Reviews for Until The Time Comes
CSIRide-Kirk chapter 1 . 7/7
Please do a sequel. Jim needs to be reunited with his father, maybe even meet his grandfather grandmother. But give the guy a little peace and R&R.
Sailor Pandabear chapter 1 . 11/13/2014
cool. star trek and thor! awesome
CLC chapter 1 . 7/20/2013
I really enjoyed the premise of your story, and the writing style. It was touching and tinged with hope. However, the difference in grammar issues between the first and second parts was marked and really drew me out of the story. If you come back to this story in the future, it would really be served by being edited or beta'd. Good luck, I would really be interested in reading more of your work.
WitchoftheWilds chapter 1 . 6/28/2013
I got teary in the end.
Poor Thor D:
Selkis1701 chapter 1 . 6/7/2013
OMG i'm just found your fic, I love it
lea chapter 1 . 4/19/2013
this was really sweet and sad. good job!
clavina chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
Absolutely lovely! Thanks so much for this story!
Zelda12343 chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
This was such a wonderful way to combine the words of Star Trek and Thor, and it's entirely possible in canon too. You even made it heartwarming there at the end. Great job!
Touch of the Wind chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
nyxisnight chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
Hmm be interesting for you to continue.

Possible having Kirk meet Thor?

Just an idea

illuminazione chapter 1 . 8/30/2011
Very cool. This is actually a possibility. I never thought about it. But it fits very good.

Silver chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
You, are now offically one of the most awesome authors ever! I always wanted to see a Thor as George Kirk fic and yours is the first I've ever read! And I feel so sad for both Thor and Jim...continue...maybe...please?