Reviews for The Pillars of Light
sweetstuff225 chapter 3 . 4/17/2013
Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaase UPDATE! Love this idea and I really want to see how it ends! :)
Dreamicide chapter 3 . 9/5/2011
late review is laaaaaate "orz

"Placing her on the sill, he leaned against it himself, idly stroking the feathers down her back with one finger." - idk why but just that little sentence is like diabetes inducing cute just d'awww. ffff333

i just love the mental image of fakir being surrounded by sheep XD first bulls from femio, now this.

and that dog is very amusing 8D

...aaaand i'm hearing the 'odd enemy' battle music from earthbound as fakir picks up the stick XDD

..OMG CLIFFHANGER D: aaah i'm totally loving this so far. can't wait for more!
James Birdsong chapter 3 . 9/4/2011
Somewhat good
Alandria chapter 3 . 8/30/2011
Love this chapter! Everyone is very much in-character, and I couldn't stop laughing at the possibility of Fakir meeting a female rival ready to kick his ***, heh. I keep forgetting how rude Fakir used to be (and can still be). Oh, and Lucas is adorable as always. (Bring your Healing Gamma here now, boy!)
Iliak chapter 3 . 8/30/2011
Yay, a new chapter! Fakir's reaction to all the people being nice to him was hilarious, and totally him. And of course he ended up making everything go wrong. XD

Can't wait to read more!
James Birdsong chapter 2 . 8/18/2011
Good
Emiri-Chu chapter 2 . 8/17/2011
Meh, I still hate that tree. Weird and strange and cryptic. At least Miss Edel plays nice music and makes a little more sense. So, an excelent question, how do they get to the Nowhere islands if they just circled Kinkan and there's no sign of anything... do I sense writing up a portal through space? No, that would be too awesome [see: completely hokey {if I tried to write it}].

I'm noticing a bit more hinting towards Mother 3 [which I haven't found out any more about yet].

This is cool! I'm exicted to read more! :D
Alandria chapter 2 . 8/17/2011
Not confused, just... curious, heh. Too many questions could be answered about Kinkan, but I think you did right choosing to explain only what could be relevant to your story.

Nowhere Island... such a nice blank canvas...
Iliak chapter 2 . 8/17/2011
Very mysterious! I'm going to have watch a LP of Mother 3 or something so I can have a better clue of what's going on. The idea of Kinkan being an island is very intriguing, though.
Dreamicide chapter 2 . 8/17/2011
i think you did really well with the oak tree's voice! being all cryptic and short-sentenced.

i'm really enjoying this so far even though the only things i know of mother 3 are the coincidences to PT. it really feels like you've carefully planned this out to make the two cannons fit together. can't wait to read more! :DD
James Birdsong chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
Thanks for the fanfic Manda-chan _
BlueForestAngelCat chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
Yay! A new fanfiction! :D This sounds really interesting! I look forward to future chapters! o
Emiri-Chu chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
I couldn't resist taking a look at this after seeing your bit on livejournal about the comparison. [I don't have an account there, but I check it often just to see what random stuff has been added]

I haven't really played Mother 3, but I have a friend who's all over the EarthBound/Mother series, so I know most of the main plot points.

I'm going to purposely bug said friend for more info! mwah hahahaha...

And, no, I didn't see Fakia/Duck coming... it ONLY says so on the story genre and character listing... XD

This going to be soooo awesome I just know it. :D
Dreamicide chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
fff, i should either play mother 3 or watch an LP, because those coincidences were SO AWESOME. and this prologue's awesome too, your writing is always wonderful and i look forward to finding out more :DDD
Hanyoubanshee chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
No clue what the other story is, but I love Princess Tutu and this prologue definitely has me intrigued. I really enjoy your writing.