Reviews for Here We Go Again
Travesti chapter 30 . 1/12
Woo! Good luck editing! Although I don't think there's anything worth editing, the story was that amazing! I'm glad Ryoma's not permanently maimed! Hehe and looking forward to their revenge - it'll surely be epic!
variegatedbirds chapter 1 . 1/10
It's a great story. I hope you continue updating it.
Loveless150050 chapter 8 . 1/4
Don't cut his hair!
JustAReader chapter 30 . 8/3/2016
Hi
Read your present things nicely and the descriptions help paint the picture. I enjoyed it. Thanks for you keep writing.
with best wishes.
Vasundhara Rames chapter 2 . 6/2/2016
Really enjoyin this fic so far..loved d Tezuka factor..
Shadow Wolf 15846 chapter 30 . 5/16/2016
That's fair enough! I'm hopping that you'll post a new chapter soon, cause I really enjoyed the story! I'm looking foward to it.
QyuYi chapter 30 . 5/7/2016
my myyy

i found another great story 3
Guest chapter 5 . 1/8/2016
I swear the saying is "desperate times call for desperate measures."
crazyrubsoff chapter 30 . 1/7/2016
I had the idea somewhere that this was a completed fic, so I turned over to the last chapter expecting certain no good losers to face the wrath of high school tennis players all over japan and that would be the end of it. The lives of the characters would go on and we wouldn't particularly care; more a denouement than an ending and one I would be more than happy with.

But instead I get WE"RE EDITING BITCHES!

All that said, this is a very well written fic and was absolutely worth reading.
dragonlver chapter 30 . 11/30/2015
Well good luck with the editing I hope it goes well for you and I can't wait for a new chapter. I really enjoyed reading your fic do far(I read it today) and can't wait to see the vengeance that is extracted for the prince of tennis from his competitors and teammates. Especially what Fuiji and Yukimura come up with.
In The Abyss chapter 30 . 9/15/2015
I hope there will be a new chapter.
Nightmare320 chapter 2 . 8/14/2015
...Would Kevin really just give Ryoma "rain"...? I think he would go for something a little more daring...
Ryna chapter 18 . 8/6/2015
I was wondering if maybe kevin likes ryoma that would make the story funner! I hope Ryoma will COMPLETELY heal
Milana16 chapter 12 . 8/3/2015
I was wondering for a moment why Eiji didn't suggest he'll room with Oishi...but then,it would probably be shoot down instantly, wouldn't it?
Milana16 chapter 4 . 8/3/2015
Hahah, I'm soooo happy I decided to read it!
Even if it means I'm going to be suspected of insomnia, insanity and some other ins tommorrow morning...
I don't like Echizen *get's strangled by the rest of the fandom* b-but hey! More of him meams more of the rest so go Echizen, right? *cough,cough*
Especially since Nishi duo took his least favourite person of the series spot for this fic. Hmmm, every fic I read somebody steals it from him rather easily, so maybe I don't really dislike him? Also, Eiji Glomps- I remember writing one line from Echizen's (irony, I tell you) p.o.v. that seems to sum them up.
"For him,those were Glomps of Doom."
Hope to read more from you