Reviews for Fregoli Delusion
princesstaranee chapter 1 . 1/26/2012
Ooh... Intriguing, certainly.

I'd like a follow-up, to see how she gets on, because it seems abrupt and I don't know if I should laugh or cry. What was I meant to feel?

However, I liked the line where Narcissa hopes that Lucius will laugh, and then he doesn't. It was clever and melancholy.
whatthepho chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
Haha, oh Bella...wonder how she got back to normal-er, fine. ;)
Appointment chapter 1 . 8/19/2011
Brilliantly done, it seemed effortless. You did a great job with the challenge, and everything fits perfectly. It all filled in nicely, with the right length to give it a feel and substance, and it was fun to read. Now, for the more technical bit of the review...

Spelling & Grammar - 10/10.

Characterization - 10/10.

Use of Topic - 10/10.

Flow - 5/5.

Believability - 2/3.

That gives you 37/38, so great work, really.
Catatonic Muse chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
Ooh, creepy. One has to wonder why they didn't just send for the Dark frickin' Lord, though...

Wonderful, wonderful job.
Inkfire chapter 1 . 8/15/2011
Poor Cissy! and poor Bella. This was hilarious, in a very twisted way... maybe it was just me. Well done, anyway
DressagePunk chapter 1 . 8/15/2011
This was ridiculously straight on. I was ready JKR quotes and she stated explicitly that Voldemort had never loved someone yet Bella's true love was always Voldemort, and this story ridiculously nailed that premise. Loved your use of supporting characters also.
mrs.justenbeeebir123 chapter 1 . 8/15/2011
omg its sooo goooodd!
obsessivegirl73 chapter 1 . 8/15/2011
I love this challenge! :D and you did a very good job with it...I can't remember the exact definition but is this the disorder where the person thinks that people that they see are in a disguise and not who they say they are? Or something like that?

Either way, it's great. :)
MidsummerNightGirl chapter 1 . 8/15/2011
Excellent work.

I can see such a scene definitely occurring.
TellatrixForever chapter 1 . 8/15/2011
Not bad, Gamma. Not bad at all. God bless and good job.