Reviews for Uzumaki and Uchiha
Kshail chapter 8 . 9/10
It's amusing to see how they misunderstand events in 'just' the right way for things to turn crazy.
yay chapter 12 . 9/6
An update! Woohoo! Thanks so much! I love this fic and it was a joy rereading it!
Libra-no-ninja9 chapter 12 . 8/31
I love your fic - The idea to make Sasuke and Narutom related fro a great-great-grand-parent was a good one, and to see Sasuke acting like an overprotective and possessive mother toward Naruto is rather enjoying. The brief appearances of Tobi were cool, and all these stories of rumors are funnier than anything else, (but also serious, Doesn't they relize they could endanger Naruto with all their speculations ?) but I find most of the inhabitants of Konoha (Ninja and civilian) very very dumb and intolerants, The discrimination which they inequitably show to the uchiwa clan and the fact that they returned easily their jacket by believing Naruto is a poor victim (but not in the way they think, since Naruto mainly suffered from becoming a jinchuriki while he had just been born) after treating him so bad for years makes me sick. The development of Sakura also seems to become interesting , finish its fangirl attitude but hello the regret and the guilt concerning Naruto, whose character, by the way,always cheer me up. But Kurama has to relize that Naruto may have Uchiwa blood from his paternal and maternal great-great-grand-fathers, but he certainly did not inherit the worst defects of this clan, he stays an Uzumaki and a Namikaze above all, but I think it will be important for him and Sasuke to show to everyone that both of them are family (can't wait to see Naruto learn about his father by the way, or to see him meet Jiraya and Tsunade, I think the reaction of both of those characters will be priceless x) To bad only that we won't have Naruto shipped with Hinata-chan TT (by the way sorry if I made some mistakes but in fact I am a french one)
stud009 chapter 3 . 8/25
and a thief attacxked her in her sleep but was saved by naruto
wondersofthessia chapter 1 . 8/20
This is very very intriguing story.
wondersofthessia chapter 7 . 8/20
might as well see if the rats are sentient enough to have a summoning contract
emrysthelurker chapter 12 . 8/18
It's been awhile. Good story just keep it genfic. No need for Moe Moe childish romance to steal and sully the entire plot. I was glad with the end of chapter 11. Hinata is just plain creepy but Sakura is delusional. Please make it an offscreen romance if you really need to add romance at all. The focus on the dynamic between Naruto and Sasuke as family, I encourage. Otherwise, good plot.
Soulhope The Wolf chapter 12 . 8/18
Orochimaru is going to have a bad experience.
SsgssDylan chapter 12 . 8/17
Good story keep on going
Ur the person who made i read this a year ago thank god i thought it was abandoned this has potential
Silvanon of the Orchard chapter 12 . 8/16
Yay for unintentionally helpful Kurama. :) I loved Naruto's "all part of the plan" scene and Sasuke's reaction. XD
Bella-swan11 chapter 12 . 8/16
Sasuke should calm down, if you want to help Naruto. You need to stay calm. Because in this mark of curse, it will be difficult for Naruto to stay in control.
You as your cousin must support him. Remember that for Naruto the bonds are very strong, then make him feel that you also believe him.
Crystalzap chapter 12 . 8/16
interesting twist, though I don't know why Orochimaru didn't just tag them both, after all it would be better odds since there was only a 10% chance for survival from the start
Uzumaki D Narut0 chapter 1 . 8/16
Holy shit, you're the person who wrote this?! (Read this a few years ago, before I had an account)
Blitza chapter 12 . 8/16