Reviews for Mandalorian Fox
The Third Son chapter 1 . 3/14
WHY?!

Finally I find a story that I like and you put in a goddamn Fem!Naruto in it!
Mindfuck beats chapter 4 . 8/7/2015
It sucks that this story is dead, it was a really good read. The main reason why I liked this is because you didn't have Naru immediately leave after or during the second chapter, and I liked it because you all took your time with this story.
Eaglebucky chapter 4 . 3/6/2015
Really Hope You will continue this sometime soon
246vili chapter 4 . 7/28/2014
Pretty good story. I hope you will continue it.
Guest chapter 4 . 7/13/2014
LMAO throughout this chapter. I love the way you made that damm sith lord a baby. I hated that character all the time. Thank you for the treat.
Guest chapter 3 . 7/13/2014
Interesting, I have to love this.
Guest chapter 2 . 7/13/2014
Okay, I like this, Have to read the next chapter.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/13/2014
LOL, man I like how this is turning out. I have a feel though that you are going a little further with this and have the sith involved right? I just have to wait read what you have typed. So far that first chapter is something.
Neo-Devil chapter 4 . 7/9/2014
ha Sidious screaming in terror, lol.
Slytherin Studios chapter 4 . 10/23/2013
I love your story so far, please update soon.
Reploid Avenger chapter 4 . 9/26/2013
Ah! Please update this soon. This story is very well written and enjoyable to read! I like the characters in it, all of them, the plot is good, and I want to see Naru trained either as a jedi or as a Mandalorian!
ZabuzasGirl chapter 1 . 8/28/2013
Update immediately, please!
synbad2 chapter 4 . 8/24/2013
... Must I really say it again? Eh... Why not...
So, no go on updating any of these older stories? Cause they are getting really good
CptnCorr219 chapter 1 . 7/10/2013
Finally! I've been searching for a good Naruto Mando fic! They're all about Naruto being a jetti, its just too much. Besides Mandalorians are better. Hell you even added Mando'a! All I gotta say is it's about time. Nice job.
Hikari Nova chapter 4 . 6/26/2013
can't wait for the next chapter to come out and i nearly died laughin at the reactions to the force disruptions XD