Reviews for Victory
Dbzgirl1011 chapter 1 . 9/19/2012
You need ideas? Uhmm, what about.. Uh... Huh. It's harder than I thought. But you should totally do one of when their older, and he asks her to marry him x)))) I hope you find ideas soon, since well ya know, I'm like a SasuHina rabid fangirl lol xD And omg, maybe one of them eating together on spaghetti and their lips meet!1 Again. I know I can be really cheesy sometimes lol :D I loved this sooo much! I hope you make more SasuHina cuz I luvzz eet
HinaTink719 chapter 1 . 3/14/2012
Aww, the ending broke my heart but it was such a wonderful read! Everyone seemed in character, and I loved how well it flowed. It seem so real, like it actually could take place. Well done! :)
Simply Alexei chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
this had me smiling the entire time, it was fantastic, though the ending brought me back down to earth and tugged at my heart alittle bit... as for promps, i dont know if you normally do sasuhina fics, and i've already done an [EXTREMELY CRAPPY] version of it, but I think you can do a great job at it, anyway, what might've happed if orochimaru didnt just want the sharingan, but the byakugon as well. so Hinata gets a curse mark as well as Sasuke.