Reviews for Konoha High SOON TO BE WAR
oghren chapter 2 . 3/6
Interesting story though grammar is bad in spots. All in all it's good so keep up the good work.
Lord Sannin chapter 4 . 7/27/2013
This was getting really intense, keep it coming man
WorldofTanks10AB chapter 4 . 12/28/2012
Other than some grammar that could be fixed, nice work. I'm really looking forward to the next few chapters, so keep it up man.
P.S. Hana? Nice addition man! :)
RONINCAV chapter 4 . 5/25/2012
Just got to say that I'm truly sorry that you had to go through so much negative bullshit. I hope you do continue with this story. O just started to read it and I got to say its really intriguing. I hope to see more from you and this story. Its kind of funny that Hinata is the bitch of the story but I guess you have your reason.
Xuda chapter 4 . 4/28/2012
Adding my 2 cents: i like this story, doesnt feel like a naruto fic, but it's good anyway. I'll keep an eye out for the next chapter :)
Amorous Grunty chapter 2 . 3/9/2012
I really like the idea of this. Oh yea I Don't Care is by Apocalyptica with Adam Gauntier, the lead singer of Three Days Grace singing.
Alex Spotlight chapter 3 . 2/29/2012
Hey this story is pretty good. Countinue it please
Spacecookie chapter 3 . 12/15/2011
Are you really "demanding" reviews and likes? You have some pair on you. This story is not only uninspired, but poorly written. If the community deems it unworthy then they have spoken, and you have to deal with the fact that you have written a sub-par entry. Either scrap it and redo it or give up, don't beg for hits and likes. This doesn't count as a review, by the way, as I am not repeating the problems this has. I'm sorry to say all this, and better luck next time
dragonfuel01 chapter 1 . 12/15/2011
I personally find this story really good I however must say that this story could use some work. Good job thought
BushidoTheEnlightenedPath chapter 1 . 9/17/2011
you should put hana in there and have a flashback to the night showing that they did have sex naruto then remembers and they get together. god story by the way.
The Master Fletcher chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
I really like it! Is the story going to keep going after high school, into the war or will you end it?
MetallicMilitia chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
Alright please listen to me if anyone wants to say anything about the story plot please, you have no clue where I'm headed with this. Also if you want to criticize me go ahead, but, not saying this to my last review, if your going to seriously hate on me for my wording and everything look at the note at the very bottom of this chapter. Become my Beta if you it so much. Anyway to my last review thank you i am taking that as helpful criticism, however do not say I am not motivated
Spacecookie chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
Just another blah Naruto H.S. Story. Nothing great about it, I've read more inspired works with the same premise more or less. Just blahh blahh to me. Need to work on sentence structure and wording more than grammar and spelling.