Reviews for Surprise Party Guest
narwhayley chapter 11 . 10/2/2011
Aw sweet ending. I love stuffed animals too. And then the fight. Ove who is sarah's favorite. And then of course you next story is going to be Mick and Gina :P. So excited.
narwhayley chapter 10 . 9/23/2011
No worries, I am still interested. Especially in the Mick/Gina parts of the story. I love how Mick, Prophet, and Sarah were playing in their little tent. Very cute. The dialogue with the whole distribution of titles and gifts and stuff was awesome as usual. Thanks for the update! Great chapter! Hope you continue :P
narwhayley chapter 9 . 9/23/2011
Hmmmm sorry for not review. I have been reading, but school and everything is going on. Anyways great chapter. I love the interaction in the chapter. It was very good. Thanks for the update!
Tinha chapter 10 . 9/21/2011
Love it, i loved all the chapters!

I'm sorry for didn't do a review but school had already started so i'm a little busy this days x)
narwhayley chapter 8 . 9/3/2011
Awesomely amazongful chapter as always. I love anytime that Mick or Gina talk. And then I hope Beth doesn't have the baby in the living room. It would be funny though and scar Prophet forever. Great chapter! Hope you continue :)
narwhayley chapter 7 . 9/3/2011
Great chapter as always. I love the whole Mick and Gina announcement thing. Juat because I like Mick and Gina. Hope you continue :)
narwhayley chapter 6 . 8/27/2011
Yay they caught him and can now go home. Again I love the Mick/Gina bits. Hope you continue :)
narwhayley chapter 5 . 8/27/2011
Okay I am finally reviewing. I love the whole Mick and Gina part. Very cute. And then I hope they catch the bad guy. Great chapter!
Tinha chapter 5 . 8/24/2011
Wow!Love it!Amazing! (:
narwhayley chapter 4 . 8/19/2011
Go Gina being all smart and stuff. And then poor sister and people invovoled. The last part with Mick ans Gina was very cute. Anyways great chapter. Hope you continue ;)
Tinha chapter 4 . 8/19/2011
Good chapter c:

Love it :)
narwhayley chapter 3 . 8/18/2011
Interesting Chapter as always. Hope you continue :).
narwhayley chapter 2 . 8/18/2011
Aw how cute. Gina and Mick engaged lol. And it is weird how the victums sound kind of like a younger Gina.
Tinha chapter 3 . 8/17/2011
Love it!I'm so happy for Mick and Gina and i hope seeing more of Mick and Gina relationship...

And what can i say, i love Garcia, who doesn't...and Sam and Beth, and Propeth

This is going to be a good story...again

And i agree about changing the story's rating from M to T..

Keep the good working and sorry for my english '
Tinha chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
I'm dying to know what is going to happend in the next chapter, i really enjoyed.