Reviews for PJO & Friends: Why You Be Hatin?
Asteria chapter 4 . 1/12
I swear that I died from laughing my podex off, you are right. she is a Mary sue and I didn't see her development though the entire five books, she got even worse in the next four books.
her relationship with Jason is poisonous, Reyna aside. Piper is obsessed with Jason, she gets jealous from every little thing, she was hurt that Jason showed trust in his friend from four years.
really? that will be the start of my argument and if anyone would like to enlighten me about why Piper is a good female demi-do...err... goddess then I would like to hear from you.
i know that this review is super late, you might even not respond because you may not be online. but I just wanted to say that I love you for your view not on Piper but the fact that you are acknowledging her many flaws.
Asteria daughter of Koios
Nobody cares chapter 2 . 11/6/2015
Hi. If you read the Mark of Athena, sorry, but Percy kicks Jason's demigodly butt. Still, this was good.
demigodishness11 chapter 2 . 10/31/2015
Omg I thought I was the only one who thought Jason would win in a battle. :)
SoulHorse chapter 2 . 5/7/2015
I don't exactly like Jason, but I don't hate him either. I'm neutral, although I'm more of an I-don't-like-Jason person. Sure, he's cool and all, but I think Rick just overdid himself trying to make Jason not a Gary-Stu.
Your new followe chapter 7 . 4/8/2015
Your sense of humor is just like mine... U fuckin'rock
Skyler Chase chapter 6 . 9/27/2014
Annabeth is practically my favourite character ever.
Maybe not EVER. But Annabeth is not a Mary-Sue. Nope, nope, noppity nope!
Skyler Chase chapter 4 . 9/27/2014
I agree with you. Piper is a Mary-Sue. She is obsessed with Jason Grace. But, now that the series is out, she’s better. But it’s true. Piper is a Mary-Sue. Obsessed with Jason. Typical female that defeats mean girl.
But I like Piper.
She grows as a character in The Mark of Athena and The House of Hades. So, even if Piper is obsessed with Jason Grace and a complete Mary-Sue, she WILL get out of her Mary-Sue shell.
RIGHT, RICK? DID YOU HEAR ME, RICK? SHE HAS TO!
Skyler Chase chapter 2 . 9/27/2014
This is when the Heroes of Olympus series has five books...but I must argue. Jason is actually quite a Gary-Stu. I like him better, but it’s true.
Skyler Chase chapter 1 . 9/27/2014
I love Rachel Elizabeth Dare! She's one of my favourite characters! Besides, I love a good love triangle
Random chapter 1 . 8/4/2014
Honestly I love Piper and Rachel. I don't see why people hate them so much!
Piper: she complains in her head! Everyone has complained in their head! She obsesses over Jason, well she's the love goddess daughter! Of course she would make a big deal out of her love! If you guys all love Percy so much you have her to thank for him still being alive!

Rachel: she didn't like Percy in that way! She became an oracle! That's it I don't think there's a lot to hate about her really Percabeth fans you just like to hate on her!
Guest chapter 10 . 6/25/2014
Do reyna
KatFiction2001 chapter 5 . 3/15/2014
This just popped into my head while reading this chapter, but I think you would make a excellent phycologist. You know, the people who do therapy? I'm not sure why I thought this, you just bluntly seemed like that kind of person.
Stephanie chapter 10 . 1/9/2014
WAIT NO! I want you to continue! Forget the flames!
Guest chapter 9 . 1/6/2014
:( Bye, bye. Good luck with your writing!
I'm bad at making usernames chapter 4 . 11/23/2013
On your comment that Percy didn't forget Annabeth yet Jason forgot Reyna, I personally think that Percy remembered Annabeth because of his Achilles heel, he thought of her to connect him to being mortal so it makes sense that he would remember her. And I think that he didn't run off with a roman girl was because he subconsciously knew that he was in love with this blonde girl that he remembered and stayed wondering about her in his progress to getting his memories back. And I think that Jason forgot Reyna because perhaps he didn't really love her, think about it, all he's known his whole life is Camp Jupiter, he's only known the demi gods from the roman camp, he's only ever liked this serious daughter of Bellona so he thought it was love and then he met Piper and she was exotic to him, she was different, he maybe isn't in love with Piper but in love with her differentness. I don't know the idea just popped into my head i'm probably wrong to but I just wanted to share my idea with you. I also really love how you're doing these, I used to absolutely hate Jason because to me he was so unreal for the Percy Jackson world, everyone so far has been silly or goofy in some way and then this serious very different character came and my reaction was hate, but your argument really made me think and now I actually sort of like him.