Reviews for In This Tainted Soul There Lies Hope
moon essence chapter 27 . 8/14/2012
Simply amazing. I love this story! Hei-ying was so well-written you would've believed him as CLAMP's had you not read the discliamer! (No offense...) True talent for an ameteur writer; no offense at that either- I meant ameteur as 'not professional'... _;;
moon essence chapter 12 . 8/13/2012
Oh, Hei-ying's name was supposed to be translated as 'shadow'! I'm Chinese, and I always thought of it as 'black eagle', which really suits him. Or 'ying' could mean 'win', seeing as Hei-ying's very intent on getting what he wants. It could also mean 'hard', which describes his personality quite well. Yeah, Chinese is complicated..._;
moon essence chapter 10 . 8/12/2012
So...Tomoyo's gonna die? Well, she's kinda a stalker and a voyeur, filming sakura everywhere she goes (what if someone-like her mother-found out?!) but it would be unfair for Sakura if she was to die.
GentleMidnightSnow chapter 3 . 8/6/2011
It's so sad! Hei-ying's actually such a good guy! He's just, you know... a little insane. I wish everyone hadn't given up on him, though. I hope later on he finds someone who will be be kind to him. Preferably Yue, I think.
Eru no Tsubasa chapter 27 . 12/15/2010
*Sobs* Hei-Ying died! You killed him! *glares* Out of all your OCs, I felt like I could emphasize with the insane, dark, and twisted angel with a fondness for sharp scissors... (Is that a bad thing? *sweatdrops*) And you killed Clow too! I actually feel about the same way concerning Clow's death and Kyree's death.. which does make sense, since they are one and the same after all (kind of). And Saurian? *jumps up and dances with happiness* He grossed me out. Really. Although I thought you said you borrowed the abominable dragon from Bluegoo... you didn't seem to have taken care of him very well. XD

And wow. This story... *stares wide-eyed at the screen, speechless*

~Eru-chan

P.S. Ruby and Suppi? *Falls over laughing hysterically*
Eru no Tsubasa chapter 12 . 12/11/2010
Oh, the fact about Hei-Ying's name is very interesting! I'm Chinese myself, but I personally never considered the fact that it could mean 'Shadow'... but now that I think about it, it's true! Before, I thought of Hei-Ying's name as meaning Black Eagle, which also works because of the whole thing of different tones in Chinese, and it suited my image of Hei-Ying in my head, with black eagle-like wings...Hei can mean Black, or Hate while Ying can mean Shadow or Eagle... or Win... or Hard... o.O *Mind plummets into gutter*

It's very interesting that you subconsciously chose such an apt name for him... I do like the insane and psychotic black angel, I confess.

Love the story! XD

~Eru-chan
maricara chapter 5 . 6/11/2009
Ok haven't read the whole thing yet but i will tomorrow. promise.

Tired must sleep.

1 question? Do you plan on writing your own novel and if so can you give me the pen name you will write under because i think any publisher would love a completly original story by you. you are very very very god at this. I have all these stories in me and i can't write worth a shit. Can i have your talent? Just borrow it for a few Months cough cough years. please please please.

Yes i ramble its 200 in the morning i am suposed to ramble.

Thank you.
Dark Wolf on a full Blood chapter 25 . 9/7/2008
Oh my god, you bastard! (I mean that in a good way) I am so close to crying right now. Oh my god-Yue, The Judgement Maker Of The Mistress Sakura, breathed in . . .

. . . Hei-ying, The Adviser Of The Master Clow Reed, breathed out.-That line, was so powerful. My heart-is it possible to say that it stopped for moment.

Oh man! I could just see this chapter in a movie and make that movie famous. Holy crap that was amazing. Most powerful story I have read. You are an incredible writer. I was going to review on the last chapter but i couldn't halp it. I had to review now on this specific chapter. Well done brother/sister (No idea what your sex is) Well done.

Damn, best fiction I have read in a while.

Holy crap what an awesome story!
Rioki Moondove chapter 27 . 11/26/2005
I loved IT! WONDERFUL!

you made me sad when you killed off all those people though...
distantdreamer chapter 27 . 2/10/2005
nice! I was beginning to feel sorry for Hei-Ying there near the end too...
skabs chapter 27 . 1/2/2005
its all your fault you know. i started reading this at 8 last night, and just finished. you know what time it is now? 4 am, thats what.

good story. thanks for writing it!
Elvenseraph123 chapter 27 . 10/3/2004
I can't even describe how amazing your story is. I can't wait to read the sequel! I'm adding you to my favorite authors list and favorite stories list.
pinktenshi chapter 27 . 7/17/2004
aww...it's over *sniff*
Dragonic Queen of Roses chapter 27 . 7/13/2004
this was beautiful!It was my favourite ever!
Naila chapter 27 . 6/28/2004
Sugoi! That was great! Keep up the good work and the super stories... and the kawai pairings(for example, one of the best around in my opinion, Yue & Touya!) Ja ne! 0