Reviews for Run
Clara Brighet chapter 1 . 3/28/2014
That was beautiful. Really beautiful. And very well done. Thank you for writing this. 3
- Clara Brighet
Chjajcjjslakncjska chapter 1 . 2/11/2013
I absolutely adore this fic. The image of neal sitting in the middle of the room and the dialogue and... GAH! Love it love it love it. Very well done :)
Bonkers4Reid chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
I like this, but darn it, you made Mozzie the bad guy! Betraying his best friend! Poor Neal, I love/hate seeing him so out of it...
IAMNOTAHAM chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
I love this story!
Shellie Williams chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
Oh my! That was...extremely sweet and moving. Oh my GOODNESS I'd love to see such a tender moment between Neal and Peter on the show. Lovely, lovely.

Shellie
nannyg43 chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
i love Peter
Harm Marie chapter 1 . 4/5/2012
Liked this.
Ronni chapter 1 . 1/13/2012
AWWWH! That was soo ADORABLE! I love Neal! Great job with the story! :D
Post U Later chapter 1 . 11/29/2011
Oh Poor Neal! I Really Think That If Mozzie Runs & Leaves Neal Behind Like Kate Did, I'll Hate Him Forever! & He Is My 2nd Favorite Character.
chgkfdgfgfkjghjfy chapter 1 . 11/3/2011
Totally awesome. I love it.
Ecri chapter 1 . 10/13/2011
Wow! That was a powerful story. I loved every word. Neal's desire to stay...Peter's shock at Neal's condition and his anger at Mozzie...wow! Beautifully done.
whitelighter013 chapter 1 . 9/26/2011
I am crying for Neal. Poor baby. :'(

The only friend he ever had left him. I can just imagine Neal finally breaking and just fell back to what he knows won't leave him. His masterpieces. His craft. I wondered if there are following chapters? I want to see, if possible, how Elizabeth will take care of Neal now that she and Peter are the only ones he has left.

Please I hope you continue this. *sniff sniff*
Guest chapter 1 . 9/17/2011
Oh I loved this little piece...so well done..You really conveyed Neal's desperation and Peter's fear from his friend/sudo son younger brother whatever you see the relationship as. I really enjoyed this and want to thank you for the read. Heather
canadianscanget chapter 1 . 9/7/2011
Interesting take. Well written and good visuals, which is always appreciated in my book. Cheers!
Writer's-BlockDP chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
That was so deep and sweet and wonderful... I'm literally fighting back tears right now. Wondering what kind of scene June came back to find. If El wasn't taken I could totally see a very similar conversation happening. Great job!