Reviews for Harmony's Wrath
Cyborg chapter 34 . 7/27/2013
This. Was. Epicly AWESOME!
Cyborg chapter 31 . 7/27/2013
I just realized that you may be using Magic the Gathering stuff. That rocks.
Cyborg chapter 21 . 7/26/2013
Cree-py
Cyborg chapter 20 . 7/26/2013
Thanks for the physics!
Cyborg chapter 18 . 7/26/2013
Hands.
Cyborg chapter 16 . 7/26/2013
Woah. I knew Luna had a part in this.
Cyborg chapter 10 . 7/26/2013
No. It can't be.
Cyborg chapter 3 . 7/26/2013
So they're the ancestors of the Mane 6.
LelUCares chapter 34 . 6/10/2012
My Goodness, this story kept me up until 2:00 am!

Wow, it was really well written. Congratulations for your very good job! I really never care if now the characters were bipedal, your story still amazed me.

Well, I’m out.
dairu123 chapter 34 . 3/19/2012
I loved your story, it was completely different than what I've read. I loved the Cutie Mark Crusaders Cutie marks. I was a little confused on why they were trying to get rid of celestia but it made since later when they said because Celestia was pretty much keeping them on a leash. Even though that leash was a comfy long one. Just because it's easier to have a demon like celestia run the land and protect the ponies. Doesn't make it right.
SatoshiKyu chapter 34 . 1/5/2012
I don't believe I reviewed HW before, though I know I've left one on the sequel, but I think I forgot to mention that you should totally post these stories on Fimficiton(.net) and submit them to Equestria Daily(.com). _ These are some of the best MLP stories I've ever read, and posting them there would net you a great many more readers than you have now. Please consider it, you definitely won't regret it!
KitsuneNoYomeiri chapter 34 . 1/2/2012
Amazing! it's... it's... one of the most epic stories I've ever read! I love it!
LiumD chapter 34 . 11/30/2011
This was amazing. Truly, undeniably amazing.
Qazarar chapter 34 . 11/24/2011
That was very well done, and well written. There weren't many spelling mistakes that I noticed, and it kept my attention the whole time. This definitely should be submitted to Equestria Daily.
DreadedCandiru2 chapter 32 . 11/22/2011
Well, that's it for the Dead and Soon-to-be-pulverized Trixie. Also, Derpy is a badass.