Reviews for Buried Hatchet
I am extremely impressed with how well you wove your own story into the main timestream and made it plausibly canon. Wow. Well done. Very well done.
theSardonyx chapter 16 . 12/29/2016
Wow. I cannot believe how well you were able to mesh this with canon. It was amazing to read. Very enlightening. Also, this almost made me cry. Wow.

Write on.!
~Yuna
Guest chapter 6 . 6/18/2015
"But there was no pails, and Sollux wasn't stopping."
Holy shit, yes.
kiddstar chapter 16 . 1/5/2015
This destroyed me and I loved every second of it.
Oh Damn chapter 16 . 3/8/2014
I am crying. Crying.
Keeblo chapter 16 . 6/25/2013
best. homestuck. erisol. blackrom/redrom. actual trolls. story. EVER! oh my gosh you dont even know how much i enjoyed this story. I think ill read it again a few more times...or alot. beautiful. and you made it seem relevant to the actual story D: i just wanna give you a hug and millions of dollars in chocolate or something ** so good.
Meliodas The Great chapter 16 . 6/24/2013
Awew the ending was adorable! Great story!
kittykat28888 chapter 9 . 6/10/2013
I like this story so far, a lot. It's the first that I've read that has genuinely even scratched the surface of just how complex kismesisitude could be. Not that I know for certain (I mean, who really does? Hussie, maybe), but I really love the way you write, and this is incredible. Not to say that I like it as much as TOSOTH, but maybe that's just my preference for more relatable humanstuck stories speaking. Also Minecraft, so yeah. :)
I'd also just like to point out that when Feferi says, "Dueling with people isn't the same as understanding them Eridan. But you always were sort of unskrilled when it came to interpersonal relations," you spelled "unskilled" wrong. Heh, just saying, in case you'd like to fix it. I know I'd like it if people pointed out mistakes on my work, so that I could fix them, because *god* it irritates me when I mess up. XD
Satan Abraham chapter 16 . 4/17/2013
This was an incredible story. :)
Ivy chapter 16 . 3/28/2013
Author: Be Reader.
You are now the reader.
Enter Name.
Your name is IVY. That is not your real name - just one that conceals your true identity. You do this often, because you are a very PARANOID and SECRETIVE PERSON. Your interests include SHIPPING and reading ERIDANxSOLLUX FANFICTIONS. You have spent the last few hours carefully reading and internally spazzing over this glorious fanfiction. You decide that this is by far the best you have ever read. It is beautiful to you in every way possible.
Ivy: Applaud Author.
You take a moment to vigorously applaud the brilliant mind who is behind this amazing fic.

Hell yes.
Hell fucking yes.
Beapboop chapter 16 . 3/26/2013
That was honeslty one of the best fics ive seen , WOW. i mean dude THAT ENDING , it was very heart warming and i was just very satisfied with what happened
Rixao chapter 16 . 2/4/2013
I read this story some time ago, but never got a chance to properly review it, so I believe now is the best time. When I first started out reading this, it was when I was only just getting into the fandom of Homestuck. And I didn't have any solid ships, but after reading this story, I did start to take more interest in the EriSol pairing. Granted, I didn't find them to be as great as I do now, until after I had read your other work. This story is filled with everything from laughs, to intimacy, to tears. I couldn't help but wonder why I haven't seen more writers amongst the Homestuck fandom like you. You have a way with words, and especially a way with the characters of Sollux and Eridan. They seem so perfectly in character, and yet, the ways in which you have them interact make one feel that, in some other alternate universe, this could have happened. And it only adds to the sting in the final few chapters, when it feels so apparent, at least to me, that Sollux just wants to remain with Eridan, even if that means dying. But being denied that much, even if it hurts to move on, also shows him that there is still something left to live for, even if that means waiting a long time to ever see his lover again. My heart has been torn, and patched, and torn again with this story. I hope it brings you some joy to know you have earned yourself another follower of your work. You are a wonderful addition to the fanfiction section of Homestuck's community, and I appreciate what reading your current stories has helped me to feel. Thank you.

- Write on, Languid Sea.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/29/2012
a first i thought it was buried ratchet
im sorry
Randomstrike chapter 5 . 11/3/2012
Fantastic Job With Eridan's Personality.
Catkid25 chapter 16 . 9/23/2012
Three words: WHAT IS CANNON? I'm serious. That all blended together so beautifully that I now have to go back and read what is cannon and what isn't. I'll do it when I'm not drowning in a puddle of my own emotions. You're honestly a brilliant writer and I've read both of your stories and loved them! :D Give me more!