Reviews for Backstabbing - But Not Really
Aria Breuer chapter 1 . 2/17/2014
This was quite an amusing story. I noticed that you had the dialogues jumbled together in the same paragraphs, when they should have their own separate paragraphs. I suggest revision, but that is up to you. You did nicely keeping Frodo, Sam, and Rosie in-character as well.

Good work.

Aria Breuer
NevaehElenath or RivinBanks if you prefer chapter 1 . 6/8/2004
*Chuckles* That was great! I loved it! another one of my favourites! *chuckles again* I really like the way you portray Sam and Frodo's relationship, more like friends than Master and gardener. *chuckles at the thought of the John* I actually think they had privies in Middle-Earth but the whole John thing makes it funnier. you rock! Your stories rock!

"I got put on kitchen duty for breaking Madam Tara's crystal ball, then got taken off it for breaking too many dishes!" Rivin Banks: Silver Magic Master. (a work in progress)
Some call me Sam chapter 1 . 4/14/2004
little note from one author to another please don't hate me for this, but when a new character speaks it's proper to give them their own line. keep writing I LOVE SHIRE STORIES _ as I've been known to call them.
shirerose chapter 1 . 4/16/2003
Sam: Where's a doctor?

Random Doctor: I'm a doctor.

Sam: Um...you won't do!...Could you tell me where a DIFFERENT doctor is, please?

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha! ROTFL! Oh man! lol This has got to be your funniest one yet, Talking Hawk! I really wonder what Rosie's reaction was to that! HA! A great ending to a great story, TH! Keep it up, girl! *walks out chuckling*
greenbug67 chapter 1 . 3/2/2003
Ahahaa! It's so funny! I love it! Write more please. :)
Skye12 chapter 1 . 9/7/2002
...aaaaaannnnnnndddd! What about Rosie? Please write more on this ::gives innocent puppy dog eyes:: pwease!
Death of Ba Gook chapter 1 . 8/23/2002
Awww, cute! *pauses* How many times have I said (typed) that about one of your stories? *thinks* Oh well! they're all cute! _ All the ones I've read, anyway...*goes off to read another story*
Ocarina Rune Scholar chapter 1 . 6/15/2002
*giggles helplessly* Didja know I'm jealous of my best friend's boyfriend? Except not? He's not too cute in appearance, but he's sweet and affectionate...though his conversation is slightly...erm...obscene...I want a Geoffrey with a language filter. Right now, I'm settling for Nob from Bree. *giggles again*

This story is lovely! So cute...you really have captured the quintessence of Frodo and Sam. Cheers! ÓRS
Raine Default chapter 1 . 5/19/2002
Another sweet Sam and Rosie fic. I really loved the ending by the way.

Hugs Phoebe
zinc5 chapter 1 . 5/5/2002
I LOVE YOUR STORIES! They're so cute, im a big Sam and Rosie fan so you're stories RULE and the no slash thing ROCKS! I hate slash, dont ppl ever get the idea in thier head that just because two guys are friends they aren't gay? oh well, KEEP ON WRITING!
Maggie Moore chapter 1 . 4/30/2002
Heehee, sweet! You really do Sam and Rosie fics well, I'd like to see more on them! Ok, just a suggestion! _

Eleor Cira
Luimenel chapter 1 . 4/20/2002
hehehehehe so sweet yay is there going to be more? There should be its really funny.

-Luimenel