Reviews for You Can't Disguise
Lothlorien Aeterna chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
Loved it!
Arianna Elizabeth Jackson chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
oh those two would be so interesting to go trickertreating with :) and i love the list of adjectives that Lisbon describes Jane with...its just so awesome :)
MissDonnie chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
loved the story...just the right amount to smile along while reading.
Kourion chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
Awesome! I could envision the late autumn coolness and crispness and *fallness* of this entire little ficlet so wonderfully, it was awesome! I love how you write. :) *favourites*
Chiisana Minako chapter 1 . 8/15/2011
This was so sweet and.. comfortable? I mean you could feel the trust between them. You also gave a little bit of their pasts away, but not in a super-long tale (which I tend to find awkward), so kudos! The only thing that kind of broke the mood a bit for me was the sentence that said "She shuddered, deftly snagging a mini-Twix as they started out."; maybe because english is not my native language, although I do know a Twix is a candy (or at least in here it is), but.. I couldn't seem to make sense out of the sentence _

Other than that, I'm glad you're writing more and more for this show :)!
a pinch of jisbon chapter 1 . 8/15/2011
So cute I luv it!
Wldwmn chapter 1 . 8/15/2011
Such a charming Halloween vignette. Comfortable cuteness and pumpkin carving, wrapped up with promises of further naughtiness to come. I can't help but think that even if Jane had had a more normal (average?) childhood, he still would've always picked Trick... Well written and so enjoyable.