Reviews for Edward Cullen's Ten Rules 4 Courting My Daughter
akes88 chapter 1 . 1/8
lol i love the idea of this story. I love reading stories in jake's voice. good point about the bio mom. no one ever mentions that eward's bio parents contributed to Ness' looks.
SophieAngel69 chapter 5 . 8/11/2013
Well the writing itself was VERY amaturistic at first but it has improved a LOT. I quite enjoyed this, some rules were a bit over the top but I guess that is the point, I laughed out loud when Jacob called him dad, the only times I like Jacob calling Edward dad is as a joke and it was awesome. Keep writing.
PrincesadeLuzRenesmeeKinomoto chapter 5 . 1/24/2013
poor Jacob, but where's rule 10th
edwardsbeautifulbella chapter 5 . 12/11/2012
I love how everybody is against Edward in this chapter it makes it funny again. And how even though Edward is strict Nessie is still such a daddy's girl. I also like how Jacob keeps pushing Edwards buttons and Edward just lets him because he makes it so obvious that he is upset. I mean punching a wall, Seriously?
edwardsbeautifulbella chapter 4 . 12/11/2012
I think Edward is getting too protective of Nessie. the first few rules were funny because the stories behind them were funny but these ones are harsher and he's treating Nessie as if she, or jacob, cannot take care of her. I think it makes Edward seem like a strict dad.
MCR Killjoys chapter 5 . 12/9/2012
hahahha the last one was quite funny and as for more rules maybe have one be 'you will not let her ride on your back in wolf form' and have edward catch them or/and 'no kissing/being intimate until marriage' and have edward catch them making out, anyway UPDATE ASAP!
Varia chapter 5 . 11/16/2012
Waiting for #10
Slender man chapter 5 . 11/9/2012
Dont go in the woods jacob
PEROXIDE chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
We need to work on this huh?
Razzbaby chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
Wow I just found this story. I love it! It sounds just like something Edward would do along with Bella and Nessie. I definitely hope you add more to the list.
Guest chapter 4 . 7/4/2012
it very goood
and it funny
SilverFire07 chapter 1 . 6/10/2012
HAHAHA really nice chapter! loved rule 3: "You should have learned years ago, she always chooses me."

XDDDD
BloodSuckingFerret chapter 1 . 2/28/2012
AHAHAHA I LOVE THIS!
madnessdownunder2 chapter 3 . 10/13/2011
cute!
madnessdownunder2 chapter 2 . 10/13/2011
His logic is definately sound! How old is Ness again? Remember she is technically only between 2 and 7 years old!