Reviews for You'll Be In My Heart
2ndworldwaraddict chapter 1 . 1/19
Poor Quil :(
romancesofty13 chapter 11 . 6/23/2014
This ending just gave me warm fuzziness inside and I loved the story! Amazing work!
Winter wolf chapter 11 . 2/6/2014
Omg only 51 comments! WTF this is amazing
Guest chapter 11 . 6/11/2013
I just found your fan fiction today and I have to say it is fantastic
Amber chapter 6 . 1/14/2013
Nooooo :( I just want her to be happy with Quil.
Amber chapter 3 . 1/14/2013
I am in love with how awesome this story is. Seriously, it's amazing.
Bookworm0913 chapter 12 . 12/24/2012
Okay, I just absolutely loved it! The first chapter just about made me cry. Okay, there were a bunch of times in the story I was just about to tear up. But it was just a perfect story. Quil gets so overlooked in the Twilight books, so I was glad to see this!
Alita258 chapter 12 . 7/8/2012
The story has so few reviews that I thought it wouldn't be good, but I was wrong. It was really entertaining, and I really love your portrayal of Claire. I felt Emily kind of OCC in some parts and I really think Claire overacted when she found out, but it was all to make the story work, so it's okay. You deserve more reviews, that's for sure. Although, more fluff with the Claire and Quil seal will be welcome.
cband chapter 12 . 6/23/2012
awww his gonna be a dad! YAY!
cband chapter 11 . 6/23/2012
That was nice. I like Claires stepdad. BTW love the story
cband chapter 5 . 6/23/2012
aww thats so cute
personsmilinglikeanidiot chapter 12 . 3/3/2012
Daw! That was great! I loved this from beginning to end! Later I'll login and add it to my favs but for now I'mm too lazy... Forgive me. The way it was written wasn't half bad and I found it all a very enjoyable read. You sucked me in from the first chapter! Thanks for the fun read! w
MissAlyssaCullen chapter 12 . 2/6/2012
Oh, my...gosh...This is an amazing story. I love it! Aly
JThawN chapter 12 . 12/30/2011
Hun I completely loved the story, this concept was pretty cool but I have to say: Claire is the most selfish, self-absorbed bimbo who's too quick to judge herself and others. For example her rants about her "WHORISH TENDENCIES" annoyed me to no end and I really wanted to bitch-slap her (even if she's a made-up character in your version of Quil and Claire story lol) but seriously...if she considers falling in love with the right person being a whore...well then I guess more than half the world is full of whores! AAAGGGHHH...she needs to look up the meaning of a whore!

Okay I'm clearly mad because I'm having a go at a made up character...but I just cant help it when I see/read ignorant little idiots who talk out of their ass all the effing time!
Bendleshnitz chapter 12 . 12/4/2011
Very sweet :)

I'm lad they finally got together and are happy

Lovely story :D