Reviews for Two Years Behind the Blade
HUN Anonymus chapter 8 . 3/18/2019
Please continue!
HoneyChan UsaChi chapter 8 . 1/10/2018
Wow. I don't often review but I just found this story and its everything. Please update. I really really want to know what happens next. You gave life to Mihawk's reclusive character. His emotional turmoil feels natural and heart-wrenching. Getting what he needed the only way he could see how. I hope Zoro could see that vulnerability; although as a victim he could probably find a small revenge victory over him. Surely Perona could be of some help to him. Perhaps a fujoshi Perona would be too out of character but please PLEASE update this story! -
Guest chapter 8 . 8/9/2016
Please update soon!
nachtwolke chapter 8 . 7/1/2016
I'm sad to see that the update was such a long time ago, because honestly, this is one interesting story!
Of course I will hope that you'll continue it, but I doubt it which is quite sad.
Lil chapter 8 . 6/3/2016
Pleaaaase updaate
Make zoro fall inlove
sarahgri99 chapter 8 . 9/6/2015
Oh nooo... Plz plz plz plz update! When will zoro fall in love?
Horcrux-for-Tom-Marvolo-Riddle chapter 8 . 7/1/2015
I feel really bad for Mihawk. I hope that Zoro will return his feelings because this is Mohawks first love, and he doesn't know the correct way to go about it but can't wait for the update!
Huredhiel chapter 8 . 6/30/2015
Ah I love it. Can't wait for a update 3
Hweianime chapter 8 . 6/2/2015
Kya kya~~~ I really like this story! It's SO hard to find a good Mihawk x Zoro story! However that lemon- I got slightly confused , was that ZoroxMihawk? I don't fully get why it is but other than that I think you've done an amazing job! I like how complicated the relationship is getting and how Mihawk isn't this omniscient kinda character but actually shows a lot of things in his point of view which I think interesting.
Anyway love the chapter, can't wait for more~~
cb O chan chapter 8 . 1/16/2015
Woooot! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! Another chapter! ! ! ! ! ! The entire time I was reading, I kept thinking something along the lines of "I wonder if Perona is spying on them right now?" XD In the middle of reading this, I checked out the One Piece wiki and was shocked at how old Mihawk is. I wonder if he realizes Zoro is less than half his age..XD Please keep up the awesome work! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! I can't wait for an update! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! Please update soon! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !
krazylicious chapter 8 . 1/14/2015
happy that you are back, i love this story, one of the best mihawkxzoro story out there
Dragon77 chapter 8 . 1/14/2015
I love it the lemon scene was so hot. I can’t wait to read the next chapter.
Arkticfox chapter 8 . 1/14/2015
Lovely chapter and I hope you like your new college! Can't wait for the next update
Vegetanime chapter 8 . 1/13/2015
Wow, I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw theis fic had an update! I was dying to read it, specially with how the last chapter ended, and it made my day!

So I feel they have made a pretty big step in this chapter... I only hope they /do/ "remedy" that.

I loved the fact that the smexy part was to the point and very in-character, although I must admit I was surprised to see Zoro as seme and Mihawk as uke. I'm curious to see if they'll continue with that arrangement because its somehow less intrussive and easier for Zoro, or if they'll try other things. Depends on what Mihawk does to improve their relationship, I suppose.

I'm really looking forwards to the inflexion point in this story! Hopefully it won't end sadly, will it?

Please update as soon as your able, this is really interesting!
Llinlinn chapter 8 . 1/13/2015
This story is just perfect! Thank you so much for the update.

I liked it before, and now I love it. Each time you post another chapter I reread all of them, and each time it's a great read.

So I sincerely hope you wouldn't abandon it... It is a rear pleasure.

Don't want to rush you though. Shall wait patiently for future updates. Thank you one more time!