Reviews for Here We Go Again
In The Abyss chapter 30 . 9/15
I hope there will be a new chapter.
Nightmare320 chapter 2 . 8/14
...Would Kevin really just give Ryoma "rain"...? I think he would go for something a little more daring...
Ryna chapter 18 . 8/6
I was wondering if maybe kevin likes ryoma that would make the story funner! I hope Ryoma will COMPLETELY heal
Milana16 chapter 12 . 8/3
I was wondering for a moment why Eiji didn't suggest he'll room with Oishi...but then,it would probably be shoot down instantly, wouldn't it?
Milana16 chapter 4 . 8/3
Hahah, I'm soooo happy I decided to read it!
Even if it means I'm going to be suspected of insomnia, insanity and some other ins tommorrow morning...
I don't like Echizen *get's strangled by the rest of the fandom* b-but hey! More of him meams more of the rest so go Echizen, right? *cough,cough*
Especially since Nishi duo took his least favourite person of the series spot for this fic. Hmmm, every fic I read somebody steals it from him rather easily, so maybe I don't really dislike him? Also, Eiji Glomps- I remember writing one line from Echizen's (irony, I tell you) p.o.v. that seems to sum them up.
"For him,those were Glomps of Doom."
Hope to read more from you
minedork chapter 29 . 7/18
I don't understand at the end part vengeance for hurting Ryoma, or something else?
galesou chapter 30 . 7/14
Well there are still peaple around! And I can only say that we hope that there will be a new chapter at the end of the edit. Thanks for the note!
Soushi87 chapter 30 . 7/14
I am so happy you are back.
As well as other readers, I have the read this story dozens of times. I look forward to more. This time with new chapters.
diskidi chapter 30 . 7/14
Glad you're back! Always wondered what happened lol hope to see more soon :) ganbatte!
RakshaRashelMarie chapter 30 . 7/14
Author! I can't believe it! You're back! Yay! I reread this story so many times, even if this isn't complete (Well, I was hoping that every time I reread this, author somehow managed to update.). Oh. And also, the story is simply awesome (Even if there are grammatical errors.).
SAKIHUPASA15 chapter 30 . 7/13
take your time
i'm just happy to hear from you
AspergianStoryteller chapter 30 . 7/13
Looking forward to it.
duchessliz chapter 30 . 7/13
Well I hope the editing brings us some new chapters! This was definitely my favorite story of the P.O.T fanfics I've read ... and I've missed it! T.T Update when you can ... I'll be waiting!
Setsu27 chapter 30 . 7/12
I do hope you continue this story. It's one of my favorites. I'm looking forward to a status update on what you decide to do. :)
MikiYuri chapter 30 . 7/12
ASDFGHJKL WELCOME BACKKKKKKK! Please please puhleeezz update your fics. I love them! D: Thick as thieves too! Thanks! I'll be waiting patiently for more notifications bout your stories. -slowly creeps away-

-whispers- Good luck.