Reviews for PJO & Friends: Why You Be Hatin?
SoulHorse chapter 2 . 5/7
I don't exactly like Jason, but I don't hate him either. I'm neutral, although I'm more of an I-don't-like-Jason person. Sure, he's cool and all, but I think Rick just overdid himself trying to make Jason not a Gary-Stu.
Your new followe chapter 7 . 4/8
Your sense of humor is just like mine... U fuckin'rock
Skyler Chase chapter 6 . 9/27/2014
Annabeth is practically my favourite character ever.
Maybe not EVER. But Annabeth is not a Mary-Sue. Nope, nope, noppity nope!
Skyler Chase chapter 4 . 9/27/2014
I agree with you. Piper is a Mary-Sue. She is obsessed with Jason Grace. But, now that the series is out, she’s better. But it’s true. Piper is a Mary-Sue. Obsessed with Jason. Typical female that defeats mean girl.
But I like Piper.
She grows as a character in The Mark of Athena and The House of Hades. So, even if Piper is obsessed with Jason Grace and a complete Mary-Sue, she WILL get out of her Mary-Sue shell.
RIGHT, RICK? DID YOU HEAR ME, RICK? SHE HAS TO!
Skyler Chase chapter 2 . 9/27/2014
This is when the Heroes of Olympus series has five books...but I must argue. Jason is actually quite a Gary-Stu. I like him better, but it’s true.
Skyler Chase chapter 1 . 9/27/2014
I love Rachel Elizabeth Dare! She's one of my favourite characters! Besides, I love a good love triangle
Random chapter 1 . 8/4/2014
Honestly I love Piper and Rachel. I don't see why people hate them so much!
Piper: she complains in her head! Everyone has complained in their head! She obsesses over Jason, well she's the love goddess daughter! Of course she would make a big deal out of her love! If you guys all love Percy so much you have her to thank for him still being alive!

Rachel: she didn't like Percy in that way! She became an oracle! That's it I don't think there's a lot to hate about her really Percabeth fans you just like to hate on her!
Guest chapter 10 . 6/25/2014
Do reyna
KatFiction-AWallflower'sSister chapter 5 . 3/15/2014
This just popped into my head while reading this chapter, but I think you would make a excellent phycologist. You know, the people who do therapy? I'm not sure why I thought this, you just bluntly seemed like that kind of person.
Stephanie chapter 10 . 1/9/2014
WAIT NO! I want you to continue! Forget the flames!
Guest chapter 9 . 1/6/2014
:( Bye, bye. Good luck with your writing!
I'm bad at making usernames chapter 4 . 11/23/2013
On your comment that Percy didn't forget Annabeth yet Jason forgot Reyna, I personally think that Percy remembered Annabeth because of his Achilles heel, he thought of her to connect him to being mortal so it makes sense that he would remember her. And I think that he didn't run off with a roman girl was because he subconsciously knew that he was in love with this blonde girl that he remembered and stayed wondering about her in his progress to getting his memories back. And I think that Jason forgot Reyna because perhaps he didn't really love her, think about it, all he's known his whole life is Camp Jupiter, he's only known the demi gods from the roman camp, he's only ever liked this serious daughter of Bellona so he thought it was love and then he met Piper and she was exotic to him, she was different, he maybe isn't in love with Piper but in love with her differentness. I don't know the idea just popped into my head i'm probably wrong to but I just wanted to share my idea with you. I also really love how you're doing these, I used to absolutely hate Jason because to me he was so unreal for the Percy Jackson world, everyone so far has been silly or goofy in some way and then this serious very different character came and my reaction was hate, but your argument really made me think and now I actually sort of like him.
Guest chapter 4 . 11/1/2013
One thing to explain about Reyna ,she's a prader from cammp Jupiter like Jason was before he got his memory's wiped by Hera and traded places with Percy .Hera used the mist to make every one at there little wilderness school believe that he was there all along.
Guest chapter 6 . 9/28/2013
Do one of percy
Insane PJO LOver chapter 2 . 9/13/2013
Jason can't talk to sky animals
I still find him very annoying
JASON
12)And to never come back EVER AGAIN
13)Who could like Jason?
14)He has an eagle tattoo
15)No one likes Zeus/Jupiter
16)His summer camp "sounds fun" coz everything is disciplined and 't Romans have any fun?Other than from killing people?
17)Romans are EVILLER than Camels(The Kane Chronicles-Sadie Kane)
18)His patron is a madwoman who has nothing to do in her life
19)His patron and his sister hate each other ALOT
20)He knows Latin and has to show that to the WHOLE Greek ONE CARES JASON.
21)His sword thingy sucks compared to Riptide
22)While he is flipping it, someone could snatch it out of the air
23)What if he flips it wrongly?What is he gonna do then?
24)It takes quite some time to flip a coin and wait for it to that time, he could be 's why I support Lamer(Sorry Clarrisse,Maimer)
25)It's gold. Celestial Bronze is rarer making it awesomer.
26)He CANNOT SHUT UP ABOUT ROMAN STUFF
27)He irritates people
28)In MoA he takes Piper up to the ship and says to Percabeth, ill be right back for you guys
29)WHERE WAS JASON WHEN PERCY WAS HOLDING ON TO THE CLIFF AND HAZEL AND NICO WERE SCREAMING FOR HELP
30)HE doesnt even come through with his flying
31)He ranks below EVERYONE in the Helping Out Scale
32)When a bad situation comes(let's be honest),Jason gets hit in the head and is knocked cyclops,the brick(?SERIOUSLY),Chrysaor,etc.
33)He can't even calm his OWN camp
34)And hes the PRAETOR!
35)Piper has saved him like a THOUSAND TIMES
36)Leo has saved him EVEN MORE TIMES
37)HE HAS TO BE SAVED BECAUSE HE CANT DO ANYTHING WITHOUT GETTING KNOCKED OUT!
38)When hes in a bad situation, he depends on WHOEVER is around to get him out of it
39)Meanwhile, when Percy is in a bad situation, he uses his brain to save himself AND EVERYONE ELSE
40)Jason is not as quick on his feet
41)Or in the brain for that matter...
42)He follows ALL the I don't do that(I eat in class once in a while and forget to wear a tie usually when on Prefect duty not that anyone really cares and a bunch of other stuff)
43)He's there SOMETIMES when you need him
49)Jason is toooooooooooooooooooo predictable but Percy manages to surprise you
50)He is too serious like he doesn't know the meaning of a joke or fun
51)He only came in useful with Midas
52)His chapters are not as exciting or fun

Krios was an extremely lame Titan
Iapetus was KRONOS'S FREAKING BROTHER
And Percy technically id defeat Kronos becoz do you know how hard it is to trust someone who has tried to kill you multiple times?
Also, Percy did most of the work with Hyperion
And somebody had to be holding up the sky so that atlas could roll under there in the first place
Is it Percy's fault that Ares is a sore loser?
And Jason's fatal flaw has not been mentioned ONCE in the entire series
Making him OOC is good becoz at least then he has a personality.