Reviews for The Simple Pleasures
lilyflower101 chapter 2 . 3/14
Love it! :)
HAMUCHA chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
Yes, i like it! I like where this is going.
mngrue chapter 2 . 2/24/2013
So sweet!
Crystalzap chapter 2 . 11/12/2012
cute, though I'm pretty sure Neal can ride a motorcycle so he can probably ride a bike too. ;P
thethreebroomsticks69 chapter 2 . 7/13/2012
Very, very cute. A short, feel-good fic. I love it. Keep writing!
hannahsmetana chapter 2 . 7/12/2012
Really loved it! Thanks
peppe1951 chapter 2 . 3/7/2012
I loved your story but you should write another one and in itPeter gets Neal a bike of his own...
Post U Later chapter 2 . 11/7/2011
Aww How Adorable! It's Kinda Hard To Imagine Neal Doing That. But He Is Such A Innocent Soul! XD
Post U Later chapter 1 . 11/7/2011
Oh! My1 God! I Just Luv That At The Beginning, "(Three minutes! That was a new record for Caffrey!)" That Made Me Crack Up So Much! I Really Can't Imagine Neal Being Quiet For Three Minutes, I Really Can't! XD
patbor chapter 2 . 8/23/2011
I can just see this happening just as you've written it. So sweet! I love Peter and Neal when its Peter that has the upper hand on teaching Neal something or making him feel safe in a harmful situation.
WynonaRose chapter 2 . 8/18/2011
Oh my gosh. Such a cute little story. Love the friendship! Thanks!
Squee-bunny chapter 2 . 8/17/2011
Hehe, the father/son focus is always a win in WC fandom ;)

And, awwww, this ending made me so warm and gooey inside _ I absolutely could not help but gush over the mental image of Peter's over-protectiveness, of him rushing over to Neal each time he fell off the bike :3 Too cute! And I could see that, too! Peter freaking out over a bleeding cut, lol.

Like another reviewer mentioned, I would also LOVE to see a follow-up fic to this, if your muse allows it :P I can imagine Peter and Neal having a familial day out, biking and with Peter making sure Neal wears his helmet and whatever other protective gear there is :D Anyways, thanks again for this great fic! Please write much, much more! I'd look forward to that kind of contribution to this fandom! _
jnd25 chapter 2 . 8/17/2011
too cute! loved it
True Love Lives Forever chapter 2 . 8/17/2011
Cute!
Shao7 chapter 2 . 8/17/2011
Nice. I really liked this one.