Reviews for Dumbledore's Prank Mistake
NightShade Arscelin chapter 19 . 8/10
it was a amazing story! I really hope u decide to write a sequel in the future and tell us how Harry got his husbands back.
airaha chapter 19 . 7/7
This story made me cry and feel such a mix of sadness and happiness that I really cannot give you enough creds for writing such an incredible piece. Damn. Well done.
Adriene SC chapter 19 . 5/28
This is my favourite fic so far
I love it!
I have no words to describe how much I love this fic! How well written it is. And how much the story affected me.
This fic just change everything. Just as Harry has done. I've cried, laughed, sobbed and enjoyed so much this fic!
Is my favorite!
Thank you for this amazing piece of art! Is amazing and beyond the words perfect!
I love it!
And Im waiting for the secuel!

A huge hug for you! You're an amazing writer!
Continue being an awesome writer and person. Go girl!
All my love for you and this fic!
I would recommend this baby to everyone! :)
TooGryffindor chapter 19 . 4/19
Damn, I just wish sometimes that Harry, once in his life, would be selfish. Selfish to think that perhaps that he've done already a lot things,sacrifices for other people and he should have not done such changes. Nevertheless, this is really good that I have not expected Harry to give in and let his children,friends, husbands gone. I've really thought that he would be selfish for that moment...
Monicaly033 chapter 1 . 4/12
I really love it, I read it and it make me cry, really I think it is one of those stories that will make me cry and broke my heart... but also, it is one of my favorites. I really enjoy and love it.
MintLeafeon chapter 19 . 4/5
Oh jeebus crackers, I'm sad and crying right now. The only reason I'm not bawling is because I don't want to wake my roommates up. Gosh darn it, I was hoping the ending would be happy for Harry, but no it's bittersweet as all get out... Jeebus, I need to find that sequel if it's up. Excuse me for a bit while I play scavenger hunt trying to find it.
NatalieMcLarent chapter 19 . 3/14
Oh my god! I never thought about this kind of plot before.. and turns out I made the best decision ever to read this! Very well written with interesting and good plot.
Quixling chapter 19 . 2/15
I think this is the first time I'm upset that everything ended peacefully. Does the ending mean that Harry gets back together with Lucius and Severus?
Phoenix6975 chapter 19 . 1/24
This was one uneak story. Thank you
sampam69 chapter 19 . 1/20
This has to be one of the best HP on fanfiction, definitely going into my favourites. :) :) :)
Lady Nature chapter 19 . 11/24/2015
Okay I will fully admit I cried, I cried so much that my eyes are still stinging!
Oh god the babies! WHY?! Poor Harry, and now he has to restart and it will only be harder.
Oh Ra I love this story!
dobbyhp chapter 19 . 11/6/2015
Please writte the second part!
sabichou chapter 19 . 10/24/2015
OMG I really love it thank you for this fanfic ! It's really good, it's logical with the time travel, it's funny and serious, the lemons were hmmmm, this fanfic is really well written I love it !
It's the best fanfic with another one I had read about time travel

Now about the end I'm a little frustrated, I like and don't like open ending I mean it's you can imagine the sequel but at the same time you want to read it, here I would have liked to see more about Sev Luc and Harry maybe a last lemon ;)

I hope you will come back to write a sequel maybe just a OS but if you come with several chapters thanks to your muse I really really really don't mind I will be here lol

See you
Sabi
Mountain-Tenshi chapter 19 . 9/6/2015
Are you going to make a sequel?
blacksilver09 chapter 19 . 8/26/2015
This gave me the same feeling when I watched Tom Cruise on Edge of Tomorrow's ending. Like I know it's happy and I'm so happy it turned out great for the greater good, but why does the protagonist have to work hard again for his greater good. I'm like gah!

But yes I love it. So many OOC feeling, but I loved it nonetheless. Even if the ending left me hanging... I think that's just right. Post more yummy trio hp/lm/ss please.!