Reviews for Tortured
Child of Music and Dreams chapter 2 . 6/17
(shrieks in outrage)
What the hell, Daniel?
Child of Music and Dreams chapter 1 . 6/17
Um, Luce has hazel eyes, not blue.
Guest chapter 14 . 2/26/2014
kat.of.the.rina chapter 14 . 10/13/2012
Ur a really good writer!
hope to read another one of ur stories
V chapter 14 . 9/8/2012
okay just... no. yeah, just no. enough said. -_-
AgentDoubleONight chapter 14 . 6/27/2012
All I will say is this: This last chapter left a bittersweet feeling in me.
AgentDoubleONight chapter 13 . 6/27/2012
OH MY GOD OH MY FUCKING GOD! I had to stop reading at the 'Cam froze'. I stopped out of fear, horror, shock, terror, and prayed the the ending I thought was gonna happen didn't happen...But IT HAPPENED!

I might as well be crying since I'm so close to crying. You might as well have killed me! I could just...die! I'm so mad at you!
AgentDoubleONight chapter 12 . 6/26/2012
Okay, I was like fine reading until 'It tore me apart inside, but I knew who I wanted. Who I needed.' I was like "Oh my god! Please be Cam!" And at teh second 'I took a step forward' I had to look away for a second. And at 'I turned to my right to face...' I stopped reading and looked away, praying for Cam, hoping to see his name. And so, my heart sank when I read '-bright violet eyes-' I almost started cussing and crying for it! I hate you so much right now...

T.T That's me. T.T T.T T.T
AgentDoubleONight chapter 11 . 6/12/2012
From the point where Cam arrived at Luce's houes I was like 'Oh my god oh my god oh my god' over and over and I but my nail a lot and at the end I was like 'WTH? Why must you end there!'
AgentDoubleONight chapter 10 . 5/29/2012
I am reading this at school and let me say my heart is broken. Im sittin at a tavle surrounded by classmates so I had to bite my lip to keep from getting teary-eyed. I dont know why bit i wanted to cry and I would scream if i wasnt at school.

AgentDoubleONight chapter 9 . 5/27/2012
My heart just broke into a billion pieces :'( ...Luce's words hurt ME as much as they hurt CAM! Why Luce? Why! I could cry since she'd going back to Daniel...AND IT MEANS SHE'S LEAVING CAM! *dramatic teardrop!*

AgentDoubleONight chapter 8 . 5/11/2012
"-You hurt her, and now you lost her.-" I almost squealed when I read that. Buhbye Daniel, your car is right over here Uhold open car door* just hop in and GET AWAY! Oh, and have a nice life WITHOUT Luce!

AgentDoubleONight chapter 7 . 5/7/2012
Daniel sounds a bit like an adic who hasnt had his drugs in a while...hilarious! Cam was so sweet even when Luce said she'd thought he was Daniel. And Im some how being patient for CamXLuce, yay!

Update as soon as you cam please!
AgentDoubleONight chapter 6 . 5/5/2012
Such loveliness suring the LuceXCam at the lake. But how could she have ever, for a second, thought it was Daniel? And why on earth did she scream? Update as soon as you get the chance, please!
AgentDoubleONight chapter 5 . 4/11/2012
YEAH! Cam and Luce have interest in eachother! BEAT THAT YOU STUPID DANIEL!

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE let Cam get Luce and PLEASE update soon!