Reviews for Crooked Teeth
hentai18ancilla chapter 297 . 4/2
Mine too!
Nightpanda123 chapter 325 . 1/15
I'm sure that last line fits all of your readers to a T XD
Nightpanda123 chapter 319 . 1/15
This is just turning into pure crack now XD I'm half expecting the battle with Naraku to be about them arguing while Naraku slowly dies of laugher.
El Proyecto Above Dawn chapter 420 . 12/21/2016
Every now and then I come back to this story and read it. So this would be the 11th time? I think. I laugh every time, I love it! Forever in my list! Thank you!
AmyTheAuthor chapter 420 . 10/10/2016
I have been re-reading and re-reading this for so LONG. I love it SOOO much. It's amazing. Thank you for writing and finishing it.
Juliastes chapter 420 . 10/4/2016
I read through in one night, directed here by Tek Sonay, writer of Howl's Love Advice. I have to say that I have hardly ventured into to Inuyasha fan fiction despite loving the original story. I couldn't palate the typical romance stories being written. But you have not only gotten me into an Inuyasha fic, you wrote a beautiful romance, you captured the essence of the characters, and in my humble opinion, you wrote a story that makes much more sense than the original outcome. Additionally, I think I will read more Inuyasha content, I will read more of your stories. As a side note, I think you could write a wonderful Rin-ne romance. If you haven't experienced Rin-ne, it's from the same mangaka as Inuyasha, but written with more experience. This reflects in the development of the romance, which is much more realistic. Thank you for a beautiful story.
Mikitsukami chapter 190 . 8/15/2016
Sesshomaru was just TOO shocked! It was great!
Pterokitty chapter 420 . 7/27/2016
Reading all 420 chapters was an effort but worth it. I think I spent more time waiting on the next chapter to load overall then actually reading them xD
His Lady of the West chapter 158 . 6/29/2016
I keep trying to draw a mental picture of "The green collar and red tie, the tiny green skirt, and...his fine gold sash tied around her..." Does she still have her shirt on under the sash? Or is it just the collar and tie? I think it sounds cute but I'm still trying to imaging the sash around her.
shadow miko chapter 420 . 6/6/2016
I loved this drabble! :D
Megingjoro chapter 257 . 5/2/2016
Jesus... in the pursuit of knowledge?

He wants her so bad he's making up terrible excuses just to be with her.

LOVE THIS.
~ArYa~
(official fanfic account: aryaputra)
Tek Sonay chapter 420 . 2/17/2016
Amazing. I know a simple, short review can't even begin to applaud the hard work that went into those 420 chapters, but I want to say Bravo. Thank you for this beautiful, hilarious, entertaining fanfic that was full of deep and valuable life lessons (both obvious and subtle).
Tek Sonay chapter 340 . 2/17/2016
Koga and Naraku might be friends in another life.
Tek Sonay chapter 336 . 2/17/2016
Oh he truly does care for her. Such mercy!
Tek Sonay chapter 334 . 2/16/2016
Oh snap! If this ain't truth, whooo-weee! I have so much respect for him right now.
1,482 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »