Reviews for Meant To Be
awesome story
jessica chapter 2 . 4/22/2014
best story ever
Annie c chapter 1 . 4/8/2014
its been 7 months, almost 8. PLEase. i am dYING DON'T U SEE ME DYinG ovER HeRE. JUST A LITTLE HEADS UP WOULD BE AMAZING THANK YOU /ALSO pleeeeease tell me that last chapter was NOT COOL XD you had us here starving for another Sally/Jack sessy moment and you cut us off before anything could happen cx so I am hoping that these last chapters you will write would include that and an intro into maybe Sally being pregnant therefore making a new book in which all of this happens? No? Just me? Anyone else for it?
Annie 3 chapter 32 . 1/12/2014
Omaigosh. Pls update ;-; thestoryissoamazinglikeomgasdfghjkl! We've waited 6 MONTHS! Throw us a bone here! A hint? A sign? Anything? ;-;
LANGUAGE FIX chapter 30 . 11/13/2013
I'm sorry I absolutely love this story but the French is off :) my belle nana means 'My beautiful girl' but My beautiful doll (if I remember correctly that was what Jack said he calls her when he says my belle nana) is 'ma jolie poupée' :) all in all amazing story! I love it and even though some parts are 'heated' as I call them I just LOVE IT :) Amazing work!
SkeletalRainbow chapter 32 . 11/9/2013
I really like this story, it was a good chapter and I hope there will be more to come. :)
Charlie wood chapter 32 . 11/6/2013
It's a really thought out story, I've just finished reading it. At first I thought 32 chapters was a lot when I first started to read but now I realise it's not enough! Please write more if you ever get the time :)
ThePumpkinDuchess chapter 32 . 8/10/2013
YES! YES! I FANGIRLED SO HARD WHEN I FOUND THIS NEW CHAPTER! But WAIT! Will you still make another book where Jack and Sally have kids? Oh please do! I cant be left waiting for them to have kids! Oh and one more thing: out there in Canada, lives a Canadian. A genius Canadian citizen, and she goes by the name of Nintendo. Bless that Canadian woman. Bless her.
WonderingStarNightmare117 chapter 32 . 8/10/2013
This was lovely! Another cute chapter, really made me smile and laugh a lot while reading this! Excellent job, please keep up the amazing writing. :)
GodlyJewel chapter 32 . 8/7/2013
Another hilarious chapter. I loved the multiple times they were almost caught, but their flirting had me dying with laughter. Seriously, someone get a hose. lol Can't wait to see what's in store for the final chapter.
Annette chapter 31 . 7/4/2013
Uh...hi! just wanna say 2 things:
-Please bring back the skull massages and some of the cutsie fluffy stuff...just a little...it can only be for one chapter!
and
-PLEASE UPDATE. PLEASE. I'M DESPERATE. I REALLY LOVE THIS STORY, AND I REALLY NEED A NEW CHAPTER HERE...
Thank you! (and please don't think I'm creepy for asking for the skull rub things..)
Guest chapter 31 . 6/23/2013
These are great! Can i make a request though? Could you write one where Jack is sick with a cold or something and Sally looks after him. Then maybe Jack feels guilty about letting Sally do everything for him. I think that would be a really sweet story