Reviews for There You Are
poeticgrace chapter 4 . 6/5/2012
I have always wondered what would happen if Rachel found out about Puck writing that song for her. His fingerprints are all over it, and let's face it, Finn could never pull something off like that. I don't know what his reasoning was for writing it, but I can only hope it will come to light some day as it did in your story. Lovely job.
poeticgrace chapter 2 . 6/5/2012
I've always thought that Kurt and Brittany are secretly (or not so secretly) totally Team Puckleberry. Anyhow, I like Puck's voice here. It seems authentic to his character, trying to strike that balance between maintaining his reputation and subtly dropping the hint that he might actually care. Yeah, he's still this massive flirt who sexualizes everything, but when he decides that he cares, he does it all the way.
blessedmommy23 chapter 4 . 3/20/2012
Be still my heart! I love the idea of Puck writting 'pretending' (and I'm a die hard finchel fan lol ) thanks for sharing
donna14 chapter 4 . 10/28/2011
Awesome story! So sweet! I really enjoyed it!
MistressDrusilla1860 chapter 4 . 9/29/2011
lmao love me sum puckleberry lmao great story babe

mel
Tarafina chapter 4 . 9/11/2011
This was cute. Fluffy and sweet.
Lov2-Travel chapter 4 . 8/26/2011
Sad the story is ending...but YEAH on the Puckleberry endgame:)) Thanks soooo much for posting this little story; I had loads of fun reading it:))
reina13 chapter 4 . 8/26/2011
LOVE IT kurts line at the end was the best
Tashana Ambrosia chapter 4 . 8/26/2011
LOL.

This was very cute. I like that whole "I'm driving you home today" as more of a command vs a request. I like the image of Puck taking Rachel somewhere special to his family. I loved the conversation about Beth and when Puck's real intention that situation.

The kiss was cute and I love her intensity about him not being a loser.

Nice job on this little piece. It was good read. Thanks for sharing.

*Smiles*

-T.A.
jennh07 chapter 4 . 8/26/2011
Absolutely loved it :) Especially the campsite part.
Princesakarlita411 chapter 4 . 8/26/2011
short but sweet
reina13 chapter 3 . 8/20/2011
love it hope you keep it going
brokenangelwings16 chapter 3 . 8/20/2011
plz keep writing
Princesakarlita411 chapter 3 . 8/19/2011
good chapter update soon
IsisLes5 chapter 3 . 8/19/2011
i love it...tried update soon, please :)