Reviews for Insecurities
kei-angelus chapter 12 . 9/12/2016
Hello!
I've been obsessed with Rent for about a month now and decided to give some fan fictions a try.
Well, the best chapter in your story is the first part of the first chapter, the second best is the last chapter.
When Maureen got all depressed and how Joanne kept neglecting her, I think they were way too OOC. Since Maureen kept being depressed almost in 70% of the story, I got bored in the middle of the story. Maybe it would be interesting to know what Joanne was thinking, just to show that she was actually struggling too.
Oh, well, but I'm glad it ended this way.

Regards,
Kei Angelus
notamarshmallowanymore chapter 12 . 7/28/2012
im soooooooooooooo glad MoJo got back together Ms. Smile...i cant bear the thought of them breaking up
YourSecretLover chapter 12 . 6/18/2012
Sweet and cute ending to a wonderfully dramatic story! Good job, dear! ;)
Angelfan chapter 12 . 6/17/2012
Wonderful story!
DoCtOrWhOlUvEr11 chapter 11 . 1/2/2012
Really good. Please update soon! :)
Yoursecretlover chapter 11 . 12/26/2011
As I said, I don't think Joanne deserves Maureen back...but oh well. And cool idea you had about making Maureen a stage actress too!
TheWarrior12 chapter 11 . 12/26/2011
Come on Maureen, you know you want to get back together with Joanne! Don't let the MoJo fans down.

Good story. Looking forward to more as always.
notamarshmallowanymore chapter 11 . 12/26/2011
it sounds like a MoJo reunion is in store and some majorly hot make up sex!
B-rockaFaN chapter 10 . 12/13/2011
damn i love t his story! can't wait for more mojo interactions. damn jo...you go some serious making up to do! update soon!
Yoursecretlover chapter 10 . 12/1/2011
I can't wait to see where this goes!
EmZ711 chapter 10 . 12/1/2011
:( Sad day. :'((( They must love each other soon! :) Awesome chapter!
RomanaLadyPresidentOfGallifrey chapter 10 . 11/30/2011
:'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''(

its sad story :'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''(

really sad. im crying (though thats nothing new, nowerdays!)
notamarshmallowanymore chapter 10 . 11/30/2011
once again Ms. Smile i must reiterate...i am very VERY VERY ashamed that i have not found such a great authoress as yourself sooner...you and Fanzel both write EXCELLENT MOJO STORIES!
B-rockaFaN chapter 9 . 11/13/2011
love it and can't wait 2 reed more!
RomanaLadyPresidentOfGallifrey chapter 9 . 11/10/2011
poor poor maureen. i feel SO bad for her.