Reviews for Paperback Muses
Princess HiNaMi chapter 21 . 3/2/2014
Wow this story is really nice! Kendall is sooooo sweeet! 3
Big Time Moch chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
Hi!
I love this story! I actually kinda love all of your stories... at least the BTR ones...
You probably don't know me but I'm a big fan of you.
I'll just go straight to the point: i want to borrow your story. Let me explain. I'm a writer... bout I write in spanish. What I want to do is translate your story. Here in fanfiction, the spanish community need good stories... like yours. I have experience with this stuff. I used to translate imagines and I'm currently translating Thirteen Reasons Why from ABC-BTR. If you havent read it, you should. It's a great story... Anyways... I'll give you full credit and all. So, please answer me if you want or not.
Love
Moch
Jacob's Imprint Renesmee chapter 21 . 6/19/2013
Awe squeal so adorkable
Susuki6789 chapter 21 . 4/26/2013
best story ever!
Susuki6789 chapter 20 . 4/26/2013
i freaking love this story
Mr. President 64 chapter 21 . 3/16/2013
This was fantastic. You never cease to amaze me with your writing skills. I can't wait to see what stories you come up with next!
DianaRam chapter 21 . 3/4/2013
Perfect :')
DianaRam chapter 20 . 3/4/2013
I think it would be "Jodeme mas rapido" and "tu polla es tan buena"
Sorry I felt like I had to correct that. Other than that, love it!
SweetDreamer chapter 21 . 10/19/2012
Wait... Your name is Nic98ole... You were born 1998?! And here I thought I was the youngest person even READING this thing :O but AWESOME writing!
RockChickWrites chapter 18 . 9/23/2012
Hot, hot chapter! *fans self* Loved how gentle and caring Kendall was to James. Well done! :)
RockChickWrites chapter 8 . 9/22/2012
You know, for a 17 year old, you write pretty hot smut! ;) I do have a little correction though, Kendall being a vegan would never have a leather wallet. That goes totally against a vegans beliefs of not harming animals. Otherwise, thoroughly enjoying your story. :)
Gmavy chapter 21 . 7/27/2012
Wow, I'm more into Cargen, but this, this was a good story. I read it all in one day.
I won't lie, I got kinda upset when Logan and Carlos tried to have a tree-way with James. So relieved when they decided not to. Lol, I didn't want James getting his way.
Aihime195 chapter 21 . 7/27/2012
I LOVED THE STORY EVEN IF YOU SAY THAT MOST OF IT IS SMUT...The story has a great plot and the smut just makes it better I really liked how you put both pairings even if it was mostly focus on one but still dedicated a chapter for Cargan...I founded hot and hilarious when James was naked with a little ribbon in his...Conda? XDD LOL BTW I LOVE JAGAN/KENLOS!
kammess chapter 21 . 7/19/2012
Omg! Such a cute story xD
TidusGT chapter 21 . 7/15/2012