Reviews for Dumbledore's Prank Mistake
Calmzone1 chapter 19 . 6/16
What a great story, it what a heartbreaking ending.
Calmzone1 chapter 16 . 6/16
Regarding your A/N at the beginning...I agree. I have read time travel flics and a tonne of HP fic and this is very original. Congratulations. It's quite riveting. I even meant to comment but hit 'next' instead and had to backtrack. The closest in some ways to yours is Black Fortunes, where Harry breaks the mirror and winds up back in time. He meets Orion Black... interesting story.
Ok, I'm continuing reading now.
annabellamaressa812 chapter 7 . 5/15
i love this story but every time i see 'you guys' i mentally change it to y'all cause to me if feels weird lol.
pupzpride chapter 19 . 1/23
Wow this was definitively a unique story. I'm sad for Harry, he sacrificed in both life times. I vote for a sequel. Would love to see how Sev and Lucius realize who he is and fall in love all over again. Please write a sequel.
Life will be good chapter 19 . 12/28/2016
I would do anything literally anything I possibly could for a sequel. You're so amazing and awesome and I love how the story usn't the quick fix where somehow everything works out. That he was able to do evergthing without consequences. He lost his children and I was glad that he did because it made the story and the sacrifice more real.
misherukuro chapter 19 . 12/5/2016
I can hardly believe how emotional this fic made me. You did an incredible job writing this. thank you solo much for sharing.
arandomperson44 chapter 19 . 11/29/2016
Aww, man I loved this so much. It's very unique and Harry's so adorable. Read it in one go when I should've gone to bed :)
volandkl08 chapter 19 . 11/25/2016
I love this story.
tammy18 chapter 19 . 11/24/2016
Please please make a sequel!
Sneakest-snek chapter 19 . 10/31/2016
WELL THAT JUST RIPPED OUT MY HEART AND CRUSHED IT I loved this fic but OMG it hurt :(
Guest chapter 1 . 10/15/2016
I absolutely love this book I have read the whole thing and I honestly started crying at the end when Harry lost his husband's and his baby but kept making the change for the future even at his own lose you pulled me into your story and are a wonderful author I don't review much but this was one book I thought deserved a review
NightShade Arscelin chapter 19 . 8/10/2016
it was a amazing story! I really hope u decide to write a sequel in the future and tell us how Harry got his husbands back.
airaha chapter 19 . 7/7/2016
This story made me cry and feel such a mix of sadness and happiness that I really cannot give you enough creds for writing such an incredible piece. Damn. Well done.
Adriene SC chapter 19 . 5/28/2016
This is my favourite fic so far
I love it!
I have no words to describe how much I love this fic! How well written it is. And how much the story affected me.
This fic just change everything. Just as Harry has done. I've cried, laughed, sobbed and enjoyed so much this fic!
Is my favorite!
Thank you for this amazing piece of art! Is amazing and beyond the words perfect!
I love it!
And Im waiting for the secuel!

A huge hug for you! You're an amazing writer!
Continue being an awesome writer and person. Go girl!
All my love for you and this fic!
I would recommend this baby to everyone! :)
TooGryffindor chapter 19 . 4/19/2016
Damn, I just wish sometimes that Harry, once in his life, would be selfish. Selfish to think that perhaps that he've done already a lot things,sacrifices for other people and he should have not done such changes. Nevertheless, this is really good that I have not expected Harry to give in and let his children,friends, husbands gone. I've really thought that he would be selfish for that moment...