Reviews for Crooked Teeth
miroku that pervert would never miss such an obvious innuendo XD
IDon'tReallyKnow chapter 420 . 4/10
Amazing story. It flows so beautifully. Great job. You know how to write and keep the story from getting distracted. Good for you. A lot of authors (including myself) have trouble with keeping the main story line in place while still having other things going on around the main characters. This is my second read-through of your story. I can't get enough.
SpoiledSweet chapter 300 . 3/16
I really love this chapter.
Oreos chapter 139 . 2/27
Lolololololololol Haha I have to find that stick
KikAssAwesomeness chapter 420 . 2/12
MY FAVORITE STORY EVER D
drkkizzes12 chapter 420 . 2/6
This is really nice! I actually finished it in one sitting lololol i just couldn't stop!
KikAssAwesomeness chapter 1 . 1/19
I really love your stories and asking myself why it would ever have to end
dxlmao chapter 395 . 1/18
YUSH! The first story I've read that KAGOME mates Sesshomaru and not the other way around. Females-1
males-0
dxlmao chapter 331 . 1/18
My heart just melted. Why do you have to make Sesshomaru so sweet and loving and adorable and just NNGH I love this so much, I really do. The way you portray him is just... *dreamy sigh*
dxlmao chapter 126 . 1/18
I JUST found this story and I love it. I also know that it's been a long time but, shouldn't it be, "you are not my friend." and, "but you're mine." instead? I still get the message though. It's so cute.
Tia-Mica chapter 201 . 1/4
This must be my favourite chapter so far :) not many fan fiction make me laugh, so I'm pretty impressed! I was just reading some of forthright's stories, and I have to say I'm loving this style of writing a fiction. I hope you write more like this! :)
Also, I seriously appreciate the good grammar. Thanks for that.
wolfkitty1103 chapter 420 . 11/30/2014
This story was hilarious and very enjoyable! Thanks for writng it and sharing!
monkeymaxum chapter 420 . 11/16/2014
Amazing story! Loved it!
Aki WildQueen chapter 420 . 10/25/2014
Wow I usually don't read short snippet stories but after reading Lord Charming by Forthright I started devouring them. Your story is very admirable in how you kept at it for exactly one year and got so much done. I really enjoyed your version of Sesshomaru as well as your Kagome. It was sweet and interesting and amusing all at once. Thank you so much for writing such a lovely story. :)
-Aki