Reviews for Addiction
Endrie chapter 1 . 7/28
So. . . . I finished your story, and even though I'm not the maudlin or crying sort, my breathing did hitch and my eyes watered a bit. . . only a bit~! This was wonderful, and the way the reader gradually becomes attached to the characters and receptive of their pain throughout it only serves to make the ending even that more poignant. The alternate endings were a lovely addition, and as soon as I began the second ending I had a freak-out moment. ; I love writing sad-ending fanfiction, but reading this. . . it was downright painful, I'll have you know. Which means you're doing your job right, I suppose. Keep up the fantastic work. :)
VictoriaLovesSmut chapter 12 . 11/28/2013
I've just finished reading this fic, for the third time this month, and I'm sitting here the train station... I tried SO HARD not to cry in front of all these people, but I did! And people asked if I was ok, but I told them "my boyfriend broke up with me" _ But really, this was so sad! Everytime I read it! Please make a sequel, please?! I'm begging you! Where they finally stay together... Uke William is so cute! O/O

Loved it, one of my favorites. Keep up the good work!
AhmadDevito chapter 12 . 3/24/2013
This has to be the best SebastianxWilliam fanfictions I've ever read 0,o. The plot and idea was great, and it was very suspenseful and lovely-in a sadistic, dark kind of way. I love it!
Epic work x1000 (heh, even though in kinda late reviewing this story/)
Kazumi-San096 chapter 12 . 12/8/2012
Okay, seriously, this is intense. I got in trouble four times in school because I was reading this on my iPod and I couldn't put it down to save my life. Applause for you, my dear, applause.
The Ravens Shadow chapter 12 . 10/12/2012
This story always makes me cry and ive read it about 5 times!
HoldOnAngel chapter 12 . 10/4/2012
If there is anything more addicting than Sebastian... Its this story!

It was awesome!
Kamihana Kajimura chapter 12 . 8/16/2012
Master peice. May u rest in peace Will.. V.V
Esa The Great chapter 7 . 7/3/2012
I love it!
Esa The Great chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
love it!
Raging Dreams and Nightmares chapter 12 . 5/12/2012
you should make a sequel where William did go to hell(even though he surely deserves heaven)and is reborn as a demon but does not remember his past. Then he should meet Sebastian again. I do love your story keep up the good work. hope ill be able to write yaoi as good as you
ThexCurus chapter 12 . 2/9/2012
...Why does this not have more reviews? *angry face* It's dramatic, sexy, suspenseful and tragic all in one! Just like the Demon's touch, your fic is addicting as well, and I know I'm addicted to it~ You made me want to cry through the whole thing. *heart* Both endings were wonderful as well!
Yaoi-lover413 chapter 12 . 1/3/2012
Omg, you made me cry. *wipes tears* so sad :( But I love how you did two endings, really great. And great story overall! I really enjoyed it, even though Sebastian is I total ass.. ;) Great language and description of William's misery. Keep going:)
fuu09 chapter 12 . 11/29/2011
why dont you have more reviews! lust,dark drama. yessssss! for the fact it was spears it was very entertaining. grell would of just been too easy for sebby..Futhermore I like how you made two endings simply great. I mean even if sebastian released in the frist ending spears. afterwards spears dies he will see sebby. xD which is true. so freaking awsome kudos!
Anon chapter 12 . 11/20/2011
Oh my god. This is the best story I have read. by far. And trust me, I have read a lot. It's so in depth and it made me cry. Hard. Thank you for this amazing story.
Murdoc's Mismatched Eyes chapter 12 . 9/4/2011
You... you made me cry!

Oh god I am literally crying right now... I never cry! I haven't cried in months! OMG... it feels so good and so terrible at the same time! TTTT

*sniff* Congratulations, you get my respect... and a cookie!

Now if you'll excuse me... *crawls into a corner to enjoy the rest of her rare crying-fit*