him. You are very good at this. Sneaking little tidbits in here and there. This was a wonderful sequel, and I'm sure the next will be Fantastic as well.

Kiera
kiera-sama chapter 5 . 3/15/2013
I've figured it out. Rose is Astra's mother from the future! I'm 99.99 % sure. I love this story so far, just as much as I liked the first in the series.
BewareOfFlyingMonkeys chapter 5 . 2/5/2013
Rose is her mother! *gasps*! At least, I think so
teh-ena chapter 30 . 1/27/2013
I just finished reading this story and it was brilliant! I love how you're really developing Rose's changed character. Also, all of the wibbly-wobblyness of the timelines makes for an excellently thought-provoking, amusing story. The inclusion of the Guardians was great, I'm proud of myself for having figured that one out. The Star Knight arc, in particular, was just fantastic. It was very unique and entertaining! I especially love that this series is starting to read as some grand, epic tale. It really shows that you've got all of this great stuff planned, and I love that you've been slipping clues and hints in. I can't wait to keep reading more of this series and find out all of the great adventures that you've planned. Keep up the great work!
BananasPearsApples chapter 30 . 1/20/2013
My goodness. This story has me on the edge of my seat CONSTANTLY. I keep rereading passages simply because they are so wonderfully written. Also, I am now certain that you should take over Doctor Who as the writer, director, and producer.

This story is brilliant. It is more than one can ever hope to find in fanfiction. It is obvious that you have put a great deal of time and effort into a very large and multifaceted story arch. I never want the awesomeness to end!

I adore how you started with the SJA stories and combined them with Doctor Who and Torchwood and your own imagination.

I NEED this to be canon. I think your Rose Tyler is perfect.
ariyana.lenae chapter 30 . 1/4/2013
LOVE THIS STORY! :D and the one before :D
SeasonsInReverse chapter 5 . 12/3/2012
*self-conscious - conscience is the voice in your head that makes you feel guilty when you do something bad!

Good sequel, I'm enjoying it so far. I like the more prominent role of UNIT and the interesting events that are unfolding. I also enjoyed the small glimpse of the 11th Doctor - really looking forward to where that'll lead!
576 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »