Reviews for The End of Light
Diewahne chapter 1 . 11/13/2011
注册了来支持下!找了好一会儿才找到可以回复的地方,我笨屎了哈哈哈
James Birdsong chapter 16 . 9/14/2011
Of course this is a nice story
SailorCopperOwl chapter 9 . 8/31/2011
I love how sweet and subtle the romance of Zoisite and Kunzite is played here. Your English makes a nice read, I'm glad you translated your story. Please update soon.
FluffaWumpkins chapter 8 . 8/29/2011
Hey, so believe it or not, your English is a lot better than a lot of native speakers on this site! So don't let that discourage you...so besides that, I'm really enjoying the Zoi/Kun pairing, no matter how hard I'm trying not to. ) I love how love sick Endymion is very cute and how sneaky venus is. this is a lovely story and i look forward to more.
Sailor Swifty chapter 7 . 8/28/2011
i can see venus spying on people.. lol.. write more please.
FluffaWumpkins chapter 5 . 8/26/2011
Hmm I'm actually not a fan of Kunzite/Zoisite...not a fan out all. BUT! I like this story. It's not overly mushy and you've done a excellent job at giving the characters a personality. I love how boyish and sweet Zoi is, it's really endearing. He's neither too feminine nor masculine...just right! I'm really excited to see just how he interacts with the mercury and the rest of the girls.
Innouva chapter 3 . 8/21/2011
very nice Story

Please update soon it sounds very good.

greets Innouva ;-)
Mitsuki chapter 2 . 8/21/2011
说什么这是个问题。。。因为在吧里都已经水过了,于是,还是那句“kz王道”更能代表我的心 佐月上
Guest chapter 3 . 8/20/2011
月光酱这么辛苦,怎么能不来顶呢?

怎么样,有国外的亲来陪你一起YY了吗?
The author chapter 2 . 8/17/2011
【when he suddenly realized he had seen something he should see, it was too late.】

What a stupid mistake! What I really meant was【when he suddenly realized he had seen something he should ·not· see, it was too late.】

The Chinese sentence was:【当他意识到他看到了他不该看到的内容时,已经太晚了。】