Reviews for Charting the Future
Guest chapter 1 . 9/30/2014
This is one of my most favourite stories ever!
Catmint chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
Beautiful, amazing, fantastic writing. Brilliant charting of events, so many emotions.
Amilyn chapter 1 . 6/7/2012
This is awesome. I like the pieces you've chosen, especially starting with how to get onto the plane, the fragility of Ziva's physical state then and her hold on the present at that moment. I really am impressed with the scene from "Jet Lag" and with your choice to have her have cut away the "vile things" written into her skin...and to show that Tony is impressed with her strength in making that choice. I like that Tony is tensely angry at McGee for not getting it...and that you let her accept that Tony knows, even though she didn't tell him. I like that you give them Christmas Eve together, so Tony's not alone. I like that you let her reassure Tony that he's helping when they're trapped together, and to tell him that he's improvising well...and that the biggest difference is that "I am not alone." I like that Tony calls her on her blaming herself...and that they both lament each other's pain and nightmares, but accept that they can both offer comfort. This is really excellent.
eva-david chapter 1 . 3/7/2012
Very well written and I really like the ending!

You plan on writing a sequel? :)
dvd123 chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
I've been reading all your Tony and Ziva one-shots and am in love with your writing! You write the dialogue between them so well, so effortlessly. Totally what I can imagine them saying on the show.

This one caught my eye most because of it's longer length and different time frame and excerpts.

Your Jet Lag interpretation was nice and different. Never thought of Ziva to create more scars to make the others indescribable.

I think my favorite excerpt is the February 2011 one with Tony trying to list the differences to ease her. :)
weasleygirl9393 chapter 1 . 1/9/2012
This is a great story! You are an awesome writer and I really enjoy reading your Tiva work :)
rebecca-in-blue chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
What an amazing story. You did a great job of expanding on all the best Tiva moments throughout Seasons 7 and 8.
rubiesandrain chapter 1 . 9/13/2011
I loved this!
Yeseniadc chapter 1 . 8/30/2011
wonderful, I love it!
mon-petit-pois chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
Wow. That was... Amazing. Truly phenomenal! :)
doeboymomma chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
Aerial, this is amazing. Your "fill in the blanks" left by the show are perfect. I wish they would show us more of these moments. I have added you to my authors alerts and now must go back and read your other works. Thank you for sharing.
Robern chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
that was absolutely wonderful. I loved it!
ChEmMiE chapter 1 . 8/15/2011
Omg! I loved this story! Very well written and nicely chosen scenes :)
SomeKindaWonderful chapter 1 . 8/15/2011
Wow.. That was amazing.
Ryalin chapter 1 . 8/15/2011
You did such a great job of filling in gaps with things that were totally believable. Well done!