Reviews for My Immortal Commentary
Midori Hotaru chapter 11 . 12/23/2011
...late review is almost a month late. -.-" Sorry 'bout that, I was computer deprived for a while since my school stuff wasn't done. Anyways, on with the review!

Shakespearean Voldemort's practically making me die of laughter me at this point, and lovey-dovey Draco's kind of getting on my nerves for some reason...
Bernardus chapter 1 . 12/9/2011
commentary's - you mean commentaries - English plurals do not use apostrophes.
Midori Hotaru chapter 10 . 12/4/2011
NO! SHE GOT HAGRID! Pass the mind bleach please...
Midori Hotaru chapter 9 . 11/20/2011
Thank you Hermione! Yeah, in my opinion, Hetalia's REALLY funny, though it has some serious bits. I can't wait for the new episodes because I heard that the Philippines is coming up in it soon (both my mom and dad are filipino so...yeah)! And is it just me, or is this the exact same content as Chapter 8. ?

._.
Qu0thTheRavenNeverm0re chapter 1 . 11/20/2011
"Want to give old Dumbles a run for longest name?" MAde me lol. Also brought me to a straaaange realization- If Dumbledore was female, could he/she be considered a Mary Sue...? :0
Midori Hotaru chapter 8 . 10/30/2011
My fave's Taka. I'll look forward to it! I'm not really into yaoi or yuri, though I'm a major hetalia FanGirl...why do I always get off track on reviews? Draco, put some pants on and Hermione, take off the contacts and act brainy...and then get me the ressurection stone so I can use it on Aragog and kick this Sue's but.
wingswordsandmetaphors chapter 8 . 10/29/2011
Doesn't "virility" mean "the state of being a man", or something like that?
Midori Hotaru chapter 7 . 10/28/2011
Yeah, I've been hooked on it for a while now. I blame the 4 weapons of mass destruction I call my little brothers. I was actually reading your Power Nuva Rangers story a while ago. Now on with the review. Why the heck would Draco have "it" with Harry? And why does she keep calling him Vampire Potter? Snape, slip a vial of living death into Ebony/Tara's blood will you?
wingswordsandmetaphors chapter 7 . 10/26/2011
Yay! Somebody else who says "same difference"! A few weeks ago I said "same difference" during class and everyone sitting at my group looked at me really weirdly. It's so nice to know there are other people who say things like that :)
slytherinprincess9109 chapter 7 . 10/26/2011
i am loving this! i had the misfortune of running into "my immortal a couple months ago and i'

m still trying to regenerate brain cells...keep it up and please update soon!
Modori's to lazy to login chapter 6 . 10/26/2011
Gosh Mata Nui, 3 years of obsessing over Bionicle and this is what you give me? JUST BECAUSE YOU'RE DEAD DOESN'T MEAN YOU HAVE TO HATE US! D: Spray paint? I use the version that's actually supposed to go in your hair for Halloween last year and it didn't come out for DAYS. _" And nobody's creeped out by the fact that Harry's has a new makeover (and facial hair XD), drinking blood, is back at Hogwarts and isn't looking for the horcruxes and not getting ratted out by Death Eaters?...did this authoress even bother to read the books/watch the movies?
Nanashi Tsurunaji chapter 2 . 10/23/2011
Ouch. As much as I like the commentary, the story is killing me. I can't continue. It hurts. It burns.
Midori Hotaru chapter 5 . 10/2/2011
Haven't seen this in a while. I'm sorry Norbert...I'll send her to torment Belatrix then. I've always hated her anyway. Ok on with this review. Honestly, why would Dumbldore be swearing the forest anyway? Looking for Aragog's kids? I think not(I use that phrase way to much)! How could that author switch Magonagl and Snape?
RealTalkWithKikiAndKhalifa chapter 2 . 10/1/2011
So seriously, this is not funny at all. I mean, all you do is fucking complain and faggot about hating pink and be all: "OHEY I'M GOTH GUIZ I'M NOT A FAGGOT BUT THIS BITCH IS"

and I'm gonna laugh if you cry in the next chapter you post.

-Khalifa and Kiki
Midori Hotaru chapter 4 . 8/18/2011
...So she points out a hot guy at the concert and he doesn't get mad at all, he drove them to the black forest to have "it", then got caught by Dumbldore? 1) Harry found the resurection stone early, or 2) DUMBLDORE HAS COME TO HAUNT CHU. I change my mind about giving her to Grauppy [gah, how the heck to you spell that], I'm giving her to Hagrid's pet dragon Norbert.