Reviews for Meant To Be
multyfangirl19 chapter 20 . 9/9
What happened to the awkward talk between Sally and her father on if she can conceive or not?
multyfangirl19 chapter 19 . 9/9
Oh so that's what she was dreaming of, ender men came to mind when I read about the nightmare.
multyfangirl19 chapter 15 . 9/8
You have me thinking of the song that goes with that story.
multyfangirl19 chapter 14 . 9/7
Ok so with the first practice proposal, I'd rank it to be about up there with Mr. Bingly using his friend Mr. Darcy as practice in the Pride and prejudice movie with Kara Knightly in it.
multyfangirl19 chapter 13 . 9/7
I just can't help but think of how funnily awkward the steamy dreams are, but with Sally's dream it makes me think of queen Mab from Romeo and Juliet . ( If you don't know who queen Mab is I suggest you find an easy to read version of the play and skim the beginning until you find it. That's one of the main parts of the play I remember from it during the two times I had to do class work and read it for.)
multyfangirl19 chapter 11 . 9/7
Ooh a cereal killer! My brother was that for last Halloween, and before that years ago a friend of our older brothers and sister was one of those.
multyfangirl19 chapter 5 . 9/4
yeah! the top angles can see the sweet syrup like atmosphere around Jack and Sally.
anyone seeing sticky very sweet syrup dripping out of the clock tower? because I think the regular output from Jack and Sally tripled with Cupid and Flower Heart adding to it.

you do realize that between these two new couples, this potentially spells out trouble for the other holiday leaders?, Mrs. Clause might request a romantic holiday to other worlds later on , girls who have had their admiring eyes on their leader for who knows how long might become a little bit bold in their actions/compliments/gifts towards them especially if they're as charming as Jack.
(chaser grin of how much i'm enjoying this chapter)
multyfangirl19 chapter 3 . 9/3
Jack's going to be shocked at the change that Sally's managed just by give those three trouble makers jobs to do.
multyfangirl19 chapter 2 . 9/2
I'm enjoying the story and all, but you could make syrup out of the air around Jack and Sally.
Angela Shiroe chapter 32 . 2/21/2016
Lovely Stories! I love all of them! I hope you continue this :) Have a good day both!
Thel'Tahan chapter 32 . 11/22/2015
oh please do continue this story please!
disneytrashannie chapter 32 . 8/27/2015
Lol this last chapter got me soooooooo mad...is this story getting an ending? I really hope it does, it's so good and some closure on this fanfic would be pretty awesome tbh...
mello chapter 32 . 3/12/2015