Reviews for A Heart's Haunt
firtree chapter 3 . 1/5/2014
This is quite well written!
Maxx6 chapter 3 . 10/31/2013
Aaand second awesome. I loved everything. Just everything about this, from the way you tell the story, through the characters and the way you wrote them to all the little details and bike and Old hout...AND the dialogues. Everything.
Thanks so much for writing and posting.
Guest chapter 3 . 1/30/2013
I just loved this story. I thought it was so in character and it keep me wanting to read more and more.
Docnerd89 chapter 3 . 9/1/2012
Fantastic stuff. Love the emotions, love your words. It's a beautiful portrayal of an epic love story and I wonder why I haven't found it before now. The descriptions throughout were really good. What with it being AU and all at this point, you still got so much of it true to character. And I prefer your Alexis.
Loved all the characters, specially our maddening, frustrating, lovable leads. Great job writing this.
I hope you write more Castle in the future. :)
nixer chapter 3 . 5/20/2012
Ok, this was awesome. Maybe a bit melodramatic in the writing, I don't mind that but it needs a light touch and I felt you went over-board with metaphors and adjectives at some points, BUT it was still cool. However, I now want to read the real 'prequel' to this. I read 'A Sparrow's Fall' and I thought it was even better than this is - more plot, less over-writing, more implied than explicitly stated or revealed - but this was obviously written as a reaction piece, a coda, a resolution and I wondered if you actually wrote the crucial moments referenced here - the warehouse, the torture, the raid, Beckett confronting the Dragon? Please. I would love to read that.
Adlytam chapter 3 . 3/13/2012
Wow! I just finished reading your story and the only thing that is comming to my mind right now is "wow". It is truely amazing, I just loved it! You've got them in character, and dialogues - they are just flowing. Thank you so much for writing this story. I will read all your work for sure, and hope you will publish some more Castle/Beckett soon. Take care!
keystothecastle chapter 3 . 2/11/2012
Your pen name is what drew me in initially (very clever) and then, I so enjoyed this story. Thank you.
Million moments chapter 3 . 1/7/2012
You are a great writer and I love you're work. Looking forward to reading more
1477166 chapter 3 . 10/20/2011
*sniffle* That was just... so beautiful. So amazing. So... ugh. This fic is just... I'm just speechless! It was that good!
Ctf20 chapter 3 . 9/29/2011
Loved it!
impeccabledis0rder chapter 3 . 9/18/2011
again, wonderfully written. just right that you didn't go thru the dramatics of their relationship too much. it balanced their relationship flow just right. it would be great to see a prequel (uh, prequel to ur sequel, what do u call that) however. im interested how you would pan that out - the one where we get to see it in kate's perspective when she pursued HIM. :) i can settle for one shot. a lengthy one shot :)

in any case, i love the sequel.
Starrlet chapter 3 . 9/9/2011
Loved it! Great ending!
Steve1961 chapter 3 . 9/5/2011
WOW I Loved this story.

I have you on my author favorites list. And I can not wait to read the next thing that season 4 of Castle inspired in you.

Steve
Steve1961 chapter 2 . 9/5/2011
I loved this whole chapter. Sorry it took so long for me to read this.

It is a great piece of work. I love how you mixed smut with out getting into writting smut. :-D

I'm looking foward to reading the next chapter of this story.

Steve
Tweetyj chapter 3 . 9/4/2011
I just have one word for you:

Amazing!

I really love the way you write these characters it's really them, everytime I'm done reading one of your works I'm still wondering if it didn't really happen in the show