Reviews for Uzumaki and Uchiha
Saphira455 chapter 12 . 7/4
I'm REALLY interested in thus story, it's an awesome idea and I hope it may one day be continued or we are told what would have happened/how it would have ended.
continue
Pater Mortis chapter 3 . 6/9
I hadn’t caught on till i read it twice but the implied fact that Kushina made me laugh! Good going bro
firedraygon chapter 12 . 6/2
Really enjoyed this! I like your writing style, kind of whimsical POV changes, though this last chapter was pretty heavy. Nice work!
thoroughly-inktroverted chapter 4 . 5/28
Okay no it was Shisui, my bad
thoroughly-inktroverted chapter 4 . 5/28
Woah, hold up. Did Naruto throw a frog at Itachi?!
Salamence989 chapter 12 . 5/23
Update?
Laialy chapter 12 . 5/20
The ending is really intruiging. I feel like the ball is rolling now and I hope you pick it up and throw it into action.

I’m not sure what that metaphor was but I’m trying to say that things started gearing up to action and I hope you keep updating that action.

Basically just update soon and I love it..
Laialy chapter 1 . 5/20
Lmao this is genius
duchessliz chapter 2 . 5/2
Danzo's reaction... the best! x'D
Frikortreat chapter 12 . 5/1
Amazing
Yunori chapter 1 . 4/25
Next! Please! You can't end it like this without next chapter! This story is amazing!
I love this story! So so much! I love all your humorous Naruto stories to be honest. Even when the updates are few and far between they're always a good re-read. I look forward to the next chapter. Thanks for the story :)
AteanaLenn chapter 12 . 3/23
this is fascinating! Uchiha Naruto, lol, omg. I love the bits about all the rumors and stuff about the namikaze/senju/uzumaki/uchiha thing, and Oro making another choice!
Ash0011 chapter 12 . 3/21
this is interesting, I like it