Reviews for Forever Young
ca99oline chapter 1 . 12/7/2012
wow, I really love this! Thanks for posting this story!
Emina-shii chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
I have read this story once in another site. I really love it. I'm happy to read it again. :')
Zeon of the Twilight Blade chapter 1 . 4/19/2006
It's almost like a seaquel to the other one, I like this very much.
E. Feather chapter 1 . 6/5/2002
great fic! i love ur idea of passing the rune around to extend life...i can't imagine gremio passing away though...just hope kasumi can be there
Waiting Room chapter 1 . 5/14/2002
absolutely wonderful. it was beautiful.
Infalna chapter 1 . 4/30/2002
I: Hey! Wow! That was superb! Excellent! I read the fic with my friend via phone, yes, I dictated everything to her: top to bottom. But I don't care if my ears are very sore now (I have been reading her fanfics the whole night, it's 11:30pm now) it's all worth it! I love the story! Okay, here's my friend.

G: The story was really really nice! It was also very interesting.

I: Yes it was! Oh I'd love to see the continuation! Please write more!

G: Yes! I'd like to hear more.

I: Oh no, does that mean another long phone call? XD It's ok. The fic's very good anyway.

G: Hey it was your idea!

I: Ya, that's why I said it was ok! I love reading you fanfics anyway.

G: Anyway, The start was so sad, but the end was suprisingly happy! It's really something.
Xaioyu chapter 1 . 4/26/2002
;.;... wow great story, I loved it! Keep writing!
link no miko chapter 1 . 4/24/2002
So...sweet. I'm all full of sappy, sweet good-feeling. You know that feeling? Kinda like when Gremio came back? Yeah, that feeling. This was a very, very good ficcie. It was sweet, but at the same time, it was sad. I think you got these two perfectly, which is difficult in the way of McDohl. But, I shall tell you, thank you for this fic, it was very sweet, and well written. I enjoyed it immensely.
hybrid2 chapter 1 . 4/21/2002
That's kinda cute... *sniffles* never would have thought that could happen, but it's a heartwarming possibility
Li Kayun chapter 1 . 4/19/2002
Sweet like candy. Very well written!
Miyozuki Friidomo chapter 1 . 4/19/2002
Now THIS is a fanfic. Very nicely done.
ChiByakko chapter 1 . 4/19/2002
Beautifully written! I'm very impressed.

I really like the way you wrote Gremio's perspective. It's exactly as I would imagine him to be.

Excellent story! _