Reviews for I'll Always Be There
OptimusHuman chapter 1 . 6/1
I read this story and quickly fell in love with it, it is by far the best story I have ever read on this site and I have read a considerable ammount I have never before commented on a story i've read before but I felt I absolutely must for this story it made me smile laugh and also sad and it was simple amazing i'm truly glad that you wrote this and I found and read it thank you.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/23/2015
Hi I just want to tell you that I LOVE your stories! You are one of my favorite authors on the internet! I haven't been able to comment you before because I'm not with deviantart and this is the first time I found your site at fanfiction. Anyway LOVE your stories huge Optimus fan myself! Hope you write more!
Fallenranger chapter 20 . 3/29/2014
wow... that was one of the best stories i have ever read... simply amazing great job!
cheers,
ash
Katie Gibbs chapter 20 . 8/18/2013
I started early in the morning...
Finished late at night...
My heart is full of joy, and sorrow.
This was an amazing story! And i will never forget it!
Thank u for such a tear jerking, laughter filled story!
N Harmonic chapter 9 . 6/25/2013
this is the first you've showed the bots/cons. wat do you got planned?
N Harmonic chapter 8 . 6/25/2013
oh gosh
N Harmonic chapter 7 . 6/25/2013
wow... you make optimus amazing.
Dolphin0150 chapter 20 . 5/19/2013
AWWWWW
Foresthunter chapter 20 . 5/14/2013
u killed optimus... NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Xireana Prime chapter 20 . 3/19/2013
wow...that was epic! i love it! that was so cool! sad that op died but still! epics to the extreme!
Second daughter of Eve chapter 20 . 3/11/2013
Such an epic ending!
Thought I wish Prime hadn't died... D:
Coleus Prime? It works...it definitely works!
RazormusPrime chapter 20 . 3/9/2013
I think a little part of me died when I heard Cole say to Kira "You're the only one who still calls me that." T.T OPTIMUS! DX Of course the war takes him before it ends DX Well, at least he's with Jackie now :3 hopefully heaven and the Allspark co-exist XD

GAH! I WANNA SEQUEL! But if there was one what could it be about? Cole's adventures as Prime? Or the Rise of Coleimus Prime? Being sent to another universe? (sure Kira destroyed the relic but the universe finds it's ways) I dunno XD I love the story as it is but I can't let it go that it's the end! I was hoping for Optimus to see Jackie once more, somehow in a near death encounter but sadly no ;-;

Heehee, oh Melody getting into trouble XD she's so cute! Oh, how much time has passed since they were all kids? Why did they move to Colorado?

Anywhoo! Love the story so much! Hope you keep writing epicially XD
TheLastSavageSiren chapter 20 . 3/9/2013
YOU MUST WITE A SEQUEL! I WOULD DEFINITELY READ IT!
-ironhideandratchet4ever
ClairBear31 chapter 20 . 3/9/2013
OMG I cry so much through whole story. you amazing writer. very good writing. (*‘ω‘ *)
sorry. I not speak good english. (ノ)
GadgetCid chapter 20 . 3/8/2013
...(Crying) PLEASE SEQUAL THIS!