Reviews for Mega Man ZXA: Rebirth Redux
david.teague.3950 chapter 2 . 4/23
What would happen if Mother Elf had taken part in the creation of the Bio Metals, and created one using the DNA of Colonel from MM Xtreme 2, and MMX-4? It'd make a pretty decent Megaman his human/reploid chosen one being like Colonel was in life. Compassionate, determined, and unwilling to drop his/her weapon.
Guest chapter 3 . 2/28/2014
Just a few quick suggestions (even though I know that this is old...) the dialog that Elpizo has during the battle seems a little bland and streemline, like something any main character would say. You should give him dialog that would fit his personality and character. Another thing, you might be able to play out the fight scenes with how the character is feeling, or, in other words, a play by play of the fight.
KokuenDG chapter 17 . 4/14/2013
I've been waiting for this one for awhile, honestly. And I'm glad you didn't disappoint with this one.

While it's kinda difficult to integrate Battle Network and Command Mission into the ZX series, you made it work out pretty well and made fairly accurate cyber forms for the Chosen ones.

Although, now I think you really hate Neal, since you seem to enjoy putting him through hell and giving him the short end of the stick when it comes to his fights. But it's necessary since he needs a lot of battle experience fast, based on how much the other Megamen want to kill him.

And his issues with model W is gonna be a problem for quite a while.

I wonder what abilities the cyber elves are gonna give them though? they each seem to compliment they're fighting styles pretty well, with spider's long range versatility, marino's speed and finesse, cinnamon's plethora of weapons and potential support abilities, and massimo's general badassery in combat. Maybe a new megamerge with them?

Although, the next few serious fights are looking to be tough for them with how Legion's harvesting the cyber elves. Hopefully they won't get to X, Zero, or Axl.

That would suck for everybody involved. Seriously.

Well, I enjoyed this update. And the references were pretty funny. I hope you can get the next one in soon!
david.teague.3950 chapter 16 . 11/19/2012
Except for the longevity of some of the chapters, this is a very well thought out story. Learning about Elpizo's "past" was a nice ring. I've had a panty view a couple of times in High School, oddly enough by the same girl, and everytime I noticed them, they were thongs. I never brought it up because I didn't know how to bring it up. Also a couple of things that I should have brought up earlier, for instance the "Digital Dive" and the Megamerge Dive, the first reminds me Code Lyoko with the Skid, but something tells me you probably had no knowlege of that show, while the latter is most likely an orignal concept.
david.teague.3950 chapter 14 . 11/19/2012
I personally got a kick out of the communal bath scene, I mean having Pandora's bosom pressing against his back, would have fired me up, considering I don't think I've got the kind of mental control he's got. Heck if we had fully humanoid reploids like that, and personally I'd either request for either long haired Alia from X-8 or Layer again from X-8, no offense to Pallette or Iris, both just look too young where as the previous two are about 20 or so by their looks. I digress this is supposed to be about the chapter not my hormones. Cedre appears to be mischivious, not promiscuous fortunately.

Excellent fight scene, Aile is definately getting better and had Prometheus not attacked like he did she just have won. Vent in this one chapter is starting to show some maturity but he'll need to get better in terms of combat or else learn to harness the full power of him and Model X, even though model X is designed off of "X" himself he doesn't have X's actual power. Neal is making vast improvements, but for some reason he's not using his EX skill why is that? Also, Kyudoka, Jet, and Nikola, when will Neal start feeding them Energy Crystals to aid in their growth?
david.teague.3950 chapter 12 . 11/19/2012
you're third to the last double asterisk mark, with the eye smile, that was described as Kakashi, he's about the only character with that U smile with his eye. Nice work with making Dark Neal into a crazy mad man, kinda made me think of something to use for a certain someone in a certain something or other. As for the little "say hello to my little friends", you forgot to add, "I'm Tony Montanna". But I digress Nazo, I finally finished this chapter and Booyah, would have been crazy if you'd have added that when Dark Neal Pile Bunkered Grey in the head. This story just gets better and better.
david.teague.3950 chapter 11 . 11/16/2012
Hm, wonder upon wonder, first I failed to comment on this last chapter. Pandora's reaction to seeing Neal in prairie's lap was interesting, she appears to be smitten with Neal. As opposed to Neal and Prairie who seem to both have feelings for each other. But one can't really show her feelings because of her position of Commander, while the other only just got her emotions back. As for the next chapter something tells me Siarnaq will be making a come back, but whether or not the guys'll recognize each other remains to be seen. And as for your second A/N, I'll have to look into Pokemon Colosseum again I don't remember him wearing any visor.
david.teague.3950 chapter 10 . 11/16/2012
Excellent chapter, Live Metal, I wouldn't have thought if it, I thought of something else, no where near as powerful as actual Bio Metal, I call mine M.E.C.H.A.S(meaning, Micro Enhanced Crystalized Hyper Awareness System). Actually I'll remove the "A" since these things as a base form don't have a mind of their own, only by idiotically merging them with large amounts of corrupt DNA, ie: Chill Penguin's Blizzard Wolfgang, Frost Walrus, or Infinite Mijinion, Dark Dizzy, Boomer Kuwanger, Dynamo, and Slash Beast. The first one I dubbed Arctic Chill, creeps an ice type Saber Toothed Tiger, while the second one I dubbed Ryu Ken no Kage, which I need to adjust but as of right now means Dragon Sword of Shadows. Course Dark Sword of Shadows or Destruction would be a better name. "Dark" if I go by one piece's Darkness fruit would be Yami.
david.teague.3950 chapter 9 . 11/16/2012
Okay two things the first involving the "Ceratanium" unless my chemical compounds are innaccurate Ceratanium is a mix of Ceramic and Titanium alloys. Now considering how you Neal stated that the Ceratanium is a substance that:
"can flex or bend under severe impacts, but then retain its original shape without breking or shattering"

It's in quotes because I copied it straight out of this chapter. Anyway's this description you provide sounds more like Plascrete to me which as it's name implies is a Plastic Concrete polymer.
david.teague.3950 chapter 8 . 11/16/2012
Didn't know about the mouth cannon, but, not like it really matters. Crazy chapter man and bringing back Panther this makes his third time, and considering the battle scheme it makes perfect sense so good job man.
david.teague.3950 chapter 7 . 11/16/2012
Alright a couple of things one thing I'm actually kind of curious about, at the end of Megman Zero 4, all that was obviously left of Zero was part of his damaged helmet and nothing more. Do you know what happened to Croire? I didn't see any sign of her at the end.

Second assuming there will be other Cyber Elves introduced into the story might a suggest a different alteration of the Monkey animal elf? Actually that won't work as no known monkey can actually jump twice. However there can be a new kind of Animal Elf, an Elephant type which induces the the "shock buffer" after it's first evolution and increases the defensive parameters of the two after it's second evolution, I want to call it Mamik. As for his baby form it wont be able to do anything other than piss the enemy off with crazy insults. Ooh, what of a hacker type called Keckle, he looks like Burble Hecklot from Zero 2, he has two evolutions as well, his baby form enables Neal to slide down walls at a quarter of the normal speed. After Level 1 evolution the speed is properly half of it's normal speed. While it's second Evolution stops him from sliding down walls, I would suggest integrating the ability to stop him sliding on ice and being blown about by winds. And now that I think about it Keckle kind of makes me think of the pokemon Kekleon maybe that's why I thought the name.
david.teague.3950 chapter 6 . 11/15/2012
I have a few things to say, though I don't know if one of them is actually accurate. First off, though I don't like the idea of the 3 remaining guardians' perishing after the fight with Omega, especially Fairy she's pretty, deadly, blue, and strong. Also Siarnaq as an assassin, that's a twist, I know he was once a hunter but his "comrades" did something during a mission and left him to die. I don't know what to say about that, as I don't know how I'd respond in a similiar situation. I'd probably run like a cowardly chicken. Though at the same time I want to kid my-self and say that at the same time I'd either stay with him, or go and try to find some help, I know deep down, that I'd be too scared to think straight. Also Siarnaq is a reploid, far as I know since he has the upside down triangle mark on his forhead. Also will either Prometheus or Pandora be making a surprise return in your story?
david.teague.3950 chapter 5 . 11/15/2012
Why are you also making Master Thomas to be a bad guy? Am I the only one who wants him to be good no matter what? Regardless, good chapter Nazo, and keep up the good work.
david.teague.3950 chapter 4 . 11/15/2012
You probably already have a name for the little girl, but I came up with one, Sylvanna, again, why does that name sound familiar it's like I've heard it before. Well there's also Silvia which is, as far as I know anyway, a common enough name.
david.teague.3950 chapter 3 . 11/15/2012
Some taunts you might add, one is Shikamaru's phrase, is that all? While another is Falco's "Come on", There's also Sakura's "Too easy", mind some of these are either aquired from SSBB, or Naruto Uzumaki Chronicles 2, and Naruto Clash of Ninja 2. I personally think some of the enemies death voices from X-6 might be used like Ground Scaravich's which I think he says moomy, or Shield Shelldon's "Done", one I like is Metal Shark Players "Awksilameca" again these are just what they sound like to me as I can't understand them. That's all I can think of atm saddly, hope they help.

I'm no weapons originality expert though I did design a few specialized weapons of my own, and by a few I mean "I'm not sure how many actually."

One I created...well three technically since they're a three piece set, are specialized Shuriken with a "gem" in the center of each. A yellow topaz holds the power of acid, while one with a pale saphire holds the power of Ice, the third with a ruby, holds the power of fire. The ice shuriken can be combined with either of the other two, to create a "disolving" block of ice, throw it at a person's leg, the leg while frozen will began to disolve. Combine it with the fire star and you're looking at third degree burns while being encased in ice.

Another I created which I'm actually thinking of converting into my final fantasy sonic X story is the "Hyper Gun with Super Sonic disk. This gun which is close to 8 inches long, is powered by a crystal that is approximately 4 more inches long. The gem which is bright green is the power source for the gun, while using the Hyper Gun you can fire bursts of energy much like with the "X" buster, or by holding the trigger down you fire a beam of energy. By attaching the Sonic Disk the weapon converts into kind of ray gun that fires out individual bursts of sonic sound waves, or if you hold the trigger again it emits a constant stream. A word of warning though, the crytal, known as the Quantum Crystal has the power to recharge on its own, but do to the amount of time required for this, the gun's are designed with a cool down period(I came up with that last bit in remembering Ghost Busters: The video game).

Some other weapons I made but will have virtually no effect on reploids are the Bladed Boomerang, and the "Stake Gun". One is designed for zombies which decapitates them while flying harmlessly through anything else. The other is designed for Vampires and is fueled by magically pressurized gas catridges which enable the gun to fire more than one hundred stakes per catridge, stake reload time is 1 second while the used catridges are ejected automatically, allowing a new catridge to be inserted into it's slot just above the trigger. All other designs are either armor, highly reminscent to the Saiyan battle armor, or magical swords. One in particular is my personal favorite that I call Elemental Omega, meaning it controls all elements.