Reviews for Mega Man ZXA: Rebirth Redux
Light Seeker 001 chapter 18 . 6/30
I hope there is nothing holding you back on this. This is a pretty good story so far. If there is, I won't bug you about it.
zcdragon64 chapter 18 . 1/10
found you story entirely by accident. i have to admit though, i wish that both, it wasn't, and that i found it sooner. i recently played both games myself, seeing as how some classics can't really be beat, and i love what you've done here. everything your story has shown has kept me engaged, interested curious, and eager for more. i hope you keep this story going, because i want to know what becomes of Neal from here. after all, you did leave us with a bit of a cliffhanger here. plus, i didn't expect Pandora to go through all that, Prairie's jealousy getting hard to control, and Neal's darker side. all in all, i can only say... WOW.
KokuenDG chapter 18 . 9/3/2015
Well, I've definitely missed this one. It was fun seeing arguably the most interesting sequel to the ZX games again.

Also, I just realized that if this was real, the game mechanics would probably eventually allow Neal to use his superpowered evil side in a controlled way to make up for the lack of transformations or dual megamerge.

Or just go it the old fashioned way and add upgrades to his Biometal, which is happening now. It's an interesting difference, all things considered.
david.teague.3950 chapter 18 . 9/3/2015
It's good to read an old fave again Nazo. As for A/Ns 6 with the Digital Construction while I've not played Borderlands nor seen it so Digistruction is nonsense to me, however at the same time it does make a good bit of sense. Plus I always did like ZX Advents Megamerge sequences especially the one for Aile/Vent I'll have to re-watch the ones for Ashe and Grey which is annoying as it takes forever.
TyrantChimera chapter 18 . 9/3/2015
Model Z kicking ass and taking names. Love it! Great to see an update again, and welcome back! sometimes we all need to take a long hiatus or two, no big deal!
david.teague.3950 chapter 2 . 4/23/2015
What would happen if Mother Elf had taken part in the creation of the Bio Metals, and created one using the DNA of Colonel from MM Xtreme 2, and MMX-4? It'd make a pretty decent Megaman his human/reploid chosen one being like Colonel was in life. Compassionate, determined, and unwilling to drop his/her weapon.
Guest chapter 3 . 2/28/2014
Just a few quick suggestions (even though I know that this is old...) the dialog that Elpizo has during the battle seems a little bland and streemline, like something any main character would say. You should give him dialog that would fit his personality and character. Another thing, you might be able to play out the fight scenes with how the character is feeling, or, in other words, a play by play of the fight.
KokuenDG chapter 17 . 4/14/2013
I've been waiting for this one for awhile, honestly. And I'm glad you didn't disappoint with this one.

While it's kinda difficult to integrate Battle Network and Command Mission into the ZX series, you made it work out pretty well and made fairly accurate cyber forms for the Chosen ones.

Although, now I think you really hate Neal, since you seem to enjoy putting him through hell and giving him the short end of the stick when it comes to his fights. But it's necessary since he needs a lot of battle experience fast, based on how much the other Megamen want to kill him.

And his issues with model W is gonna be a problem for quite a while.

I wonder what abilities the cyber elves are gonna give them though? they each seem to compliment they're fighting styles pretty well, with spider's long range versatility, marino's speed and finesse, cinnamon's plethora of weapons and potential support abilities, and massimo's general badassery in combat. Maybe a new megamerge with them?

Although, the next few serious fights are looking to be tough for them with how Legion's harvesting the cyber elves. Hopefully they won't get to X, Zero, or Axl.

That would suck for everybody involved. Seriously.

Well, I enjoyed this update. And the references were pretty funny. I hope you can get the next one in soon!
david.teague.3950 chapter 16 . 11/19/2012
Except for the longevity of some of the chapters, this is a very well thought out story. Learning about Elpizo's "past" was a nice ring. I've had a panty view a couple of times in High School, oddly enough by the same girl, and everytime I noticed them, they were thongs. I never brought it up because I didn't know how to bring it up. Also a couple of things that I should have brought up earlier, for instance the "Digital Dive" and the Megamerge Dive, the first reminds me Code Lyoko with the Skid, but something tells me you probably had no knowlege of that show, while the latter is most likely an orignal concept.
david.teague.3950 chapter 14 . 11/19/2012
I personally got a kick out of the communal bath scene, I mean having Pandora's bosom pressing against his back, would have fired me up, considering I don't think I've got the kind of mental control he's got. Heck if we had fully humanoid reploids like that, and personally I'd either request for either long haired Alia from X-8 or Layer again from X-8, no offense to Pallette or Iris, both just look too young where as the previous two are about 20 or so by their looks. I digress this is supposed to be about the chapter not my hormones. Cedre appears to be mischivious, not promiscuous fortunately.

Excellent fight scene, Aile is definately getting better and had Prometheus not attacked like he did she just have won. Vent in this one chapter is starting to show some maturity but he'll need to get better in terms of combat or else learn to harness the full power of him and Model X, even though model X is designed off of "X" himself he doesn't have X's actual power. Neal is making vast improvements, but for some reason he's not using his EX skill why is that? Also, Kyudoka, Jet, and Nikola, when will Neal start feeding them Energy Crystals to aid in their growth?
david.teague.3950 chapter 12 . 11/19/2012
you're third to the last double asterisk mark, with the eye smile, that was described as Kakashi, he's about the only character with that U smile with his eye. Nice work with making Dark Neal into a crazy mad man, kinda made me think of something to use for a certain someone in a certain something or other. As for the little "say hello to my little friends", you forgot to add, "I'm Tony Montanna". But I digress Nazo, I finally finished this chapter and Booyah, would have been crazy if you'd have added that when Dark Neal Pile Bunkered Grey in the head. This story just gets better and better.
david.teague.3950 chapter 11 . 11/16/2012
Hm, wonder upon wonder, first I failed to comment on this last chapter. Pandora's reaction to seeing Neal in prairie's lap was interesting, she appears to be smitten with Neal. As opposed to Neal and Prairie who seem to both have feelings for each other. But one can't really show her feelings because of her position of Commander, while the other only just got her emotions back. As for the next chapter something tells me Siarnaq will be making a come back, but whether or not the guys'll recognize each other remains to be seen. And as for your second A/N, I'll have to look into Pokemon Colosseum again I don't remember him wearing any visor.
david.teague.3950 chapter 10 . 11/16/2012
Excellent chapter, Live Metal, I wouldn't have thought if it, I thought of something else, no where near as powerful as actual Bio Metal, I call mine M.E.C.H.A.S(meaning, Micro Enhanced Crystalized Hyper Awareness System). Actually I'll remove the "A" since these things as a base form don't have a mind of their own, only by idiotically merging them with large amounts of corrupt DNA, ie: Chill Penguin's Blizzard Wolfgang, Frost Walrus, or Infinite Mijinion, Dark Dizzy, Boomer Kuwanger, Dynamo, and Slash Beast. The first one I dubbed Arctic Chill, creeps an ice type Saber Toothed Tiger, while the second one I dubbed Ryu Ken no Kage, which I need to adjust but as of right now means Dragon Sword of Shadows. Course Dark Sword of Shadows or Destruction would be a better name. "Dark" if I go by one piece's Darkness fruit would be Yami.
david.teague.3950 chapter 9 . 11/16/2012
Okay two things the first involving the "Ceratanium" unless my chemical compounds are innaccurate Ceratanium is a mix of Ceramic and Titanium alloys. Now considering how you Neal stated that the Ceratanium is a substance that:
"can flex or bend under severe impacts, but then retain its original shape without breking or shattering"

It's in quotes because I copied it straight out of this chapter. Anyway's this description you provide sounds more like Plascrete to me which as it's name implies is a Plastic Concrete polymer.
david.teague.3950 chapter 8 . 11/16/2012
Didn't know about the mouth cannon, but, not like it really matters. Crazy chapter man and bringing back Panther this makes his third time, and considering the battle scheme it makes perfect sense so good job man.
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »