Reviews for The Yellow Apple Blossom of New Texas
Gemtail chapter 5 . 7/4/2015
Hello. I really love this story you have and I do hope you continue with it. I want to see AJ and Thirty Thirty get together. I really think this is amazing!
PhantomAceX chapter 5 . 12/20/2014
My friend this here is a mighty fine piece of work and I would be most exited to see more. I am looking ever forward to this well worded and well rounded story. Keep up the fantastic work.

-PAX
Blue-Inked Frost chapter 5 . 6/28/2014
Lovely idea for a crossover! This was delightful and well written. I enjoyed the characterisation and Applejack's adventures in New Texas.
dragon-game chapter 5 . 5/6/2014
Good story.
I hope you continue it.
Sidekicks-anonymous chapter 5 . 8/6/2013
The best way to describe my feelings: this story is cake, and I am a hungry Pinkie Pie. If you do write more chapters (and I sincerely hope you do), I will gobble them up voraciously.
Sidekicks-anonymous chapter 1 . 8/6/2013
I'm...hooked. This is an amazing story idea, and so much DETAIL! You really know both the shows you're writing about! I'm on the edge of my seat; can't wait to read what happens next! :D
Guest chapter 5 . 5/1/2013
Very cool chapter. I hope you upload a new chapter fast. Please Please
Silentsteel chapter 5 . 4/11/2013
New chapter! Yay!

And mwahaha, little crumbs of potential romance being scattered around! Hmm. I have to wonder, since now the pathway's worn open, eventually a few more will be pulled to either world as well? 30-30 as a colt tall and brawny enough to match or outdo Big Macintosh definitely amuses.
guest reader chapter 5 . 2/28/2013
son is it possible that twilight or one of hers apple jack and pinkie pie's friends might end up on new texas and does big mac meet 3030 and since you did mention apple bloom, scootalu and sweety belle's float so i asoom this story just took place just before one bad apple so how would the cmc veiw new texas
Cylon One chapter 5 . 2/8/2013
Finding out about the next chapter of The Yellow Apple Blossom of New Texas being posted made me just about the happiest guy there is.

It was worth the wait finding out that Applejack did indeed wake up back home in Equestria like Shaman said she would after she’d awake after falling asleep back on New Texas and seeing what would go on after with her.

Twilight was just like how I expected her to be from her reaction of what happened to Applejack after believing her story along with seeing the stuff that came back with her in her saddlebags from New Texas after running into her after meeting up with Pinkie Pie over at Sugarcube Corner.

All excited in the scientific interest of it all so much that she acts almost like Pinkie Pie.

I can just imagine her in her laboratory experimenting on the kerium nugget: looking at it through a microscope, machines printing out read-outs, chemicals bubbling, and whatever else that could go on.

Thought that thaumometer she gave Applejack to take readings on her traveling between worlds sounded cool.

Close call with Applebloom almost catching them discussing about her sister’s secret that is right now being shared between her, Twilight and Pinkie.

As well as another by Big Mac with all the edibles she had in her saddlebags to take with her to New Texas to fix treats for her friends back there.

No rush for it, but I will like it when we get around to Applejack meeting Fuzz and Handlebar.

Maybe Applejack can get her apple juice put as one of the drinks at Handlebar’s bar.

I wonder how long before the baddies start wanting to learn about the new Equestroid in town.

I feel especially since Applejack’s use of her lasso on Tex Hex caused such a reaction to the magic Stampede gave him that the big horn-head will want to.

At least that’s my guess-figuring.

Had a good time reading this and look forward to next time for whatever happens after Applejack wakes up wherever she does back on New Texas.

Makes me wonder where she went to sleep before waking up back home last time.
saberwolf34 chapter 5 . 2/7/2013
ALRIGHT ITS BACK ON! Man this was worth the wait.
Number Six-Sixtysix chapter 5 . 1/27/2013
Well, that was interesting.
I'm probably unable to say more because I never watched Bravestarr, so I can't tell you if the characterization etc there is ok, but MLP looks to be spot on.
That said, I feel you would have done well to leave the revelation of how AJ gets home for a little while. You could have racked up some seriously dramatic tension there.
And I'll admit, I was half expecting it to end at the last paragraph of the first section - it would have been the perfect spot to stop a short story.
Still, I am looking forward to Twilight unlocking the secrets of technology, and going full bore Technomancer.
As for the tech level... I personally would put it at about the fifties, possibly forties, although I will admit I formed that opinion after seeing the computer and EEG in Twilight's basement, and have not revised that opinion since. To justify the existence of airships, I would point out they only disappeared in RL due to a number of incidents, most famously the Hindenburg, which shattered public faith in them. I have no doubt that they would have evolved into something akin to cruise ships and pleasure yachts were it not for the reputed danger of them - something magic could quite easily remedy.
Incidently, their presence is not really indicative of decade, as they saw popular service in both military and civilian pursuits for nearly half a century, starting in 1900
DragonSLayer5 chapter 5 . 1/21/2013
ANother great chapter. I can't wait for more and wonder what Twilight would look like if she crossed over.
GBscientist chapter 5 . 1/21/2013
I'm glad to see that this story isn't dead. Shipping Applejack and Thirty-Thirty just makes too much sense as a crossover romance to let this die quietly.
Cerberusx chapter 4 . 7/19/2012
I like this story. Especially the parts with Thirty Thirty. And the possibilities you can do with his race/species being gone except for him. But I'm not to keen on other members of the Mane 6 showing up. Though I am curious why Thirty Thirty doesn't like unicorns.