Reviews for The Best Things in Life Are Unexpected
Bled Dry chapter 16 . 16h ago
I just found this story today and devoured it!
abaith chapter 16 . 4/13
Love it!
pink17 chapter 16 . 4/3
AHHH!
Can't wait for the next up-date!
Tish the Dish chapter 16 . 4/2
So powerfully written. So engrossing. This is a most complex and detailed take on the Twilight characters. I'm so drawn into the complicated weaving of the lives of the Cullens. It saddens and breaks my heart to read about so many broken bonds. But I read with interest. Twists and turns are like that of a roller coaster. The bottom dropped out of my stomach. And Rosalie...what can I say? Such a complicated character. SM certainly didn't elaborate enough for me, but this Rosalie has drawn me in completely. I love her, I hate her, I pity her, I want to wrap my arms around her, I want to punch her! I soooo can't wait for the next installment.
Tish the Dish chapter 15 . 4/1
What a brilliant and genius plot line. Powerful stuff. My heart is doing that roller coaster thing...going a mike a minute, Dios and drops, etc. I'm so nervous!
Tish the Dish chapter 14 . 4/1
Oh, my! Oh, my! Oh, my! So much going on my head is spinning. Edward, Bella, Jacob, Sam, Charlie...poor Charlie! I have no words. Wow!
Tish the Dish chapter 12 . 4/1
Wow! Powerful and poignant. I'm in love!
Tish the Dish chapter 7 . 3/31
Oh, my! First the marking. So sensual and so sexy. Then he finally gets to defend his mate! Wow! Powerful! And eerie. And frightening. Go, Edward! Whew! Stupid Jacob. Foolish
girlafraid23 chapter 16 . 3/30
Wow you are really amazing. I Iove this story and it just keeps in getting better
babesbraves chapter 16 . 3/28
Fantastic as usual please update soon!
BlueDiamondRing chapter 16 . 3/28
Wow, you have some great twists here, can't wait for more. Thank you. Loved the torture by Bella of Alice and shoe bonfire.
Igoogleeverything chapter 16 . 3/27
fab chapter, the vampire mating thing makes for a fascinating read, well done :)
Noble Korhedron chapter 16 . 3/25
Oh man, this took A-G-E-S to post and then you leave us with this horrible cliffy?! Huh! :-(
t'laci chapter 16 . 3/25
Jesus...this is one of the best Twilight fics I've ever read.
NorthmanCullen chapter 16 . 3/24
welcome back...thanks for the update!
1,468 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »