Reviews for Strictly Friends
Guest chapter 1 . 9/22/2013
You should of went with your urges, otherwise, great
wishIwereanime chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
Ah, so smexy Awesome job o
CielLikesSebastian chapter 1 . 10/19/2012
I've never heard of this... Is this like... The real nations?
(I sound like an idiot, sorry.)
But, good story. :)
cuteandcuddly chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
Mm, this was wonderful owo I would have liked to see the Bad Touch Trio threesome by the way XD
Secretanimelover chapter 1 . 10/24/2011
Ahhhh I love when spain bottoms! U need too make a threesome an make spain the uke! Please please please please please!
JoPo08 chapter 1 . 10/21/2011
It's a bit of a late review, but I just found this little gold mine, and it was exactly what I needed for today. Thanks for contributing to the wonderful SpainFrance smut on this website.
Ireland chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
I love you. You write well and use pretty wordses. And WHY would you not make this a threesome? I would kill to read a well written story about my three favorite anime characters of all time screwing the living hell out of each other! DO IT NOW OR I WILL FIND YOU... pretty please with sugar- no, Prussia on top? And yes, I meant exactly that. Prussia on top.
Muragaragah chapter 1 . 8/27/2011
Random review time!

If smut could be cute, this would be cute smut. x3 Your story was fun to read, it made me laugh at the end. Kudos for a cute little PWP.

Arashi!
gilboob chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
YES YES YES! Gah that was so hot! I just love pirate spain! Especially when he bottoms xD Wonderful job sweetie!