Reviews for Dumbledore's Prank Mistake
Lady Nature chapter 19 . 11/24
Okay I will fully admit I cried, I cried so much that my eyes are still stinging!
Oh god the babies! WHY?! Poor Harry, and now he has to restart and it will only be harder.
Oh Ra I love this story!
dobbyhp chapter 19 . 11/6
Please writte the second part!
sabichou chapter 19 . 10/24
OMG I really love it thank you for this fanfic ! It's really good, it's logical with the time travel, it's funny and serious, the lemons were hmmmm, this fanfic is really well written I love it !
It's the best fanfic with another one I had read about time travel

Now about the end I'm a little frustrated, I like and don't like open ending I mean it's you can imagine the sequel but at the same time you want to read it, here I would have liked to see more about Sev Luc and Harry maybe a last lemon ;)

I hope you will come back to write a sequel maybe just a OS but if you come with several chapters thanks to your muse I really really really don't mind I will be here lol

See you
Mountain-Tenshi chapter 19 . 9/6
Are you going to make a sequel?
blacksilver09 chapter 19 . 8/26
This gave me the same feeling when I watched Tom Cruise on Edge of Tomorrow's ending. Like I know it's happy and I'm so happy it turned out great for the greater good, but why does the protagonist have to work hard again for his greater good. I'm like gah!

But yes I love it. So many OOC feeling, but I loved it nonetheless. Even if the ending left me hanging... I think that's just right. Post more yummy trio hp/lm/ss please.!
gentianatrueblue chapter 19 . 8/9
You horrible, mean, cruel, person It's your fault that I'm a blubbering mess right now...
What I mean to say is that this is a beautiful story, and you are very talented. Please continue to write or I shall be extremely displeased.
kurosakiami01 chapter 19 . 7/25
I don't really know how to feel right now. Truthfully, I still feel like crying. I mean, I cried a lot during the last two chapters, and even when there is a promise, a hinting of things getting better, my heart still hurts so much my eyes are actually blurry right now and it's difficult for me to see the letters I'm typing so if there are many mistakes you know the reason xD

What I can sincerely say is that it was a beautiful, interesting and very different story. I'm so glad I decided to read it!

Thank you so much for sharing!
lightwalnut64 chapter 19 . 7/22
Damn so interesting! I thought it would e a cliche and that everything would turn out fine but damnnnnn DAM dude you god
I cant imagine how it must be for Harry and everything turning the way it did, I would probably kill myself or something if I was him
Writing this review and hoping to return to the story check on your profile and find a seqjel
hahaha bye ;; thank you for this!
ac2517 chapter 19 . 7/10
Your story was really really really good :) definitely agreed with the other dude in that it's not a cliche, it's pretty unique and I really enjoyed reading it, even if I felt so sad when he returned home. Well, the future/present. So thanks :)
Huffledor chapter 19 . 7/1
I CRIED LONG AND HARD MAN. This was so beautiful, I was emotionally invested in it after just the first chapter. Thank you so much for writing this, and I have to agree with the earlier review about this being utterly unique and, despite myself being an avid HP fic-reader, I have not yet come across anything like this. I cannot express to you how much I would love a sequel, I'm dying for Harry to find some happiness for himself after assuring it for everyone else...
RedRaven1888 chapter 9 . 6/16
I honestly wish I hadn't of read this. I would have been spared the pain of Harry losing his husbands and his children. TOO SAD FO ME. T_T
Ani Mei chapter 19 . 6/9
Holy, I have no words for this fic. Definitely one of the most unique and original, if not the most unique and original time travel fic and fic in general that I've read.
It's such an emotional roller coaster. I marathon through it and my hands are shaking from the experience. I thought it was going to be a silly, lighthearted crack fic when I first started and then. Oh gosh, I have no words.
That ending is most certainly unexpected. I'm glad everyone got a happy ending from the older generation. But I feel so heartbroken with Harry's plight. It's cruel, to have this perfect life but only memories of a crueler one.
This is such an amazing fic. Thank you for completing and sharing it with us. I'm still reeling from the ending and Harry's losses, but I guess this ending makes it all the more memorable and bittersweet.
There are done spelling errors and misplaced words throughout the chapters, so some sentences were hard to understand but it didn't take away from the overall experience. I guess it's up to the readers to imagine a bright and happy future for Harry and his husbands now.
I don't know if I have the strength to re-read it, but I believe I will, and next time, I'll savor it and read slowly instead of speeding through. Brilliant!
MissHatter715 chapter 19 . 6/7
This is the kind of story I dread but appreciate so much. It left my heart aching to the point where I had to stop reading for a second there but it was a beautiful story and completely original. I loved your take on the time travel and thought it was an interesting way of looking at it in the story. Overall I thought it was amazing. Good job.
random girl chapter 19 . 6/3
You just had to make me cry didn't you? I was bawling like a baby with these last couple chapters. I don't typically like stories that get this sad as I really like happy endings, but I just couldn't stop reading your story (even when I had to go and get a new box of tissues when my old one ran out). This really was an amazingly original story with beautiful writing and an exciting plot. I don't think I have ever read a time travel story that changes the future this much, and the added drama of Harry not remembering his new life was just the icing on the cake. I'll have to bookmark this page so I can read the story again later.

Thank you so much for all of the effort you put into writing this. Keep up the good work!
Rose Hathaway Potter chapter 19 . 5/22