Reviews for Two Years Behind the Blade
cb O chan chapter 8 . 1/16
Woooot! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! Another chapter! ! ! ! ! ! The entire time I was reading, I kept thinking something along the lines of "I wonder if Perona is spying on them right now?" XD In the middle of reading this, I checked out the One Piece wiki and was shocked at how old Mihawk is. I wonder if he realizes Zoro is less than half his age..XD Please keep up the awesome work! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! I can't wait for an update! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! Please update soon! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !
krazylicious chapter 8 . 1/14
happy that you are back, i love this story, one of the best mihawkxzoro story out there
Dragon77 chapter 8 . 1/14
I love it the lemon scene was so hot. I can’t wait to read the next chapter.
Arkticfox chapter 8 . 1/14
Lovely chapter and I hope you like your new college! Can't wait for the next update
vegetanime chapter 8 . 1/13
Wow, I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw theis fic had an update! I was dying to read it, specially with how the last chapter ended, and it made my day!

So I feel they have made a pretty big step in this chapter... I only hope they /do/ "remedy" that.

I loved the fact that the smexy part was to the point and very in-character, although I must admit I was surprised to see Zoro as seme and Mihawk as uke. I'm curious to see if they'll continue with that arrangement because its somehow less intrussive and easier for Zoro, or if they'll try other things. Depends on what Mihawk does to improve their relationship, I suppose.

I'm really looking forwards to the inflexion point in this story! Hopefully it won't end sadly, will it?

Please update as soon as your able, this is really interesting!
Llinlinn chapter 8 . 1/13
This story is just perfect! Thank you so much for the update.

I liked it before, and now I love it. Each time you post another chapter I reread all of them, and each time it's a great read.

So I sincerely hope you wouldn't abandon it... It is a rear pleasure.

Don't want to rush you though. Shall wait patiently for future updates. Thank you one more time!
Wild Rhov chapter 8 . 1/13
I'm honored to help once again and apologize for my slowness.

The spit scene you added is great. It makes returning to Mihawk more purposeful, since technically he "escaped," yet he willingly "returned."
Oops, caught a misspelling: "steppe"
(Don't you hate when you add a last-minute scene and something gets missed?)

I really do love how you bookend this with pacing the hallway and then gazing out at the sea. Maybe this was intensional or instinctive, but I caught the symbolism, and others will on a subconscious level. Hallways are often symbolic in dreams and in literature: transitional phases, heading from one point in our life to the next. Water is an archetype for our feelings; the size and condition of water is reflective of emotions. Plus teacher and student are reflecting one another in their actions. Hopefully this indicates a lot more common ground between them that can blossom into something more.

Take care!
Anana16 chapter 7 . 10/11/2014
I love this story! It's cut and I love Zoro and Mihawh :) I want next chapter!
cb O chan chapter 7 . 10/7/2014
Damn Mihawk, you reeeeally wanna get in Zoros pants, huh. So much tension! ! ! !

Please update soon! ! ! ! ! ! ! !
TheVampireBrooke chapter 7 . 8/16/2014
Lovely! The story is engaging, the writing exquisite, and the next chapter is going to be worth the wait.
YukiKaizoku chapter 7 . 8/6/2014
OH MY the intimate moment between Mihawk Zoro, finally he knows :) I cannot wait to see how this goes! hehehe Your writing is so great and you really capture the moment and the emotions, love it! Mihawk are you really blackmailing Zoro though? so mean
Llinlinn chapter 7 . 8/5/2014
Oh, you've updated already! Thank you, thank you, thank you!
(I believe this story was worth waiting for over a year, but still your new schedule is much better :))

And the chapter's really great! Such delicious tension :)
I love it.

Thank you again – and hope you'll find lots of inspiration!
HAREOO3 chapter 7 . 8/4/2014
I don't know why, but I really like this chapter. I like the dialogue between them it was really in character (at least in my opinion,) I cant wait for the next up date!
lalalightwood chapter 7 . 8/4/2014
Playing hard to get, Zoro? XD
PheonixShadow chapter 7 . 8/4/2014
Wow, and it's... been an intense reveal. :O I'm curious how they will proceed from here! Especially when Zoro still doesn't know exactly where he stands eh? :) Thanks for the update! Mihawk, ganbatte!