Reviews for beauty of fragile princesses & awaiting ducklings
bottle of beast chapter 1 . 2/25/2012
Oh, God. I don't know what to say right now, exactly ... this is just ... wow. Wow. It's totally ... wow.

Okay. Sorry. I sound like Cassie.

Ahem.

I can really, really relate to how Alicia feels in this. We look alike, you know? Dark curls, tanned skin, dark eyes. And as soon as I read the part about the thick eyebrows, I wanted to cry, because I felt like shaving off my own eyebrows this morning.

What I mean to say is that I can definitely see what Alicia is going through. And that's important in a story. Being able to relate to a character as flawless and perfect in the books as Alicia was never something I imagined. But you made it possible.

And that makes you a wonderful author. :)

So thank you.
powerjac chapter 3 . 11/19/2011
This is great. I love it. Your writing just happens to be AMAZING!
krazberry004 chapter 1 . 11/18/2011
THIS WAS SO FREAKIN AMAZING:D
emily chapter 2 . 9/20/2011
um.

okay.

wow.

this NEEDS to have more reviews.

this was great.

that is all. i love the writing style, it really works here.

the swears here really work for this story.

and yeah.

this was fucking awesome.
within a sepulchre chapter 1 . 8/19/2011
the fuckkkkk, Rory?

argh. my reviewing skills are close to cero nowadays.

but. this is like legit awesome and cool and so beyond AU that it blows my mind. and woahhh. haha, poor Alicia. poor girl. xD

and Massie is ok, actually. erm. i love. love. love, how you set this up. it's unique and beautiful and perfect for your style of writing, as it flows and is just... brilliant.

i'm alerting. i feel the inclination to fave this, but i need for you to continue. gawrsh. just make me envy you more, no? o.O

write more/update puh-leasssse?(:

-Livvy

WHY DO YOU HAVE ONLY OE REVIEW? IS IT TIME TO PULL OUT THE TORCH AND RUSH THROUGH THE ARCHIVE DEMANDING REVIEWS THAT THIS STORY/YOU DESERVE? argh. Rory. keep writing.
buy the stars chapter 1 . 8/15/2011
this was just really great, wow. it was amazing.