Reviews for Crooked Teeth
SpoiledSweet chapter 300 . 3/16
I really love this chapter.
Oreos chapter 139 . 2/27
Lolololololololol Haha I have to find that stick
KikAssAwesomeness chapter 420 . 2/12
MY FAVORITE STORY EVER D
drkkizzes12 chapter 420 . 2/6
This is really nice! I actually finished it in one sitting lololol i just couldn't stop!
KikAssAwesomeness chapter 1 . 1/19
I really love your stories and asking myself why it would ever have to end
dxlmao chapter 395 . 1/18
YUSH! The first story I've read that KAGOME mates Sesshomaru and not the other way around. Females-1
males-0
dxlmao chapter 331 . 1/18
My heart just melted. Why do you have to make Sesshomaru so sweet and loving and adorable and just NNGH I love this so much, I really do. The way you portray him is just... *dreamy sigh*
dxlmao chapter 126 . 1/18
I JUST found this story and I love it. I also know that it's been a long time but, shouldn't it be, "you are not my friend." and, "but you're mine." instead? I still get the message though. It's so cute.
Tia-Mica chapter 201 . 1/4
This must be my favourite chapter so far :) not many fan fiction make me laugh, so I'm pretty impressed! I was just reading some of forthright's stories, and I have to say I'm loving this style of writing a fiction. I hope you write more like this! :)
Also, I seriously appreciate the good grammar. Thanks for that.
wolfkitty1103 chapter 420 . 11/30/2014
This story was hilarious and very enjoyable! Thanks for writng it and sharing!
monkeymaxum chapter 420 . 11/16/2014
Amazing story! Loved it!
Aki WildQueen chapter 420 . 10/25/2014
Wow I usually don't read short snippet stories but after reading Lord Charming by Forthright I started devouring them. Your story is very admirable in how you kept at it for exactly one year and got so much done. I really enjoyed your version of Sesshomaru as well as your Kagome. It was sweet and interesting and amusing all at once. Thank you so much for writing such a lovely story. :)
-Aki
ArwenEllesar chapter 325 . 9/17/2014
The puns! Oh the puns!
Brittney Thomas chapter 11 . 9/16/2014
This is interesting!
kagomehigurashi500 chapter 420 . 9/12/2014
That story was amazing, it tops all the other inuyasha fanfictions, even though the chapters were short and the were alot of them ' which i might add was very irritating at times especially when i was anxious to know what happened next' i had a lot of fun reading it, but i have to admit ' and your the only person I'll truely say this to ' I fell in love with sesshomaru, i know it may sound crazy but its true, i could feel every ounce of love that he showed towards kagome and i just couldn't stop smiling, it was a little embarassing at times. Anyway maybe in the future you could make your chapters a little longer so that we can enjoy them more and honestly it would be truely amazing if this is how the amine actually ended. I think you should be an anime script writer bacuase you have the talent for it and i am confident that they would be amazing animes. I just want to say that i love it and thank you and amazing story.
1,439 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »