Reviews for Leash Laws
00-night-eyes-00 chapter 12 . 11/20/2013
love it.
antillies chapter 12 . 12/16/2012
I would love another story, if you're still considering it!
takewhatchaget chapter 12 . 11/30/2012
Ok i have to say, i want another story and i am completely addicted to your writing. It may not be the best thing because my friends are concerned about my mental health because i won't shut up about it but what can i say, if it's good it's great
Jane Doe Re Me chapter 12 . 9/3/2012
I haven't read Dark Angel fanfiction in a long time, but my other fanfic sources dried up so I peaked to see if there was anything new. Suffice it to say I have been glued to your stories all weekend, a long one at that since it is labor day.

I'm putting you on author alert and really hope you write another story. Perhaps something incorporating Max's past? She was out for ten years before the others. Being on the run, staying out of the system, and all that couldn't have been all rainbows and roses and Max doesn't have the excuse of following orders that the others have, just survival issues.

If I haven't said it yet, your stories are great! Keep writing!
Wholives4Eva chapter 12 . 8/22/2012
I'm speaking - more please! I have loved this series and your take on how things should have played out after FN. Yours is a far more logical plot line then the books (ugh). I love the way you characterize Alex & Max and their relationship. Mostly I love the way these fics have provided moments of real angst and ones that made me laugh out loud. Would love to see more from you and thanks for some truly enjoyable story telling. :D
Knowledge is Power chapter 12 . 8/16/2012
Please say that you are writing a sequel
ShadowMoonDancer chapter 12 . 6/28/2012
I really like your stories. I figure you won't be writing another since it's been a year since you finished off this one, but at least you didn't leave us hanging.
readinggirl1989 chapter 12 . 6/8/2012
please continue? really interested :)
Jordan-Daniel chapter 12 . 5/14/2012
Another amazing story - please keep writing for I will sure keep reading! Thank you!
CamDK chapter 12 . 4/20/2012
What a pleasure! I had been missing some good DA fanfic lately and thought I'd chance a glance at your profile, as I have truly enjoyed your stories so far. And, lo and behold, my prayers were answered. :)

Thanks for another great addition to your excellent list of DA stories - and I, for one, what certainly love to hear more. There were after all a few threads left untied that could be woven into a new story of our favourite transgenics.

Thanks for sharing - and here's hoping!
Ophelia Lake chapter 12 . 2/28/2012
I have been looking forever for some good Dark Angel reading and now after having found yours, I'm in love. I have spent the last week reading all of the hounds series and I am in awe with your brilliant spot on characterization and intense nail biting story lines. Please write more, I want more Max and Alec, maybe mini Max and mini Alec. A baby would be awesome! Happy writing and please write more. Thanks for sharing.
alienpuffin chapter 12 . 2/19/2012
I want more! When you said "now", I know you must have meant the moment that /I/ finished the story (whenever that happened to be), right? I mean "now" is such a vaugue undefined temporal concept. Please write more in the "Dogs" series?
Eavis chapter 12 . 1/10/2012
I don't know if this counts as /now/ or not, but I most definitely want more stories, having devoured in short order all the ones you've written.

God be with thee,

Eavis
film princess chapter 12 . 12/24/2011
Great series of stories! Loved them all :) I would definitely continue to read them if you continue to write them! You portray Alec and Max so well. I'm curious to see where you take them next! Happy holidays to you and yours.

film princess
Dawn chapter 12 . 12/12/2011
Loved this series! Thank you so much for sharing. Really hope you write more.

xx