Reviews for Just Desserts
Alibi Nonsense chapter 1 . 2/21
I really like all of Michael's Anti-Lucifer gadgets. I can just imagine him rolling up in a removal van and moving it along, every time the battle moved a few feet.
Lunge! Parry! Removal Van! Lunge! Parry! Removal Van! Lunge! Parry! Oops, sorry bro; no parking - can we move up a bit? Ta. Lunge! Parry! etc.
I would be Uriel, I think. Just, y'know... casually sitting there eating everybody's dessert. XD
Funny Thing chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
I actually bought my copy of Good Omens on May 21st. I also didn't know it was "supposed to be the end of the world" until I read the news that it didn't happen a week or so later. (And then I immediately thought Crowley and Aziraphale must have been having a bitch of a time averting all these Apocalypses.)

Also, I simply adore your renditions of the archangels. Really; I can't think of any personalities that would be more perfect for them than the ones you have written down. It's brilliant. XD
rainbirds chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
Totally loved this-the way you write the angels are so funny and I love Aziraphale sort of sitting their sighing whilst the others argue about the future or boast about bubblegum wrappers and puppies... XD XD XD
Elly chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
Ah Uriel. Seeming so innocent and yet also so devious... xD Very amusing. I do love to read about the Archs-and Azi and Crow. Well, the whole crew as well. You know who I mean.
yay chapter 1 . 10/29/2011
This was funny and I love the anti lucifer stuff.
Sivaroobini Lupin-Black chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
I thought I betaed this, it's roly-poly. XP Otherwise, it's hilarious! I love how Michael keeps going and they just ignore him, and poor Zizi!

Oh, Uriel. 3
Temporal Austenite chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
I loved Michael so much in this! Funny, hilarious, and amazing!
Karrin Blue chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
I...I can't even...

Please write more. That was awesome.
woelfin-akhuna chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
AWW Lol you totally rocked my day I sooo love your Archangels, I just can't get enough of them. I especially love Michael and Uriel (because, hey, who could possibly NOT like Uriel? He's so effin cute!).

*glomps* moooooooooooooooooore!