Reviews for What Happened on the Cassadine Islands?
PearlPrincess1 chapter 8 . 4/4/2013
I loveee this series. It reminds me of Florence and the Machine - Leave My Body.
NLGFAN25YRS chapter 75 . 4/30/2012
Love this fic and can't wait for the next sequel. Love Natasha/Alexis... together they are a FORCE. Really liking LoLex but also Sexis fan.. Don't know who I want but The back & forth is great... GREAT JOB!
jasameyespeaks chapter 75 . 4/11/2012
Simply amazing raw talent. I love this ride and wherever you take us next.

Thanks for every peak, valley, and conveying the rich history of Gh.

~jasameyespeaks~
missingjasamalways chapter 75 . 4/11/2012
That was an awesome chapter! I can't even put it into words! I am so excited about the next installment! Can't wait to read it!
jasameyespeaks chapter 74 . 4/7/2012
Wow. Love it. I love your roller coaster ride conveying suspense and mixed emotions.

You have me anticipating what's next, feeling empathy towards Natasha and the complex interwoveN

relationships using the entire cast. Excellent work connecting the dots so seamlessly can't wait for more.

Hope Jax, Jason and Brenda are alive and have no permanent effects from the crash. Before Anna tracks Lamby and

Sam finds out about the plane crash- can you give me more Zander/Mikkos and Sam/Alana time? I love how you write their interacting with

one another. Thanks for sharing your talents.
missingjasamalways chapter 74 . 4/3/2012
So was that the last chapter? Or is there one more left? That was full of suspense! I really hope Jason, Jax and Brenda didn't die in the crash. And hopefully Anna will be able to track down baby Mikkos. Robert needs a swift kick in the ass, he isn't using his brain at all. Have a feeling Luke might just dispose of Stavros. Can't wait to see where you take us next!
OG88 chapter 74 . 4/3/2012
Great chapter to this awesome story this story really is you should update asap however only when you can.
jasameyespeaks chapter 73 . 3/30/2012
I dont know if i want to hug you or wring your neck right now. Lol.

Well that proves that your writing still has me hanging on to your twist, and turns, and now your Zander and NicSam curveball.

Helena has so many eggs hatching in many baskets. I cant wait for her to pay...by who's hands Im not sure since there are so many victims.

Maybe they should all take turns stoning her...hehe

Gallos/ Valentin knew...hmmm...that's interesting. Nice irony and foreshawdowing.

Jason, Brenda, and Jax will return to PC safely right? Pleassee :)

Please give me some Jasam loving if there's a plane crash...bring balance to the universe. Haha.

Ok the Nurse's Ball coming soon, more on Gia- will she tell Sonny yet?

Hope Zander gets to see Cameron...i dont recall what's going on with Liz would be interesting to see her reaction to Zander being alive.

I wonder what's next with Scrubs, Scorpios, Spixie, Lucy and Doc.

Great update keep them coming. Thanks again for sharing your talents.
OG88 chapter 72 . 3/16/2012
This is awesome story you have here yourself you should really continue to finish up this story I really do like love this story to as tomorrow whenever I what you to update asap however in one's or in double only when you can.
jasameyespeaks chapter 71 . 3/12/2012
Brilliant Prelude chapters !

Jason n Lorenzo reach common ground.

Gia Campbell- enough said...amazing twist making her Sonny's sister... Taggert will be POd.

Starvos true colors coming to light...Telling Nicholas "look to Emily" was beautiful. It ties in with Nem's history (Em brought out his best traits) but also ominous given the messanger.

Lucy n Luke haha guaranteed at least one corps... Please let it be Helena's demise -that would be bittersweet...though she deserves it...who will i love to hate when se is dead.

Okay i guess for now no integrating Natasha.

Robert n Anna possibly reuniting - music to my ears ;).

Thanks for the updates.
NLGFAN25YRS chapter 71 . 3/12/2012
AWESOME.. JUST KEEPS GETTING BETTER AND BETTER
OG88 chapter 70 . 3/3/2012
Awesome story this is really continue but only when you can.
nlgfan25yrs chapter 70 . 3/3/2012
LOVE IT... PLEASE KEEP GOING
OG88 chapter 69 . 2/27/2012
Dude man man thank you for continuing this awesome story I love this awesome really is an awesome story I love this awesome story please remember keep this story going but only when you can.
jasameyespeaks chapter 68 . 2/20/2012
This is just purely Epic Gh. Wow I finally allowed myself to catch up ( i kept going back hehe ) I don't want it to end. It's great to hear there is def more a trilogy. Or a series would be awesome ( hint hint)? The entire cast and vets are being canvas and rightly so. If only TPTB would see the light and give fans what we want Daytime would become Primetime. Icing on the cake is Jasam

You covered so much from Ric's death, the possibility of Franco's redemption to his grave by means of Natasha, every twist and turn was exciting especially the flashbacks to Natasha and Alexis. A.J.& Michael relationship. How all PC residents end up on Collins couch lol. I love how you interwoven Alexis the Surrogate. Lil Mikkos is already 2 yo and such a personality. . And did I really miss something about Brenda being Sam's twin? That's kool.

The bonds between Sonny/ Molly, and Lo/Mikko's keeping me guessing WTD. Well if Brenda is really Sam's twin Lo now has 2 and a wonderful bond with Mikko's as his step-son/grandson. While Sonny has Dante, Michael, Kristina, Morgan n an even greater bond with Molly because Ric dead. Hum looks like Lo should be. Yet, Alexis loves Sonny. Idk this is a hard one. Is Sam influenced by Helena too? That's one thing I love about Helena she is omnipresent...haha her overbearing frame now destroyed foreshadowing Helena's demise? Love to hate her but now that franco is dead whose next? Faison, King Mikko's, I fear for Dr. Jackson. I didn't see Alec's death coming...that was surreal even the description of all the dead in the cemetery. Hey instead of ridding Natasha all together can you talk Kevin into integrating them ( like Vikki/Nikki, Jess/ Tess) so Alexis can keep her memories of Sam /Alexandra and possibly Brenda/ Mica (Micaelle) and some of her angst.. Like the Russian/ French name? You can keep it if you want. I look foward to your updates. I'm hooked and plan to stay on this ride. Thanks again for your writing talents.

~jasameyespeaks~