Reviews for Uzumaki and Uchiha
Ash0011 chapter 12 . 15h
this is interesting, I like it
Ash0011 chapter 8 . 15h
that is a very asromgic observation
AkabaneKazama chapter 12 . 3/7
Aaw...Sakura is annoying in her early ages but now...I'm kinda sad that Sakura thought Sasuke is at fault for villager's hatred toward Naruto. Even tho' Ino already told her it's not his fault...
And seriously Sasuke, apologize to Hyuuga :'D
AkabaneKazama chapter 8 . 3/7
Wait wait...sooo Sakura's father thought Yondaime married Kushina just so he can sealed the Kyuubi to another vessel? That Yondaime never care about Naruto and just saw him as another vessel?
I'm confused...
AkabaneKazama chapter 5 . 3/7
Naruto may be annoying and loud, but yeah. U'r life is never going to be boring anynore XD
lunamoon531 chapter 12 . 2/24
I really like this and hope you will continue it one day
sesshyluhvr chapter 7 . 2/9
OMG those rats, the reactions! I'm crying!
kpoprabbits chapter 12 . 2/3
No not a cliffhanger! I read somewhere that an Uchiha who was a jinchuriki would be perfect because the healing enhancements would heal any damage caused my the sharingan. I don't know if you were going for that but that would be interesting to explore.

I wonder if the cursed mark is even going to stick though, wouldn't Kurama be able to expel it? or is that what he meant by eating it?

Sasuke and Naruto's antics were hilarious! I can't wait to see more!

I wonder what Itachi will think.
Kurumi Uchiha chapter 12 . 1/18
Wow! I loved this. It's a pitty you never continued with this story, but I thoroughly enjoyed whatever chapters were available. It was an amazing idea and I personaly adored the way you made it realistic by starting with the whole story of how the ancestors came to be.
Thanks for such an original and entertaining plot!
tanithlipsky chapter 12 . 1/10
Lord0 chapter 12 . 1/7
You really just left us hanging. After something like that. You, are truly an evil person
DarkViolet7258 chapter 12 . 1/1
IamHaein chapter 12 . 12/27/2017
I VOTE FOR PAIRINGS: Sasuke/Ino and Naruto/Karin I love that crazy red-haired girl.
DarkKing009 chapter 12 . 12/15/2017
this made me like Sasuke
Jetiq chapter 12 . 12/3/2017
Update soon please. This story is getting interesting.